Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

you're goddamn right

The Imperium is a stupid tryhard name for a dumb idiot coalition of pubbies and mouthbreathers, but by god it is our stupid tryhard named dumb idiot coalition of pubbies and mouthbreathers

:patriot: im hootin n hollerin :w00t:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Foehammer007 posted:

I DID MY PART

thank u for ur service

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dalael posted:

Dude, I was absolutely not talking about you. Why the gently caress do you feel attacked??

My original post (the calling out) was literally about OJ. You had nothing to do with that but somehow felt I was calling you out.

*edit: As an addendum, before you said you're Lyris, I had absolutely no idea who you are. Pretty sure I recall a Lyris posting on FA forums back in the days but I could be wrong.

:shuckyes: Calling people out did not work, so now instead of just shutting the gently caress up I'm going to try "roll with it" and "walk it back".

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Addamere posted:

:shuckyes: Calling people out did not work, so now instead of just shutting the gently caress up I'm going to try "roll with it" and "walk it back".

Now you're the one being dumb. I was literally calling out OJ but you acted like I was calling you out. Stop being dumb, i had no idea who you are until literally a few minutes ago.
Hell, my post was literally right underneath his. Guess I should have quoted it.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
And again, I was calling him out for pretending he has literally anything to do with the last 4 or 5 years because he does this poo poo after every victory.

I have no loving clue how you could even think that me saying Siege fleet sucked and me calling Oj are related in anyway, but thank you for sharing just how little your dick is, for you to immediately think this was about you.

*edit: He made a post, I made a post, you commented on my post and I commented on yours. That's how forums work genius, it doesn't mean my original post had anything to do with you because you chose to comment on it.

Dalael fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Dec 12, 2018

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
D-name publord having a normal one over here. :allears:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Okay sure bud. it's all about you because you're like, the most important goon ever right? You're Lyris "Siege fleet" Nairm *bows to your superiority in a stupid video game*

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dalael posted:

Okay sure bud. it's all about you because you're like, the most important goon ever right? You're Lyris "Siege fleet" Nairm *bows to your superiority in a stupid video game*
Pushing back against your stupid call out was never about siege fleet, hth.

I'm just a bittervets who havent logged in years and start using words like "we".

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Addamere posted:

Pushing back against your stupid call out was never about siege fleet, hth.

I'm just a bittervets who havent logged in years and start using words like "we".

Listen, if you really want to believe that this was about you, go right ahead. I was specifically calling out Orange Douche but if you want to be included in this poo poo, go right ahead. If you have in fact not logged on in years, and are now acting like the last few years was thanks to you, then yeah.. Feel free to include yourself in my original call out.

*edit: Also about FA, i think I simply mistook you for someone else with a similar enough name, but jesus gently caress that was like 7 years ago

Dalael fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Dec 12, 2018

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dalael posted:

Listen, if you really want to believe that this was about you, go right ahead. I was specifically calling out Orange Douche but if you want to be included in this poo poo, go right ahead. If you have in fact not logged on in years, and are now acting like the last few years was thanks to you, then yeah.. Feel free to include yourself in my original call out.

I and anyone else can post here and vicariously enjoy the triumphs of goon fleet swarm aquila, and your dumb call out does not make that wrong to do.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

orange juche posted:

I mean the new scanning interface is great. You can do quick focused dscans quite easily and be sure you've hit your target with no issues, but having cloaked eyes on the grid with the music turned down and sfx turned up is really good for detecting hole activations on a scanned down wormhole. There's a distinct jump sound that plays for everyone on grid when someone comes in, and you can confirm ship type, pilot name, and Corp tag if you're quick enough to catch them before they cloak.

I mean, fair enough I suppose. If it is minimized and you are just listening for the sound of activation. Of course, I am lazy, pay for my omega with :homebrew: (I have to work too hard for the little isk I have to spend it on plex). So it is doubtful that I would waste an alt account on sitting cloaked off a wormhole.

I get it though. I have some friends who have up to 9 omega accounts which they used to grind billions of isk, which they use to pay for plex for their 9 omega accounts. If you are someone who does this, or is rich enough in either real life or in game that it doesn't matter, it is a good solution to monitoring entrance to your wormhole.

Edit

I sometimes wish I was one of those rich Russian clepto-capitalist oligarchs that play eve. It must be incredibly awesome to be able to spend a hundred thousand dollars on plex and then literally fund entire alliances.

ZombieLenin fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Dec 12, 2018

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Addamere posted:

I and anyone else can post here and vicariously enjoy the triumphs of goon fleet swarm aquila, and your dumb call out does not make that wrong to do.

In that case, the Imperium would be nothing without me, a guy who hasn't done a serious mainfleet in at least a year and who has never FCed a fleet.
You're welcome all, enjoy the space I single handedly conquered for you and handed out to Mittani.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dalael posted:

In that case, the Imperium would be nothing without me, a guy who hasn't done a serious mainfleet in at least a year and who has never FCed a fleet.
You're welcome all, enjoy the space I single handedly conquered for you and handed out to Mittani.

:hai: thank u for ur service

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Just another day in the eve thread

Hey btw if you’re an inattentive eve player you should log in every day this month, they’re giving daily login bonuses leading up to some nice boosters

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dalael posted:

Wtf do you mean by not having a leg to stand on? I was calling out OJ. Not you. he spent the last 4 loving years saying how the Imperium sucks, how it's filled with newbies & pubbies, how proud he was to not log on OR to just do wormhole stuff...

But every time the Imperium scores a victory of some sort, he comes in here saying this 'We" poo poo and that's what I was calling out.

I really really have no idea what the gently caress you're trying to do here or how any of this has anything to do with mainfleet. I never claimed to feel any pressure to join them, I just gave my opinion that siege fleet sucked back in those days, and for some reason you're going on a crusade.

Stop trying to be some kind of retard gatekeeper. I was in goonwaffe for longer than you before I left. I was in goonwaffe actually right up until they did the API revamp purge.

You sound like stupid pubtrash for shrieking about how dare I say that I don't like the imperium and what it is when it's perfectly my right to say those things and frankly you can eat my loving rear end in a top hat. I wasn't making GBS threads on goonwaffe you loving idiot, I dislike the stupid pubbie creation that is the imperium.

Go die in a fire thanks.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Dec 12, 2018

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

This has been a very dumb discussion

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

If you were a real GoOn you would have been in this from the start. I mined the ore that made the freighters that carried the ravens that shot the torpedoes that killed the Keepstar. Furthermore....

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

This has been a very dumb discussion

On the plus side, we got ropocop.mp3 embedded in the thread and I've been listening to that ever since. Chill tune, check it out!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

It's not like being in goonwaffe is particularly hard, pubbies still get it wrong but it's super loving easy.

I miss recruitment scamming.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

orange juche posted:

Stop trying to be some kind of retard gatekeeper. I was in goonwaffe for longer than you before I left. I was in goonwaffe actually right up until they did the API revamp purge.

You sound like stupid pubtrash for shrieking about how dare I say that I don't like the imperium and what it is when it's perfectly my right to say those things and frankly you can eat my loving rear end in a top hat. I wasn't making GBS threads on goonwaffe you loving idiot, I dislike the stupid pubbie creation that is the imperium.

Go die in a fire thanks.

Goonwaffe? True old goons were in Goonfleet Corporation.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
back on the topic of the day, I'm glad we helped INIT do a thing that made people irrationally mad :)

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

orange juche posted:

Go die in a fire thanks.

Oh noes... they changed the name and let in people who dont want to pay 10$ for a forum.

How horrible! The whole thing needs to burn!

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Yea but the name is stupid as gently caress.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Rutibex posted:

Goonwaffe? True old goons were in Goonfleet Corporation.

True. I don't try to claim that I'm some old guard goon bullshit but someone shrieking at me about not liking The Imperium is loving rich, because its whole purpose was to pitch Mittani's Multi Media Empire and to create something more palatable to Forbes headlines than Cluster gently caress Coalition.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Eve is bad but i think i might sub my accounts and use one to fund the other getting lost in holes and blowing up dudes/ being blown up by dudes.

Good 2 pages of pubbies arguing though lmao.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dalael posted:

Oh noes... they changed the name and let in people who dont want to pay 10$ for a forum.

How horrible! The whole thing needs to burn!

Aren't you one of the d-name posters who paid $10 to try to j4g?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

i dont understand why people get mad at goons for fighting the way they do. There's a rare pleasure in annihilating shitbirds in this game that's worth all the bullshit that goes into laying the foundation for the clean sweep. If there was anyone worth doing that for and if I didn't have important poo poo going on, I'd have prob wox'd someones superfleet by now.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

so how much money did y'all make off of fort knocks loot

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

zegermans posted:

so how much money did y'all make off of fort knocks loot

Based on the screencaps i've seen of loot hordes, probably close to or more than a trillion

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

bring back groon

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Addamere posted:

Aren't you one of the d-name posters who paid $10 to try to j4g?

Guilty as charged, its even in my signature block. But then i spent a year shitposting and playing other games before deciding to apply.

And i'm the original d-name, others are just copying my lovely posting style.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
on mobile so i dont see sigs, but good on u for owning your choices and owning yourself with them

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Addamere posted:

on mobile so i dont see sigs, but good on u for owning your choices and owning yourself with them

Sorry, i meant its my signature on the goonfleet forum and yeah.. i was a j4g and even made some really really shameful first posts which should be mocked forever.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dalael posted:

Sorry, i meant its my signature on the goonfleet forum and yeah.. i was a j4g and even made some really really shameful first posts which should be mocked forever.

We're still waiting for you to stop.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Dalael posted:

dont sign your posts lol

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Carth Dookie posted:

I feel like there's been a slight improvement since then, but the truth is... i employ the same posting techniques your parents used to have their kid...

I throw poo poo at the walls and see what sticks.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

bring back groon

Who even owns Groon now?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene