Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
1st 10 roll.

Welcome to Chaldea, lucha oneesan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Threw a multi to try and bring Gorgon home, luckily she heeded my call.

Of course now the question is: Do I get greedy and try to bring Quetz to the ring as well, or save my quartz for later?
Honestly, I'm leaning towards later, since I've only got enough for one multipull left.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I got nothing, not even Jaguar Warrior.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

This banner was kind to me, got NP2 Lucha Libre sis in 120 quartz:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
One day I will get multiple 5* Servants in one 10 pull. One day...

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Finished Babylon. Camelot stills holds as my favorite singularity for overall atmosphere, but Babylon is close behind with a better mix of humor and character variety while still bringing some tense parts. Got smol snek from the first banner (after being spooked by Enkidu and getting two Devilish Bodhisattva), but had to dip enough into the Merlin reserve that I only did a token ten-pull on the second banner and got nothing. But that's ok, because I can't spare anymore with Merlin and Gramps banners soon.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

MonsieurChoc posted:

I got nothing, not even Jaguar Warrior.

I got her!
A single copy, after two other 3* Lancers. :argh:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

no quetz or fuji-nee copies but i did get gorgon and a fionn (i burned him)

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I tossed 5 tickets and a 10-roll into the Quetz banner and didn't get anything. That's all I'm doing since the rest of my quartz is going into the Merlin banner. I'm planning on rolling for Riders on the GSSR banner since I don't have any 5* Riders. Gorgon is a very likely candidate for my 4* ticket next year. Sad I didn't get any Taiga Jaguars, but I'm not fussing too much on this banner.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
This is what I have for my Demon Pillar farming squad. I'm not sure if I have the firepower to 1-shot Demon Pillars with Scathach. Hopefully Atalanta or Herc can push the damage over the edge.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
who is the fish cuck

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
roll 1:

roll 2:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Roll 1: NP2 Tamamo cat spook.
Roll 2: there is no roll 2. Musashi banner hungers

That's karma for when I defended spooks isn't it?

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Tossed two 10-rolls at the banner and all I got was a single Jaguar Warrior, back to saving for Musashi.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/1073066248332828679?s=20

Exia fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Dec 13, 2018

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI
Did one 10 roll on Babylonia 2

Well that's ALL OF MY LUCK

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Dirty Deeds Done posted:

Did one 10 roll on Babylonia 2

Well that's ALL OF MY LUCK

It's just missing a Medusa Lily spook for a full jackpot.

Gratz dude and/or dudette, now go finish that singularity, for your new big sisters.
(Also for the 30 quartzes on the 20th)

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
Spent all of my quartz and tickets (~90 q and 45 tickets). Did not get Gorgon, but got... Orion?????

I now have Ishtar, Summer Artoria and Orion, for 3/6 5* archers, Emiya, and a heavily grailed Euryale. I just wanted snek!!!

thark
Mar 3, 2008

bork
Want Gorgon but didn't want to start spending quartz before Merlin, got the odd daily ticket, decided I could spin it since it would be hilarous if it actually worked, and got Que off of it.

... ooookay.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a kitten posted:

Is all the animation with moving the sprites around and zooming in on them and stuff new (or at least greatly expanded) for this singularity?

Because it is Extremely Good.

I thought maybe it peaked with Fou flying across the screen to kick Merlin, but now Jaguar Warrior is hopping around as Quetz is talking and it's about killin' me.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Exia posted:

Tossed two 10-rolls at the banner and all I got was a single Jaguar Warrior, back to saving for Musashi.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/1073066248332828679?s=20
This also increases the Golden Apples NA is getting to the original JP amount that they got for Babylonia, I believe. So that's also cool and good.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Merlin's cute. Don't get the hate. Then again, I just met Ushi and her crew.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

I think there aren't that many people who actually dislike Merlin, it's mostly good-natured jokes. He's handsome/cute and an interesting character, but also a huge jerk so it's easy to make fun of him.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
he's a very rude jerk for being an ally in a node filled with riders, yes.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Tired Moritz posted:

Looks aside, he's sort of a smug/arrogant jerk personality-wise, so he's really easy to dislike. Same reason people dislike Archer Gil, but he's more smug and less yell-y.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Tired Moritz posted:

who is the fish cuck

Fionn mac Cumhaill, a 4* Lancer with a rather underwhelming skillset. One of his Noble Phantasms in the lore is fat from the salmon of wisdom was seared into his thumb on accident, and he can use it to temporarily boost his mental attributes by sucking his thumb. As for the cuck part, his wife to be ended up falling in love with one of the knights under Fionn's command, and used magic to force that knight to run off with her. Fionn chased them down, but was convinced to spare them, though he still held a grudge over it that ultimately led to him letting that other knight die when he could have saved him during a boar hunt.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I do have to say that I was initially gonna be rolling for Merlin for game reasons only but Babylonia did a good job making me like his character. Him loving clawing at Fou killed me.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
Pull 1 was five Jaguar Warriors, pull 2 got me my lucha goddess

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

The song was right. I should not have chased waterfalls. Waterfalls in this case representing Mesoamerican goddesses.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Blade Runner posted:

Looks aside, he's sort of a smug/arrogant jerk personality-wise, so he's really easy to dislike. Same reason people dislike Archer Gil, but he's more smug and less yell-y.

Also he broke the game's balance over his knee.

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

I threw most of my saved quartz and tickets at this banner, and although Quetz eluded me I did end up with Gorgon. Not bad, since I was aiming for both of them, but I’ll be saving the rest for King Hassan rather than continuing to try my luck.

Now to go farm gallstones for however long that takes so I can actually ascend her.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh wow JP Christmas has special intro animations and cut-in attacks.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I don't recall Astolfo being British.
E: if king Arthur can get a Frenchman as a knight of the round table so can Charlemagne name an Englishman a paladin but I don't recall this being Astolfo's case

What's the second picture saying?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
'Sandwich Trial: Junk Eater', I think.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Omobono posted:

E: if king Arthur can get a Frenchman as a knight of the round table so can Charlemagne name an Englishman a paladin but I don't recall this being Astolfo's case

Astolfo is a Mercian prince.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercia

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Omobono posted:

Astolfo is an English Nobel, son of the King of England.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Omobono posted:

Astolfo apparently is descended from an English King or something. Also he has a hippogriff that can work as a reindeer so if Alter says he's British then he's British.

Direct translation of the pair attack is "Sandwich Style - Junk Eater"

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I had forgotten about that.

Mash: Arturia, can we have him instead of Lancelot?

Dee Ehm
Apr 10, 2014
Lancelot is French anyways so it works out evenly.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
So what's the explanation for being able to summon Quetzalcoatl? Did we summon not the real Quetz, but a luchadore impersonating Quetz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The Quetz in Babylon is real, divinity and all. And anyone we meet anywhere can be recorded by the chaldea systems to be summoned later.