Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Slim Pickens posted:

Ted Cruz beard update:

It actually doesn't suck unlike the rest of him

come on

ted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

CommieGIR posted:

.....uh, didn't SCOTUS already basically validate the ACA Act?

yeah that was the old scotus though

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/brehonisbest/status/1073491717570117634

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

EBB posted:

come on

ted

Evil, lovely people can always grow decent facial hair. Except hitler, of course.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Soulex posted:

Our music kinda does this anyways. We tend to gloss over lyricsif we can sing or dance to it. Most AC40/Top 100 music follows the objectification of sex and excess. Pitbull, Aguilera, Katy Perry, etc.

Its dumb and making us worse.

What's actually dumb and making us worse is YouTube, actually

https://twitter.com/Deerfats/status/1073348958746001409?s=19

If a nephew of mine called someone a retard who deserved to be put in Auschwitz I would do a lot more than some stern words, jesus

e: oh wow they went protected, gist of it is that their 12 year old brother got into gaming and said the above poo poo to some other kid at school and when the OP told them that's not a good thing to say to other people, the kid responded that the OP is an SJW snowflake etc etc

Eej fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Dec 15, 2018

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Just cause it was brought up a few pages back, but the CIA gave burials at sea to the Soviet Submariners they recovered when they picked apart that Soviet Sub in the North Pacific. They filmed it so they could give it to the Soviets if/when they story got out and it's kinda creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJAJUJ41PBI

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Handsome Ralph posted:

Just cause it was brought up a few pages back, but the CIA gave burials at sea to the Soviet Submariners they recovered when they picked apart that Soviet Sub in the North Pacific. They filmed it so they could give it to the Soviets if/when they story got out and it's kinda creepy.

Those guys had been at the bottom for 6 years, and they still managed to ID 4 of the 6

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

CommieGIR posted:

Those guys had been at the bottom for 6 years, and they still managed to ID 4 of the 6

lazy crabs

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Video does not show bodies being placed in the bags so they were definitely taken to a CIA black lab to test for genetic modifications

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

EBB posted:

come on

ted

I’m good.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

EBB posted:

come on

ted

*Rafael

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Fallom posted:

Video does not show bodies being placed in the bags so they were definitely taken to a CIA black lab to test for genetic modifications

One of the sheer lucky things that happened was: One of the guys killed was in his bunk, and just happened to be reviewing the technical details for the Missile system when the sub sank.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

motherfucker isn't riker for growing the beard he's still a half melted puddin' pop

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Handsome Ralph posted:

I'm really surprised they haven't made a movie about Azorian/Glomar Explorer. Or Blind Man's Bluff, that'd be a badass documentary. Reading about Halibut, etc. is :stare:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/jkfecke/status/...ingawful.com%2F

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

lets just leave it up to the markets

:shuckyes:

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
you liberals just dont get it. private healthcare gives you freedom of choice. for example, you can choose to be buried in debt or die

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

haha what the gently caress did they just hire a Heinreich Himmler lookalike as white house chief of staff?? i'm dying good lord

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Tryzzub posted:

you liberals just dont get it. private healthcare gives you freedom of choice. for example, you can choose to be buried in debt or dirt

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Nuclear Tourist posted:

haha what the gently caress did they just hire a Heinreich Himmler lookalike as white house chief of staff?? i'm dying good lord

:godwin:

But yeah now that you mention it, wow that's creepy.

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Dec 15, 2018

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Nuclear Tourist posted:

I was gonna ask if he has the burn scar on his hand from the staff of Ra

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Eh more of an argument for the second amendment but whatever

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

lmao

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Slim Pickens posted:

Ted Cruz beard update:

It actually doesn't suck unlike the rest of him

if he grows it out enough he could pass for Osama

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Nuclear Tourist posted:

He said no one talked to him and he doesn't want the job. I posted it like 4 hours ago -_-

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Nuclear Tourist posted:

Interns, leave!

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Hot Karl Marx posted:

He said no one talked to him and he doesn't want the job. I posted it like 4 hours ago -_-

Sorry sir late to the party, I was browsing the information superhighway today when I got back from work, saw this on Daily Beast and was unable to stop cackling.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-next-chief-of-staff-called-him-a-terrible-human-being-just-before-he-was-elected-president?ref=scroll

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Hot Karl Marx posted:

That was from February.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

McNally posted:

That was from February.

oh, well im the dumbass then

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Hannibal Rex posted:

Interns, leave!

I'm a little drunk and I laughed pretty hard at this. Thanks!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

EBB posted:

motherfucker isn't riker for growing the beard he's still a half melted puddin' pop

youre interuppting decorum

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Hot Karl Marx posted:

The real story is pretty drat funny.

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1073781786512101376

NEVER MIND THAT BUDGET poo poo, YOU'RE MY CHIEF OF STAFF NOW

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

best people

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

The real story is pretty drat funny.

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1073781786512101376

NEVER MIND THAT BUDGET poo poo, YOU'RE MY CHIEF OF STAFF NOW

Mulvaney got the Hey You of the century.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011
My god, imagine just being the last person standing on a sinking ship and being told that you're in charge now.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

psydude posted:

i've spent like the last three months laughing about how you thought silicon valley being geographically distant from wall street was somehw meaningful lol

psydude lol

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

BaconAndBullets posted:

My god, imagine just being the last person standing on a sinking ship and being told that you're in charge now.

Admiral Donitz'd

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

psydude posted:

I bet it was one of those "'I need a volunteer to step forward' and everybody else takes a step back" moments.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Oh gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Doc Hawkins posted:

best people

Admittedly anyone smart enough at this point to put some distance between them and their career and this white house probably is better for the job than most of what we've had to date.