Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

2018 is loving wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

hosed up thing is i can kinda believe it's genuine. while i am still "gently caress him until he redeems himself", super anti federal types are a weird breed and my guess is he legit believes in the anti federal control bullshit but he has realized most of these other dudes don't really care about that fight and will suck the government's dick the second they become fascist enough for their liking or only joined so they could have a chance to kill minorities.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
lol he’s changed his ways right up to the moment the government ever tries to enforce a court order against his family and their feral cows

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
the Bundys are the hyper-Mormon type of right-winger, and Trump's always had less pull among those than among other right-wingers

once he pissed them off he didn't have much choice but to leave the movement. he can't exactly count on the heavily armed nutjobs to be his full-time bodyguards anymore now that they're sending him death threats and accusing him of being a Soros agent

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

he had to outdo his brother’s face turn

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Ammon Bundy, woke?

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
welcum 2 the #resistance mr bundey

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/blakersdozen/status/1071164561305288704

thats for heather, you nazi gently caress.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

EPICAC
Mar 23, 2001

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Sorely testing my opposition to the death penalty, but I am satisfied so long as he never draws breath as a free man.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Broken clock.

:bisonyes:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Sorry for double post.

... you Nazi gently caress.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

WrenP-Complete posted:

Sorry for double post.

... you Nazi gently caress.

Never feel you need to apologize for posting about Nazi fucks getting what they've had coming.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Owlbear Camus posted:

Sorely testing my opposition to the death penalty, but I am satisfied so long as he never draws breath as a free man.

i mean, if he does get it, he will probably get it when he is 40. i think id rather have him spend the rest of his life in jails cell.

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
‘Crying Nazi’ vows ‘destruction’ of the left after Charlottesville killer’s murder conviction

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...m=.586da22b0b23

lol

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

qsvui posted:

‘Crying Nazi’ vows ‘destruction’ of the left after Charlottesville killer’s murder conviction

lol

while i believe he is just a big bullshitter and trying to save face, poo poo like this does worry me, people like him are cowards and would probably try shooting some public place up.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

while i believe he is just a big bullshitter and trying to save face, poo poo like this does worry me, people like him are cowards and would probably try shooting some public place up.

He himself is a coward. But I worry he could convince some gullible follower to shoot up a synagogue again, or some other public target.

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer

qsvui posted:

lol

His youtube channel got deleted but early in the 2016 primary he was just a stereotypical right wing libertarian douche bag. One video, he attended a Bernie rally and said it was, "The most terrifying thing I've ever witnessed, and I once had my handgun pointing at another man's chest." After the rally he began chasing Bernie back to his car and was badgering him with, "You gonna turn us into Venezuela? How are you going to use the federal government to seize our guns." All the while, he had a handgun strapped to his hip. Bernie stopped, looked him down and said, "I'm not gonna answer any of your questions. You're being incredibly rude."

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that’s my bernie

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

:3: grampa :3:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
419 plus life. Get hosed Fields

EPICAC
Mar 23, 2001

TotalLossBrain posted:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

TotalLossBrain posted:

Love a happy ending.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TotalLossBrain posted:

Imprisoned Fields Forever

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

419 gently caress nazis erry day

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

TotalLossBrain posted:

any bets on how fast he kills himself or "kills himself"? weird monsters almost always off themselves when they realize they are hosed. its what his leader did after all.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

TotalLossBrain posted:

Glad they realized he was nowhere near deserving of the drug number.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

any bets on how fast he kills himself or "kills himself"? weird monsters almost always off themselves when they realize they are hosed. its what his leader did after all.

IDK my thought was the Brotherhood might welcome him as a minor celebrity for having done a "great deed" advancing the cause of neonazi filth.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

TotalLossBrain posted:

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Owlbear Camus posted:

Glad they realized he was nowhere near deserving of the drug number.

IDK my thought was the Brotherhood might welcome him as a minor celebrity for having done a "great deed" advancing the cause of neonazi filth.

Brotherhood hates the new wave of neonazis from what I understand.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Telsa Cola posted:

Brotherhood hates the new wave of neonazis from what I understand.
They're probably too incompetent to handle that kind of criminality.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Casimir Radon posted:

They're probably too incompetent to handle that kind of criminality.

Partially, but I also think that part of it is they view new wave as seeing it as a game or fad or some type of poo poo. The extreme onlineness of the new wave also likely makes them wary because they dont want another Superman incident and the new wave is rife with poo poo like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Should have been 420 years.