Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1073724901612249088

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Office Pig posted:

~Beto the progressive~ really shining today.

This is good stuff after the week long meltdown some people were having about how he's actually totally great after his donation history was publicized.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Oh, well if you're just "inaccurate" under oath I guess its no big deal.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

just say lie. why is it so hard. he loving lied.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1073645547750350851

Here is my diagram to explain the normal one we're having

Z. Autobahn
Jul 20, 2004

colonel tigh more like colonel high
I mean, not to defend Beto, but like, that article is basically poo poo Biden's been thinking about; there's nothing to indicate Beto's interested or even looped in?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Groovelord Neato posted:

here's the video of napolitano on fox & friends and it's funny seeing him knock down all their defenses of trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjbIt6Cavq0

PRO-CLICK AF. "but...but Daddy President is not a criminal because..."

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

Groovelord Neato posted:

MICK mulvaney? i'veb een calling him mike all this time!

https://twitter.com/amanbatheja/status/1073709813123739648

Sure, as long as Biden dies during his first week in office

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Z. Autobahn posted:

I mean, not to defend Beto, but like, that article is basically poo poo Biden's been thinking about; there's nothing to indicate Beto's interested or even looped in?

Never miss a chance to slander the Enemies of the Revolution comrade.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Ogmius815 posted:

Never miss a chance to slander the Enemies of the Revolution comrade.

I want at least a year off before I have to get back to that.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Biden is pretty clearly riding it all on the "Early polls are name recognition games, but maybe the big donors don't know that" strategy.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1073712482571567104

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
lmao

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1073707264689758209?s=21

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/Ocasio2018/status/1073703247569936387

aoc is very good

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Lindsey Graham is a loving coward

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1073737336935071744?s=21

He’s so loving sensitive about everything.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

this entire pick is to spite Ayers, which actually makes much more sense than him actually wanting mulvaney

ZypherIM
Nov 8, 2010

"I want to see what she's in love with."

He isn't wrong, technically. A lot of people do want to be the white house chief of staff. Notice that he didn't say that a lot of people wanted to be *his* chief of staff!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I'm sure there's a bunch of maga hat wearing nobodies who would have taken the job if he asked who wanted it at a rally

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

hahahaah trump had to force someone to become his chief of staff. loving incredible.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Lol there were many many applicants but this Mick M guy he was the best one for it, temporarily

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/nkulw/status/1073738385175576576

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

tbf i'm still sending in my application, maybe he'll hire me after firing Mulvaney, his successor Piers Morgan, and his successor a well-done steak with ketchup

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Dec 15, 2018

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Wonder how good a job Mick will do in a role that isn't about tearing poo poo down.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/business/status/1073742610014105600

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Yup, that one had been pending for a while and people were expecting this dude to wreck it. He also held onto the decision for ages to not have it be an issue during the election

Kale
May 14, 2010

I love that Hatch apparently walked back his "I don't care" comment from the other day. Like what too blatant that they're doing deference to a dictator within the GOP there or something? I mean if he broke the law really who gives a gently caress, I'm just one of the guys in charge of making them. :thumbsup:

He's astonishingly bad even by old white Republican standards and if nothing else thankfully he'll be gone for good in two weeks.

Kale fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Dec 15, 2018

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

The Glumslinger posted:

Yup, that one had been pending for a while and people were expecting this dude to wreck it. He also held onto the decision for ages to not have it be an issue during the election

yeah it'll be enjoined nationally near-immediately

lol they asked for a preliminary injunction and instead he 'construed' it as a motion for summary judgment, so he could go ahead and declare it ALL unconstitutional and avoid having to hold a trial

eke out fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Dec 15, 2018

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Kale posted:

I love that Hatch apparently walked back his "I don't care" comment from the other day. Like what too blatant that they're doing deference to a dictator within the GOP there or something? I mean if he broke the law really who gives a gently caress, I'm just one of the guys in charge of making them. :thumbsup:

He's astonishingly bad even by old white Republican standards and if nothing else thankfully he'll be gone for good in two weeks.

Hatch is in the Cornyn side of things where he's constantly saved by a not minor chunk of his party being actively dying brains in droopy meat suits so he looks less stupid by comparison but he's still easily one of the dumbest people in America.

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

GreyjoyBastard posted:

tbf i'm still sending in my application, maybe he'll hire me after firing Mulvaney, his successor Piers Morgan, and his successor a well-done steak with ketchup

Nice post/av combo

Edit for content: he should just make Cohen his CoS. The job can be done from prison, surely.

BardoTheConsumer fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Dec 15, 2018

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

RandomBlue posted:

Wonder how good a job Mick will do in a role that isn't about tearing poo poo down.

I mean, it basically is still that, but it isn't supposed to be. It is going to continue being a shitshow but as long as the new CoS doesn't bother Trump about what is or isn't legal he probably won't care.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

so i guess pre existing is coming back again.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Yup, that's explicitly struck down according to the article.

Millions of Americans will die as a direct result of this ruling if it is allowed to stand. That's a pretty good win for the GOP.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Tayter Swift posted:

Millions of Americans will die as a direct result of this ruling if it is allowed to stand. That's a pretty good win for the GOP.

I'm really beginning to lose hope here again. I really am.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Dapper_Swindler posted:

God drat it, please no

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.
https://twitter.com/NoTotally/status/1073749751848259585

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
It will be blocked with an injunction tonight, this judge is loving insane and they wanted him for this very reason. The argument is very pisspoor and like all of his decisions a huge stretch. This guy is the definition of legislating from the bench

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug
This ACA news reminds me. My brother discovered that a friend's family was using some bullshit scam called "Good Samaritan" insurance. People pay to be part of a network so that other "good Christians" will chip in to pay for your healthcare costs. So you pay for a loving crowdfunding option. Luckily my brother convinced them to get some real goddamn insurance, because a month later someone in their family was diagnosed with cancer.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Tayter Swift posted:

it won't end well for them. once this gets out tomorrow, people will be baying for loving blood. people liked having the freedom of not getting kicked off health insurance because of some petty poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Smeef posted:

This ACA news reminds me. My brother discovered that a friend's family was using some bullshit scam called "Good Samaritan" insurance. People pay to be part of a network so that other "good Christians" will chip in to pay for your healthcare costs. So you pay for a loving crowdfunding option. Luckily my brother convinced them to get some real goddamn insurance, because a month later someone in their family was diagnosed with cancer.

One of my actuary friends did consulting work for one of these groups and it's just a gigantic loving dumpster fire of a grift.