Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lookslikerain
Jan 10, 2014

If you find yourself in a social situation, make threats.

I like this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

lookslikerain posted:

I am also an human. I can post pictures?

Hi there gorgeous! Welcome to the thread!

E for better lighted pic: my hair is usually the same colors as yours but I just dyed it so it's hella dark.

Christmas party day. I'm so peopled out already.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 19:50 on Dec 14, 2018

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
I want a nose ring

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I used to have lip rings too but they drove me nuts after like a decade.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Hello beautiful people! I would like to have blue hair again!! It looks lovely on you dolls!

I also have lip rings, or at least the tunnels left from them.....

Edit: And apparently a nose so big that it obscures noticing my septum ring. Ouch.

lookslikerain
Jan 10, 2014

If you find yourself in a social situation, make threats.

Scathach posted:

Hi there gorgeous! Welcome to the thread!

E for better lighted pic: my hair is usually the same colors as yours but I just dyed it so it's hella dark.

Christmas party day. I'm so peopled out already.

Aww yisss.

I'm disappointed how quickly the light blue is washing out. The dark is still going strong though.

I'm on 10 piercings but none on the face. Septums look great but I'm a bit squiffy about my nose.

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Scathach posted:

I used to have lip rings too but they drove me nuts after like a decade.

Of all the piercings I had the tongue is the only one I miss.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
The only piercing I sort of miss is my conches. They were punched at 2ga which is the worst experience of my life, but enjoyed wearing them.

However, they were never ever comfortable even after having them for many years. Sooo now I just have these holes that will never close up.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Really love my septum. The nice thing is if you don't like it you can get rid of it with no evidence-- go for it! Teegan yours looks awesome btw.

E: Corn I'm kinda liking the holes with no rings.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

COOL CORN posted:

The only piercing I sort of miss is my conches. They were punched at 2ga which is the worst experience of my life, but enjoyed wearing them.

However, they were never ever comfortable even after having them for many years. Sooo now I just have these holes that will never close up.

Dude, I love your glasses so much, but you have the cutest eyes ever, and the cutest ear-holes of anyone I know. :)

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
since we are talking bout blue hair--

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

since we are talking bout blue hair--

adooooorable!!!!!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

lookslikerain posted:

I am also an human. I can post pictures?

Friend! I thought i was scrolling fb for a second there! :love:

Not selfies but close enough:
I need a drafting table. SO instead of spending a minimum few hundred on one, i copied was heavily inspired by a common design, drew up rough schematics and bought a bunch of red oak to do it myself. (i would have preferred birch but no place sells it in lumber form near me and whomstever sets the prices for maple can gently caress themself with a belt-sander cuz im poor.)

I'm sorry i have no idea why it wont stay horizontal

Raise your hand if i should film and or take pics of the build for this thread.

Queen-Of-Hearts has a new favorite as of 22:20 on Dec 14, 2018

bronin
Oct 15, 2009

use it or throw it away
Cheers you guys. I love this thread it’s just feel good to the max. 16262 beers in and i just wanted to post :cheers:

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
I found a kitten, figured that warranted a post.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Nur_Neerg posted:

absolutely!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Raise your hand if i should film and or take pics of the build for this thread.
*raises hand*

Nur_Neerg posted:

:3:

Also, blue hair crew lookin fantastic!

10 Beers has a new favorite as of 23:18 on Dec 14, 2018

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Nur_Neerg posted:

MMmmmmggfggggffffff SO CUTE

bronin
Oct 15, 2009

use it or throw it away

insertdumbnamehere
Jan 1, 2013

Nur_Neerg posted:

Congrats on your new cat.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Amazing!

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

went to a cookie exchange party

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Im suddenly, and painfully aware of the lack of "cookie exchange parties" in my life

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians

insertdumbnamehere posted:

Congrats on your new cat.

To be fair I found him in my apartment. I run a fifteen minute status update meeting for my team every morning. When I'm working from home, Beau politely waits for me to finish, hang up on everyone, and take off my headphones, then starts squeaking to demand I pick him up :3:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Nur_Neerg posted:

To be fair I found him in my apartment. I run a fifteen minute status update meeting for my team every morning. When I'm working from home, Beau politely waits for me to finish, hang up on everyone, and take off my headphones, then starts squeaking to demand I pick him up :3:

I'm dead

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Im suddenly, and painfully aware of the lack of "cookie exchange parties" in my life

I know, right?

I just added a bunch of cuties to my book of faces. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Norse Code posted:

heck yeah thats some seriously good makeup

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

Norse Code posted:

POST COOKIE HAUL

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

*pounding on clipboard* COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
If any of y'all find me on Facebook you're welcome to try and friend me. It might work! :v:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Absurd Alhazred posted:

If any of y'all find me on Facebook you're welcome to try and friend me. It might work! :v:

Wanna be friends? :)

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
:same:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Teagan posted:

Wanna be friends? :)

In the tough cuteness of the future, there is only hugs! ;)

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Hugs are p great

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I am definitely a friend hugger so long as said friend is comfortable with it.

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Friday again, was sick all weekend last weekend and through until mid week, gently caress the flu. Had to angle and bit to get Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree in the shot.
Feel free to add me on snap if anyone wants, randomzero72. Only use FB to say happy birthday to people, otherwise gently caress that poo poo. BTW all of you are pretty awesome.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Sorry for my snapchat story tonight, was watching a chick flick. A really bad chick flick :) So bad that it was good. Happy Weekend everyone!!!!

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

RandomZero posted:

Friday again, was sick all weekend last weekend and through until mid week, gently caress the flu. Had to angle and bit to get Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree in the shot.
Feel free to add me on snap if anyone wants, randomzero72. Only use FB to say happy birthday to people, otherwise gently caress that poo poo. BTW all of you are pretty awesome.

I know people have been saying Martin Freeman, but all I see is Jason Bateman after he finds the pigeon bag

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
I don't know what I expected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Proteus Jones posted:

I know people have been saying Martin Freeman, but all I see is Jason Bateman after he finds the pigeon bag

hahahaha okay yes now I see this too...

If I had snap I'd add you, Martin Bateman, but I hate change and adaptation and have no social media besides fb and sa :downs: