Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I just told the woman that has been burning up the back of my mind for the better part of a decade+ to tell me if there's no chance, and she said she can't do that to my wife. Oops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
With this newfound EMT kick I've been watching medical videos to see if I'm too squeamish.

I just watched an appendectomy with the couple incisions and the camera and I cannot believe the weird parallels between surgery and working on a car.

Alright who needs their appendix removed?

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I know a few assholes that need removing

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

tetrapyloctomy posted:

If Sudafed, IM terbutaline, or aspiration doesn't work, you stick a butterfly in the side

:kingsley::siren::kingsley::siren: cool thanks I will never have a boner again just to be sure

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

My real tungsten band was more than I want to remember (not too much but over $100). My other bands were less than $8/each shipped.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Goober Peas posted:

I know a few assholes that need removing

https://www.amazon.ca/Hunters-Specialties-Butt-Game-Dressing/dp/B002ECKYSA

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Tonight in adventures at the parts store:

A customer gets a hot antifreeze facial because he took the radiator cap off the loving car that was just overheating. Gj kid, now come back here and flush your eyes with our fancy eyeball washing poo poo.

Edit: as a bonus he was too dumb to figure out how to flush his eyes with the bottle of eyewash.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
I think I saw the closest thing to a perfect fc rx7 on the road today in socal and I couldn't even get a picture. Driven by what looked like a 50 year old woman. Awesome.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

nm posted:

I think I saw the closest thing to a perfect fc rx7 on the road today in socal and I couldn't even get a picture. Driven by what looked like a 50 year old woman. Awesome.

I have left many notes about cash offers under windshield wipers on pristine cars in socal. Last one was a mint 1998/1999 4WD XJ in stunning shape.

No one has ever called me back :smith:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Spotted a rare one today.

tetrapyloctomy posted:

When we treat priapism, just pulling out a big loving needle and syringe and saying, "I'm going to stick this in your dick and take 60cc of blood out of it," often is enough to resolve the issue.

My dick just turned into an innie. :cry:

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

STR posted:

My dick just turned into an innie.

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

"I'm going to stick this in your dick and take 60cc of blood out of it" makes it go into hiding pretty effectively.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

STR posted:

"I'm going to stick this in your dick and take 60cc of blood out of it" makes it go into hiding pretty effectively.

In between fainting and whimpering, I'd be wondering if 60cc were the standard amount that they take from everyone, or if they were using a junior-sized syringe for me.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

I have left many notes about cash offers under windshield wipers on pristine cars in socal. Last one was a mint 1998/1999 4WD XJ in stunning shape.

No one has ever called me back :smith:

This one was like fresh out of the box new. No door dings, no paint oxidation, goddamn.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Gingerbread House Music posted:

I just told the woman that has been burning up the back of my mind for the better part of a decade+ to tell me if there's no chance, and she said she can't do that to my wife. Oops.

Wait... what?

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Either he was trying and failing to have an affair, or the woman he's been crushing on is a lesbian.

Kinda reads like it's the second one there.

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?
Not having seen Titanic for at least 15 years, I never realized Bill Paxton was in the movie. I must say James Cameron really missed the mark by not having him playing a passenger and go "GAME OVER MAN" as he realizes that there are no more life boats. At least as an outtake.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

It's christmas jumper day today apparently, the day of the year where your 'wackiest' workmates who've spent hours scouring websites to purchase an ugly as poo poo jumper are fully hyped to unleash that poo poo on everyone else. They're all mass-produced and when you can buy ugly jumpers in the same places you can buy milk it's just lame and beaten to death but :regd08:

It was funny the first time you saw someone wear one but now we're far past saturation point it's just become a game of who can pay money for the shittiest piece of clothing for a single day.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Yeah I got hounded for that poo poo last week, bitch I spent 70 hours trying to make our product launch not a dangerous feature length you've-been-framed episode, manual labour and all. Shove your musical light-up jumper up your arse.

Grakkus
Sep 4, 2011

The one I'm seeing a lot of in Denmark this year is Christmas suits:

Not going to lie, I kinda want one :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

MrOnBicycle posted:

Not having seen Titanic for at least 15 years, I never realized Bill Paxton was in the movie. I must say James Cameron really missed the mark by not having him playing a passenger and go "GAME OVER MAN" as he realizes that there are no more life boats. At least as an outtake.

Lol and have him go into a panic yelling NOW WHAT THE gently caress ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO :v:

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

spog posted:

In between fainting and whimpering, I'd be wondering if 60cc were the standard amount that they take from everyone, or if they were using a junior-sized syringe for me.

"Sir, before we do this procedure, I have one important question: Are you, like, sure you have an erection? It doesn't get any bigger that that, ever?"

I had a dude once who got recurrent angioedema of only his penis. Looked like a loving beer can. His wife thought it was hysterical ... him not so much.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Grakkus posted:

The one I'm seeing a lot of in Denmark this year is Christmas suits:

Not going to lie, I kinda want one :v:

That poo poo is old hat in the states.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Adiabatic posted:

With this newfound EMT kick I've been watching medical videos to see if I'm too squeamish.

I just watched an appendectomy with the couple incisions and the camera and I cannot believe the weird parallels between surgery and working on a car.

There's a phone app called figure1 that someone mentioned earlier. Download it and bask in the crazy poo poo, it's one of my favorites.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009

ExplodingSims posted:

Either he was trying and failing to have an affair, or the woman he's been crushing on is a lesbian.

Kinda reads like it's the second one there.

It's definitely the first one. Been torturing himself off and on about "what could have been", then asked the crush in question to squash it.

Which she couldn't do honestly, because she does like gbhm, but she's not gonna be the other woman/she likes his wife as a person too much.

Gbhm have you considered trying to open your relationship

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?

Adiabatic posted:

I find many parallels between medicine in general and working on cars. Probably why I like both. Pro thing about medicine though is that you don't have to do surgery while alone laying on your back on a cold concrete floor on a Sunday and the car has to work before work the next day.

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Lol and have him go into a panic yelling NOW WHAT THE gently caress ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO :v:

Even better haha!

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

It's definitely the first one. Been torturing himself off and on about "what could have been", then asked the crush in question to squash it.

Which she couldn't do honestly, because she does like gbhm, but she's not gonna be the other woman/she likes his wife as a person too much.

Gbhm have you considered trying to open your relationship

Ding! Except my friend is married, but her husband is in prison, and with another married dude who is giving her the "i'll make my decision soon" line of poo poo.

But i'd rather just cut out my wife completely!

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Ding! Except my friend is married, but her husband is in prison, and with another married dude who is giving her the "i'll make my decision soon" line of poo poo.

Yikes.

Grakkus
Sep 4, 2011

Rhyno posted:

That poo poo is old hat in the states.

Never seen it before anywhere in Europe :shrug:

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
That's gonna be a loving yikes from me, dog.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009

Yeah that dudes decision is gonna be to stay with his wife. If there's long term waffling at all, poo poo won't be changing.

You need to talk to your wife, like, right now. If you've got the means to get out on your own you owe it to her to be honest sooner rather than later.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

Yeah that dudes decision is gonna be to stay with his wife. If there's long term waffling at all, poo poo won't be changing.

You need to talk to your wife, like, right now. If you've got the means to get out on your own you owe it to her to be honest sooner rather than later.

Yeah, i told her that's the classic player move, but she's too afraid of being alone to face it.

Also, lol, my wife knows our marriage is dead, and has been for the better part of a decade.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

Yeah, i told her that's the classic player move, but she's too afraid of being alone to face it.

Also, lol, my wife knows our marriage is dead, and has been for the better part of a decade.
If its been dead for a year why are you still, you know, married? And/or opening the marriage should be no problem.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

At the very least, you now have some metal-as-gently caress ideas for what to do with the ring.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

ilkhan posted:

If its been dead for a year why are you still, you know, married? And/or opening the marriage should be no problem.

We all have kids, lol.

spog posted:

At the very least, you now have some metal-as-gently caress ideas for what to do with the ring.

I'd have to find it first! I don't think i've worn it in a decade.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Staying together "for the kids" is a pretty terrible reason to stay together and your kids will resent you for it.

Speaking from experience, though after my brother and I were out of the house the flame re-ignited. Is that something you're willing to risk?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Fermented Tinal posted:

Staying together "for the kids" is a pretty terrible reason to stay together and your kids will resent you for it.

Speaking from experience, though after my brother and I were out of the house the flame re-ignited. Is that something you're willing to risk?

Logically, i know that. But being the product of a divorced couple, my brokebrains keep telling me to stay.

Also, "reigniting" anything with her sounds terrible tbh. I just want my space.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

Logically, i know that. But being the product of a divorced couple, my brokebrains keep telling me to stay.

Also, "reigniting" anything with her sounds terrible tbh. I just want my space.

You're unhappy, wife is unhappy, potential new woman is unhappy, kids know it.

Plus if you moved out, you could get a new car. Perhaps a bitchin' van.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

spog posted:

Perhaps a bitchin' van.

...down by the river?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

spog posted:

You're unhappy, wife is unhappy, potential new woman is unhappy, kids know it.

Plus if you moved out, you could get a new car. Perhaps a bitchin' van.

Dude, i have a KLR650, a '05 Wrangler Unlimited without a top and a '02 Isuzu NPR with a 14" box. I'm already living the hobo dream.