Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Quack Bark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Mak0rz posted:

Also I refuse to just call them "Duck Hunt." That's just lazy naming :colbert:

you're wrong

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

There's the Duck and the creature that Hunts it. Duck and Hunt.

Duck Hunt.

Rated R.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
duck hount

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Duck... Haunt :unsmigghh:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Du ckHunt! Ha ha, funny!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Why are the dog and the duck friends it makes no sense

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Dr Cheeto posted:

Why are the dog and the duck friends it makes no sense

That duck is selling out it's feathered brethren. It's the dog's partner

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Wamdoodle posted:

That duck is selling out it's feathered brethren. It's the dog's partner

Perhaps the dog and the duck have both realized that, in their own ways, they are both exploited by the hunter. Recognizing the truth of their shared struggle, they were able to overthrow the hunter.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
If you think about it Duck Hunt is about recognizing the false divisions within the proletariat, realizing class consciousness, and working collectively towards liberation.

Serenade
Nov 5, 2011

"I should really learn to fucking read"

Dr Cheeto posted:

If you think about it Duck Hunt is about recognizing the false divisions within the proletariat, realizing class consciousness, and working collectively towards liberation.

The prominence of guns implies its Maoist connections. Change must come...

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Serenade posted:

The prominence of guns implies its Maoist connections. Change must come...

Yes we blam!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Wait I can sell my copy of Mario Kart for MSRP or close to it? I bought physical and I’ve been regretting it ever since

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Achmed Jones posted:

Wait I can sell my copy of Mario Kart for MSRP or close to it? I bought physical and I’ve been regretting it ever since

I hear there's a guy in the thread who'd be happy to take it off your hands for $45 USD, a big discount on the Amazon price.

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.

Achmed Jones posted:

Its an investment. Pass it like an heirloom.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Nintendo's electronic store is just garbage. It's slow, clunky, and literally impossible to gift games to friends.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

No. 6 posted:

Nintendo's electronic store is just garbage. It's slow, clunky, and literally impossible to gift games to friends.

I've found it slow, dunno if it's because I've loaded so much poo poo onto my Switch or if it was always like this, but it needs a tune-up

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

curses, i weakened long enough to buy smash :negative:

time to go be terrible while unlocking characters until i remember which ones i liked

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

How do you go about gifting online subscriptions with a Switch Online Family Plan? Are they codes? Does the person have to be on your fiends list?

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

How do you go about gifting online subscriptions with a Switch Online Family Plan? Are they codes? Does the person have to be on your fiends list?

from what I understand as a beneficiary of one you just send an invite to the email associated with the account of the person you want to give your online slot to

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

You feed their email to Nintendo under your family swttings... I can't remember if they need an account with that email first or not with Nintendo.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Is there a reason Solaire isn't in Smash? Because he should be.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Oscar Wild posted:

Is there a reason Solaire isn't in Smash? Because he should be.

he was gonna be in but people kept complaining about anime swordsman so sakurai changed his mind

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
screw solaire, Maneater Mildred for smash

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Starlink physical edition for £19.99?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Where 👏 is 👏 Mike 👏 Jones

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

HenryEx posted:

screw solaire, patches for smash

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Mak0rz posted:

Where 👏 is 👏 Mike 👏 Jones
Who?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Zoda's true revenge manifested in a post :negative:

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Mike Jones!

Or didn't you hear the first time?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

John Lee posted:

Mike Jones!

2018 Mike Jones gives out his Friend Code in his songs

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ciaphas posted:

curses, i weakened long enough to buy smash :negative:

time to go be terrible while unlocking characters until i remember which ones i liked

Spirits is more fun than you would expect. And don't forget to check the shop periodically to get new tracks and also it took me forever to realize you could re-challenge fighters you lost to

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Where the gently caress is Waddle Dee

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."

Tatsuta Age posted:

wii fit trainer (F)

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Heath posted:

Where the gently caress is Waddle Dee

If you have the amiibo, you can unlock his spirit instantly 🤫

Same goes for most amiibos, even the ones that were previously useless like the Animal Crossing series all unlock spirits in Smash. Many of them are ace spirits too, definitely use the Wolf Link amiibo to get Midna

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

John Lee posted:

Mike Jones!

I guess they have bananas in their ears

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Wish GOW wasnt such a sony mainstay. I would love a Kratos/boi ice climbers style team. Jumping over each other for smash attacks. Would be amazing

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
45 hours into Monster Hunter and I've discovered a new status ailment, and it's literally the worst status ailment I've ever seen. It's represented by the symbol of three red slash marks. Whenever you do anything, like dash, attack, dodge, use an item, whatever, you get a little slashing sound and your health goes down. I think it's supposed to be like you have an open wound? But none of the regular health items make it go away. What makes it go away is a sushifish. If you don't have a sushifish, and why the gently caress would you, then it just doesn't go away. All the other status effects go away eventually, but the three red slashes just stay there forever. This was literally the first fight where I've drunk more than five mega potions. And it was against a Shogun Cenataur. Which already is a pretty no fun fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Gripweed posted:

45 hours into Monster Hunter and I've discovered a new status ailment, and it's literally the worst status ailment I've ever seen. It's represented by the symbol of three red slash marks. Whenever you do anything, like dash, attack, dodge, use an item, whatever, you get a little slashing sound and your health goes down. I think it's supposed to be like you have an open wound? But none of the regular health items make it go away. What makes it go away is a sushifish. If you don't have a sushifish, and why the gently caress would you, then it just doesn't go away. All the other status effects go away eventually, but the three red slashes just stay there forever. This was literally the first fight where I've drunk more than five mega potions. And it was against a Shogun Cenataur. Which already is a pretty no fun fight.

Its monster hunter. So you (should) have it for monsters that inflict that.

Or treat it like a bonus tough fight. That's tough with certain ailments though for sure.