Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Agean90 posted:

lol at any federal employee that votes republican.

i mean, MIC is technically federal employees :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Trump's just teaching those wastrel federal employees the importance of soliciting bribes.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Who says SA isn't relevant anymore

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Agean90 posted:

lol at any federal employee that votes republican.

troops are federal employees

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

zegermans posted:

troops are federal employees

lol at them voting to get into more wars to lose, just lmao

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/JoshMullin5/status/1072689523728023552?s=19

https://twitter.com/JoshMullin5/status/1072698652525772807?s=19

It's kind of sad if this is real, but lol at that 2nd tweet.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

haha what, Republicans shut down the government every few years

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

haha what, Republicans shut down the government every few years

I'm voting for the people who stand for all government!

Why are we understaffed this sucks

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Randalor posted:

Wait, the first amendment? What does that have to do with impeaching the president? That's freedom of religion, freedom of press and right to peacefully assemble.

right to peacefully assemble with a pitchfork, naturally

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
And it's not gas taxes, but Liberty were defending.
Plus, you know... AMERICA!

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

It's real. Teenager born with cystic fibrosis.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8489889/jason-mraz-sings-teen-hospitalized-waiting-transplant

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Yesterday Trump said there would be riots if he is impeached

The brave patriots at T_D respond

"Marshall Law" lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Agean90 posted:

lol at them voting to get into more wars to lose, just lmao

did u miss thie op ed, donald the dove hillary the hawk? they made the most logical choice

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider

Grape posted:

"Marshall Law" lmao

Isn't that the Tekken character

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Grape posted:

"Marshall Law" lmao

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

zegermans posted:

did u miss thie op ed, donald the dove hillary the hawk? they made the most logical choice

That is still my vote for stupidest thing anyone believed during the 2016 election.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Grape posted:

That is still my vote for stupidest thing anyone believed during the 2016 election.

here's mine

the nyt has since eliminated the public editor position

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

"gimpy old ladypedes" is a phrase i could've lived happily without ever reading tbh

Ladypedes? in my vagina?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

here's mine

ahahaha loving hell, y'know if nothing else at least 2016 made shitloads of people bay for the blood of this kind of moron.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/trump-proposes-roll-back-water-protections-1022227

guys there's so much water and poo poo so like if pollute the water, there's just too much water for any of the pollutants to make a difference.

being shitheads doesn't stop just because of all these indictments...

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Strong Sauce posted:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/trump-proposes-roll-back-water-protections-1022227

guys there's so much water and poo poo so like if pollute the water, there's just too much water for any of the pollutants to make a difference.

being shitheads doesn't stop just because of all these indictments...

CHUDs will hoot and hollar about how great this is for business and then cry and cry when their literal wells are poisoned and act like they're the victims

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002
Seems like an excellent piece of legislation of you want to have more Flint, Michigans.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!
Stay tuned

https://twitter.com/jonallendc/status/1073296625165103106

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

begging god to come and save them

Drizvolta
Oct 31, 2011

HotCanadianChick posted:

Seems like an excellent piece of legislation of you want to have more Flint, Michigans.

Somehow I don't think they care as long as corporations have access to non-corosive water for their factories.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Chuds in Ohio just got all excited for their new jobs that wont be arriving in two minutes.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

here's mine

krugman, the paper's most popular columnist, has been bitching about how the same paper constantly pulls truth is in the middle poo poo for decades and i know bennet and the rest of management wishes he could fire him so bad

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/tnhalesbells/status/1073292286883180545

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

God I can see how the conservative demagogue grift is so attractive if you have no scruples, these people are begging to be fleeced, no matter how broke they are if you promise to make an immigrant suffer they'll press their last dollars into your hands.

E:

Ahaha someone's already running this scam
https://twitter.com/veryrose15/status/1073354824282968064

omg

what a haul for building a crappy website

VitalSigns has issued a correction as of 01:53 on Dec 14, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

VitalSigns posted:

God I can see how the conservative demagogue grift is so attractive if you have no scruples, these people are begging to be fleeced, no matter how broke they are if you promise to make an immigrant suffer they'll press their last dollars into your hands.

oh i'm well aware, i grew up in what used to be the global televangelism capital when one of the greats was at his peak

my dad worked in tv production at the time, and he told me how industry guys spoke in hushed tones about his sprawling multiplex, and how the most secure room in the entire compound was the mail room because people from around the world sent him cash

