Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I've only ever watched the original pitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaB9NZyiphM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
: Hey, Bobby... Your mom's gonna teach sex ed

: I know

: We're gonna see her boobs.

*brief pause*

: ...So?

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
I'm a little worried about being a slut.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Some people might try to tell you pollution is good. I think they are wrong. From all the research I have done it seems to me that pollution is bad. Very bad. Polluting makes the sky a funny brown color and that is bad. The only way to stop all this pollution is if we will just stop spilling oil and throwing our garbage around. My dad says that if we all used propane, there would be a lot less pollution because propane is a clean burning efficient fuel. I am so sure that pollution is bad that when I get this paper back I will never throw it out.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Strickland Propene does not have a vending machine. It smells and I thank god every day I get home that I didn't get exploded.

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

Don't forget to clamp your butt joint

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Joe the Strummer posted:

Don't forget to clamp your butt joint

I was thinking about that whole bit while walking a dog this morning and I started laughing like a crazy person that Hank didn't get it.

Also, finally saw a never before seen episode and I really wished I hadn't. It was the Bill and Reverand Struppe one. Good god was it bad.

e: this was wrong thread it was meant for the tv iv thread

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Dec 14, 2018

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Ottermotive Insanity posted:

If you're skipping any Lucky episode stop watching now, cause you don't deserve koth.

"Pee-pee money is not an employment history Lucky."

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

MightyJoe36 posted:

"Pee-pee money is not an employment history Lucky."

I still call changing tables "baby ironing boards"

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

haljordan posted:

I still call changing tables "baby ironing boards"

http://www.babysmasher.com/

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Bombadilillo posted:

Sometimes I wish Koth was still running instead of Simpsons' infinite regression into bad southpark.

Cause I want more. Then I think of Magachud Dale that would exist. And I just cant.

Qanon Dale.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Apart from the episode about Bush's weak handshake, KotH always steered clear of addressing politics directly. The war on terror episode about snake exterminators was good, too.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

"But Hank he turns his head to the left the 3rd 5th and 7th time he explains why liberals did it. What is he trying to tell us Hank? And why did he not do it the 1st time Hank? What is Q trying to tell us Hank? Hank? "

Sip

*whisper "What are you up to Q"

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Apart from the episode about Bush's weak handshake, KotH always steered clear of addressing politics directly. The war on terror episode about snake exterminators was good, too.

Know a guy who shook bushes hand and said he had "soft hands" and a weak shake. So I think that's just a known true thing, not a political jab

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Bombadilillo posted:

Know a guy who shook bushes hand and said he had "soft hands" and a weak shake. So I think that's just a known true thing, not a political jab

Uhhh we all know that guy, his name is Hank.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Another Bill posted:

Uhhh we all know that guy, his name is Hank.

When I saw that episode I said "holy poo poo. This is literally how it was described" I think Judge(or another writer) just met Bush once and thought how would Hank react to this?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
A Q anon episode would be funnier if Dale immediately figures out that Q is all bullshit and goes tinfoil crazy trying to prove so and convince other people.

E. One of my favorite episodes is the one where Bobby grows roses.

Guy at head shop: Heh... So what kind of herb are you growing there?

Bobby: They're roses.

Guy: Oh. Those are legal now. You can grow em outside.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Dec 15, 2018

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
I’m up to three beers on my lunch break.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Song For The Deaf posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHaMrIgSDFo

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

What would weirdos be doing at the gas station?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

snack eater posted:

This is Tony Danza; you've got 8 minutes left

That was actually voiced by Tony Danza.

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

I laugh at Tony Danza

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

With the era of the KotH YTP behind us, I now realize nobody ever did a redub of Ween's Ocean Man to make it Laotian Man and have the song be about Kahn. That makes me sad.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

shame on an IGA posted:

I can't hate anything that birthed "Sadness cover me like blanket. Tuck me in. Let me die."

Oh man I forgot about that line, alright, pass

skeeballcore
Mar 17, 2009

mmmmhmmmm

Betazoid
Aug 3, 2010

Hallo. Ik ben een leeuw.
So when did Peggy move to Arlen? The episode with her subbing for girls "General Phys Ed" showed her being turned down to play baseball/softball in Montana, but like two episodes later, she's shown playing varsity softball at West Arlen HS.

"'I surely am not unfond of you, Peggy, I tell you what.' What kind of marriage proposal is that?"

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I think the canon is a little loose around Peggy's past. There was some retconning later on.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Hank Hill Prime kicked the continuity wall's rear end so hard it retconned Peggy's backstory.

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
in the mono episode Peggy's mom lives in Texas but in the episode where she goes to Montana it makes it seem like she never left Montana

these are the retcons that keep me up at night

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

drat that filthy Mexican banana!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

...Henry Winkler?

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Whatever you say, Hollywood.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Song For The Deaf posted:

He was drinking from his mini canteen, out in the parking lot, aaand theeen, he was smashing car windows. I wasn't gonna say nothin'.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

King Possum III posted:

Whatever you say, Hollywood.

"I'm not Hollywood and I'm not a redneck. I'm complicated."

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Peggy Hill: Bobby, how would you like to go to cooking school?

Bobby Hill: I'm listening.

Hank: Bobby, I know we've never talked about this, but... someday, I'm going to die. And when that happens, then you can go to cooking school.

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit
The more I watch these episodes the more I start to feel Hank is just not a good person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

e.pilot posted:

The more I watch these episodes the more I start to feel Hank is just not a good person.

I think Hank is a great example of taking a lovely childhood and trying to do better with your own kid. Mistakes are going to be made and repeated, but in the end you're still going to do better.

Another Bill fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Dec 18, 2018