Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

chicken or pastry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

Plinkey posted:

chicken or pastry?

Clearly a salad.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Plinkey posted:

chicken or pastry?

Maybe.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MariusLecter posted:

Could use Underwood chicken paste in there to even out the crunch of the popcorn.

why make it more crunchy tho

Symetrique
Jan 2, 2013

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Is "put your food on a plate or just eat it off the goddamn floor like an animal" technically a pizza rule if it's referring to pizza? :thunk:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Molly: Mmm! Let's call Jade Garden!
Roast Beef: Oh no way I heard they put mega ding dongs in their food!
Molly: Is that right?
Roast Beef: Oh yeah one time my friend ordered the combination fried rice and there was like just one small piece of beef and in excess of seven ding dongs! [[Molly shrugs.]]

alt text: they got mega ding dongs in that restaurant's food

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
This one's been posted a few times before and every time I see it I think the popcorn is scrambled eggs at first and say "Ennnhnhh, maybe."

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Nameless Pete posted:

This one's been posted a few times before and every time I see it I think the popcorn is scrambled eggs at first and say "Ennnhnhh, maybe."

Ketchup on scrambled eggs is good.

Pastry of the Year posted:

look what ♫ iiiiiiiiii've gotttttttttttt ♪

this, on the other hand, was terrible

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pastry of the Year posted:

Ketchup on scrambled eggs is good.

What's wrong with you? It should always be sriracha

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I do ketchup, sriracha, and Valentina/tapatio on my eggs because I'm insane

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Iron Crowned posted:

What's wrong with you?

I have twelve pages of posts in this thread.

I'm not always in the mood for sriracha, but ket + Tabasco is always right on.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Tabasco is like you took regular hot sauce and mixed it with a bunch of dirty dishwater.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
I do salt & pepper on my eggs because I'm not a monster

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like Tabasco :ohdearsass:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
If you prefer one hot sauce to another in all cases you have a child's palette. They all have their place.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Perry Mason Jar posted:

If you prefer one hot sauce to another in all cases you have a child's palette.

Luckily I don't have a child's need to pretend to be mature than others

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Perry Mason Jar posted:

If you prefer one hot sauce to another in all cases you have a child's palette. They all have their place.

Tabasco isn't a hot sauce.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Everything tastes like sand to you. Oh this is sand with a little more heat. Grow up.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Tabasco does taste a little "funky" to me, kind of like attic dust.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Everything tastes like sand to you. Oh this is sand with a little more heat. Grow up.

Sand has more flavor though

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Iron Crowned posted:

Sand has more flavor though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11q7pMLC8Vo

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Brawnfire posted:

Tabasco does taste a little "funky" to me, kind of like attic dust.

I'll have to go spend some more time licking the boxes in my attic to verify this, but it sounds right

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Tabasco kind of sucks and is just good at marketing.
i love hot sauces and there are a ton of good ones but for just quick adds to random foods is
Tabasco < Texas Pete < Franks

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Wow I actually didn't know this, haha. I thought there was just palette and pallet. The correct spelling is palate.

Croatoan posted:

i love hot sauces and there are a ton of good ones but for just quick adds to random foods is

Tabasco is good for adding vinegar/acidity. I like it with eggs, some broth-based soups, and beans. Frank's is also good with all of those but less vinegary, it depends on my mood.

Perry Mason Jar has a new favorite as of 16:48 on Dec 12, 2018

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Wow I actually didn't know this, haha. I thought there was just palette and pallet. The correct spelling is palate.

At least 50% of goons gently caress that up every time so you're in good company, I'm just pedantic about it. Also, while I'm here:

Queue: a waiting line, or a kind of hair braid
Que: Spanish and French for "what"
Cue: a signal to do something

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Tabasco is good for adding vinegar/acidity. I like it with eggs, some broth-based soups, and beans. Frank's is also good with all of those but less vinegary, it depends on my mood.

Frank's is for mixing with melted butter and drinking drinking drinking COATING CHICKEN

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Croatoan posted:

Yeah, I use Frank's XXXTra Hot in recipes where other people will eat it, because it actually does have a little heat to it. Otherwise I have some Dave's Insanity Sauce :getin:

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Texas pete's on popeyes chicken + cajun sparkle and maybe some honey is amazing and you should try it before saying eww I swear it's good.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Brawnfire posted:

Frank's is for mixing with melted butter and drinking drinking drinking COATING CHICKEN

*Closes eyes, imagines a buffalo chicken finger sandwich floating in front of me*

(Tiger sauce as an alternate)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Iron Crowned posted:

Yeah, I use Frank's XXXTra Hot in recipes where other people will eat it, because it actually does have a little heat to it. Otherwise I have some Dave's Insanity Sauce :getin:

Texas Peat Xtra hot, so much better than the other cayenne sauces, much hotter and better flavor imo.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Croatoan posted:

My go to's are Sriracha, Cholula, and Texsriracha.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I make my own hot sauce. Get a pickling jar or something, fill it with water, add a slice of red (important, the most hot!) bellpepper, let it sit for a couple of minutes. Boom, done.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LifeSunDeath posted:

Texas Peat Xtra hot, so much better than the other cayenne sauces, much hotter and better flavor imo.

The problem is that anywhere outside of North Carolina it's hard to find more than basic Texas Pete

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

mng posted:

I make my own hot sauce. Get a pickling jar or something, fill it with water, add a slice of red (important, the most hot!) bellpepper, let it sit for a couple of minutes. Boom, done.

wtf is wrong with you?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mng posted:

I love pickled peppers, but what? :randno:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
I actually make my own, but I do like Crystal and gochujang.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I have an entire cupboard in the kitchen for hot sauce. they are all special. :catbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Pham Nuwen posted:

Que: Spanish and French for "what"
Huh, I learned a thing today.