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

VitalSigns posted:

E:

Ahaha someone's already running this scam
https://twitter.com/veryrose15/status/1073354824282968064

omg

what a haul for building a crappy website

Seriously what's the legality of this? Can you legit trick a bunch of chuds into giving you money and just transfer it to your bank and be like 'thanks everyone, we met the goal, I'll let you know when the walls done'?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

pretty sure you can just say that youre going to use the money to support politicians that will fund the wall then donate 1% of it to trump and claim 99% overhead

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ben carson raised truckloads of money but his campaign also paid the fundraisers like 70% overhead of every dollar they brought in. it was a plot to take money from evangelicals and republicans disguised as a political campaign

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

What happened to that black girl who grifted a bunch of chuds.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

did you not see no country for old me it's easily the best gunboner

yeah. the only person who can justify having a suppressed shotgun is Anton Chigurh. anyone else, who do you think you're kidding, what's that for.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

What happened to that black girl who grifted a bunch of chuds.

Nothing her grift was 100% legal, she was up-front that the money was for her and it's not illegal to lie to someone about why you need a gift.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
We could try grifting chuds.

Grifting a few thou out of chuds and donating 99% of it to Lowtax or RAINN or someshit wouldn't be the worst thing that goons ever did.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Zeroisanumber posted:

the worst thing that goons ever did

setting the bar kinda low

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

How much money would T_D put toward a wall?

quote:

I'm in for $100 if we can get some nice Trump/USA bling on there.
-
I'm in for $1,000, I WANT THE WALL BUILT!!!
-
If it is guaranteed to be used for materials and labor, I am in $160 for myself and my liberal ex-girlfriend
-
I would love a campaign to buy a brick for the wall - one for each family member, or perhaps two!
-
I will cut a check for $2000 if they started a Wall GoFundMe
-
My spouse won't take the Red Pill, she just licks it occasionally.
>but
A few days ago during the migrant caravan kerfluffle she said "I would help pay for The Wall if they were taking donations." She is the most frugal person I have ever experienced.
If she said that... I think it could be a sign the normies are catching on.
-
I would gladly pay an additional $1000 for the wall this year because I think it would pay for itself very quickly. I would probably see the $1000 returned within a couple years with lower taxes because of not paying so much for welfare and illegal alien deportations and enforcement.
-
We don't have a lot of extra money but I would gladly pay $160 for my husband and I.
-
Hell, I’d give him $100 if the little extra could cover century gun turrets for the top of the wall.
-
I'll give $1k
-
I would love to donate some of my fee time to help build the wall!
-
I know not all pedes can afford so I'll give 300 to makeup for a few that can't.
-
My broke rear end could come up with $100 for that cause. I would be honored
-
Hell I'd pay $150 for a brick on the wall or something to have my name on it.
-
He should sell monogrammed bricks for donations and then have an area along the wall somewhere that is both a memorial of those killed by illegal aliens as well as those bricks. The thing would be fully funded in a week.
-
If Trump started a go fund me for the wall. I would put $500 down. I am sure loads of people would put at least $10... then just tell Congress to match
-
How about they just provide a subscription service that lets me monitor the cameras on the wall and shoot pepperballs at the illegals trying to cross it.
We could call it Trump's Battle Grounds or Trumpnite or Wallwatch. Just think of how many teenagers would want to play the hot new game.
-
Public funding and anonymous donations are a thought. Could go further out with plaques, personal bricks, even ad space. Put solar panels on it and an Elon Musk subway tunnel under it and windmills on top. Or We can make it a two thousand mile long military base.
-
I've honestly been thinking of different ways we could crowd fund enough capital to pay for The Wall. We can't use any of the standard crowd funding platforms, they could not handle the scale of it and besides it would be shut down immediately.

A 501(c)(3) is expensive and time consuming to set up, but if we had one we could make tax deductible donations that would be used exclusively for funding The Wall. I hate that it has not yet been funded from the taxes I already pay, but I would be willing to pay more in order for it to be funded.

We could introduce WallCoin, a cryptocurrency that would represent investment and partial private ownership of The Wall. These could be sold back to the government in the future for a tax credit.
Of all the possible options, WALL BONDS are probably the best choice! It is a tried and true method for these type of large scale funding efforts. In the past, when our great nation faced serious threats we had WAR BONDS - it is time we have WALL BONDS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I will donate, but it must have Trump bling

Top kek :brainworms: