Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm so god drat hungry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Me too Ham Jobs. Happy 1500 pages.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

WEEEEEW

let's all have a snack

City of Glompton

hamjobs posted:

WEEEEEW

let's all have a snack

mmmm good plan

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ok ok ok I need snack assistance

I have a jar of kalamata olives, some strong aged goat cheese and some pickled peppers. What if I chop that all together and put it in some pizza-like dough and bake it???

BoldFrankensteinMir

hamjobs posted:

put it in some pizza-like dough and bake it???

Toppings go on the pizza not in it.

You do need snack assistance...

City of Glompton

snack assistance:
https://www.app.plantjammer.com

xcheopis

This blasted little wretch of a beast will drive me to insanity (and beyond)!

His appetite stimulant causes "increased nocturnal activity" and "increase vocalizations". So he's pacing about the bed. Making the same weird yowl as if he were about to vomit. Which, you see, he always tries to do on the bed because it's comfy and who doesn't want to be comfy when vomiting? Not Tanuki, nope, come out from wherever to jump up and do his famous imitation of a lawn sprinkler, the fat fuzzy gently caress.

Anyway. My evening edible is kicking in and he's up here making me paranoid and I just want to go to sleep and I cannot handle his existential crisis right now.

Bastard.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Farecoal

There he go

hamjobs posted:

WEEEEEW

let's all have a snack

bat milk and cookies for everyone!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Byob, I'm thinking of buying crocs so I can get savages to take their goddamned shoes off but I don't know how they work with being oversized. Does this seem like a bad idea to anyone? I mean, it's like 20bucks.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

drilldo squirt posted:

Byob, I'm thinking of buying crocs so I can get savages to take their goddamned shoes off but I don't know how they work with being oversized. Does this seem like a bad idea to anyone? I mean, it's like 20bucks.

i've owned a pair that looks like these for years now:

(that's a picture i found online because my shoes are currently outside my front door where i leave them when i come home and it''s too loving cold to go out there and take picture of them right now) they work really well as water shoes and have saved my feet from countless injuries despite being almost universally hated by everyone else but i've also never had any shame for the shoes i wear (i.e. crocs were not my first rodeo into the world of ugly shoes)

ChubbyChecker

Today at Cat or Boyfriend:

xcheopis posted:

This blasted little wretch of a beast will drive me to insanity (and beyond)!

His appetite stimulant causes "increased nocturnal activity" and "increase vocalizations". So he's pacing about the bed. Making the same weird yowl as if he were about to vomit. Which, you see, he always tries to do on the bed because it's comfy and who doesn't want to be comfy when vomiting? Not Tanuki, nope, come out from wherever to jump up and do his famous imitation of a lawn sprinkler, the fat fuzzy gently caress.

Anyway. My evening edible is kicking in and he's up here making me paranoid and I just want to go to sleep and I cannot handle his existential crisis right now.

Bastard.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

ChubbyChecker posted:

City of Glompton

ChubbyChecker posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ChubbyChecker posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

ChubbyChecker posted:

also, don't doxx me

ty nesamdoom!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Is it still page 1500?

How posh...

alnilam

how very droll

ty manifisto

alnilam

when you look at 1500 upside down it looks like it says OOSL

ty manifisto

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
And now it's gauche. I can't believe we haven't gone to page 1501 yet, that's what's fashionable now.

alnilam

TMNT 2 the secret of the OOSL

Jaded Burnout

just call me the byob president, I live on 1500 penislyvania avenut

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Object Oriented Scripting Language?

Manifisto

1500??? do you know what happened in the year 1500???

[quickly checks wikipedia]

eh, some bullshit

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

wikipedia posted:

Historically, the year 1500 is also often identified, somewhat arbitrarily, as marking the end of the Middle Ages and beginning of the Modern Era.

soooo . . . . what year marks the start of the Postmodern Era?

if it's arbitrary, can the year have a funny number in it?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lest we all forget in 1500 a.d. saxony's mint at annaberg began producing guldengroschens

sb hermit

Luvcow posted:

lest we all forget in 1500 a.d. saxony's mint at annaberg began producing guldengroschens

:yeah:

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Is it still page 1500?

How posh...

the opposite of posh is imposh

Jaded Burnout

that’s imposhible

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
reminder that posh spice is very byob and even made an appearance at the salt lake city byobcon '16

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
When is the next 'yobcon

happy 1500 everybody :comfyoot:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

bare bottom pancakes posted:

When is the next 'yobcon

happy 1500 everybody :comfyoot:

it's in june this year in waco, texas

Robot Made of Meat

Jaded Burnout posted:

that’s imposhible

Good Connery impression.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BBP if you come to St Louis I'll feed you and we can poo poo talk my bad posting

Also I really want some hummus

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
not if we shittalk my bad posts first

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
um, im pretty sure the middle ages ended in 1555 with the abdication of charles V :goonsay:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

um, im pretty sure the middle ages ended in 1555 with the abdication of charles V :goonsay:

Um very technically the abdication occurred after the beginning of the Age of Discovery and was certainly the final nail in the coffin of the Late Middle Ages.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
um I'm pretty sure I'm middle-aged and I'm not even close to 1500 years old. And I haven't even had Charles I yet let alone Charles V.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

roomforthetuna posted:

um I'm pretty sure I'm middle-aged and I'm not even close to 1500 years old. And I haven't even had Charles I yet let alone Charles V.

Buddy let me tell you what: some days you suck the Royal dick and some days the Royal dick sucks you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Luvcow posted:

it's in june this year in waco, texas

bloodhound gang is booked to play :rimshot: