Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

A Buttery Pastry posted:

PM me for more info

Good start, but not enough gold trim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
The true Trump wall would look like that but also be made of styrofoam and end about a few yards after the end of the picture.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/nytopinion/status/1074162236195815424

all the comments on this article

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

T_D is really pumped about shutting government down

quote:

Re-assign all "non essential" employees to the border and have them do something useful and build the wall.
-
that also means no back pay for like 10 million regular employees who don't get the financial perks of being a congressman. you know like 10s of thousands of ICE agents.
-
And NO BACK pay after the dims cave, fund the Wall, and Trump re-opens the gummint.
No loving paid vacation for unnecessary workers, like usual with these "shut downs".
-
Screw it, close it permanently. Fire everyone, and start over with just the constitution and minimal government again.
-
The one reason this shut down will work is that DOD is funded separately and not shut down so the military industrial complex will still be making money, and not lobbying to reopen.
-
Shut it down. Down. Turn the cameras off Pelosi, Schumer, and Occasional Cortex, they will want to make a deal quickly.
-
I see why we don’t have the wall yet. He couldn’t get the wall because of all of the RINOs in the party, and to avoid looking ineffective and in order to push in other legislation. So when the dems took the house, he could shut down the gov and blame them. LMAOOO GENIUS.
-
For real tho why can’t this republican president get his border wall funding approved thru the republican controlled house and republican controls senate? WHY
-
If the government can't even defend my national border, it's not doing its job anyways.
-
Go for it baby, they're all against you anyway, RINOs, Dems, MSM, and the swamp, but we are with you. gently caress the left, protect America.
-
Do you all understand that shutting down the government freezes pay to all DoD members including the military?
Shutting down the government isn’t the best idea
-
I’m a deployed soldier. Is my pay about to disappear?
-
Please Mr. President fullfill your promise have the Military build the wall and provide armed security while they do it. They built the Pentagon for god sake.
-
Nothing changes unless we will it to change. The Republican Party failed us with swamp rats like Ryan and McCain. This is what happens.
-
Ive supported Trump from the begging, but this is dumb. Punishing a bunch of middle class federal workers isn’t the answer. We’ve shut it down before and it has never accomplished a thing. I hate doing it, but i have to disagree with him on this one.
-
Yeah, I know no one's asking me, but I'm fine with a shutdown. In fact, keep it shut down and return power to the states, where we can launch our own 'Wall Bond' programs; and, we'll be able to see for ourselves if it can get the funding it needs without Dem grandstanding and virtue signaling on behalf of loving foreigners!
-
As someone who’s in the military, I really hope this doesn’t happen. I need money y’all lmfao
-
Commies wouldn't survive without the government, since so many of them are on welfare xD
-
Reading through this thread has me seething with anger. Look at all the bootlicking fucks saying "But muh FBI and muh CIA"
Where the gently caress am I where I have to wade through countless cucks DEFENDING THE DEEP STATE!

Also, to anyone who works in government SHUT. THE. gently caress. UP. Seriously. Shut the gently caress up. This isn't about you, this is about the future of our country. You aren't losing your job, you get furloughed for a couple weeks around the holiday and will get paid back.

Also, you've KNOWN ALL ALONG TRUMP SAID HE WILL CLOSE THE GOVT DOWN WITHOUT A WALL. He said it last year.
Maybe a Trump govt isn't where you should work if you wont, ya know, support Trump?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
rural electrification was a mistake

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/SpectralTheorem/status/1074386780084793344?s=20

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
tag yourself I'm the person who's pretending to be from appalachia while calling it the "midwest"

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Bushiz posted:

tag yourself I'm the person who's pretending to be from appalachia while calling it the "midwest"

they seem to have been raised in appalachia and separately spent time in the midwest?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

it's a pretty stupid comment but lol these replies
https://twitter.com/moderateusrep/status/1074395464173113344
jews jewSJEW JDEWSDJJWESXds

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Bushiz posted:

They're still right.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Do you have to make a twitter account to report people because if so then gently caress that

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/onesarahjones/status/1074676391101255680

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/sshotbot/status/1074647540534980609

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1074643465764392960

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

CarpenterWalrus posted:

Real talk, what do you think the uptick in suicide rates will be once Trump is removed from office?

None. The far right have a problem with admittance of fault. Those like them are infallible. By the way they act now, they will deem Trump's failure was at the hands of Hillary/Soros/FBI, etc. He was never wrong to them. They literally think he's a savior.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I voted for Trump, now his wall may destroy my butterfly paradise

lmao, imagine voting for a Republican, doubly so one like Trump, and imagining they cherish environmental conservation

he does which is why he rejected a deal that would've fully funded the wall so that he can once again run on building the wall in 2020

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I voted for Trump, now his wall may destroy my butterfly paradise

lmao, imagine voting for a Republican, doubly so one like Trump, and imagining they cherish environmental conservation

Ok this is the one that completely broke my brain

Is there a psychological term for being completely disconnected from reality and unable to imagine the consequences of your actions?? Other than "conservative"??

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
I’m a lifelong Republican who voted for Donald Trump for president in 2016. I want our immigration laws to be enforced, and I don’t want open borders. But Mission is not a dangerous place. I’ve lived here all my life. Here at the National Butterfly Center, 6,000 schoolchildren visit each year. Girl Scouts come here when they camp overnight just a mile or so from the Rio Grande. When the president says there’s a crisis at the border that requires an action as drastic as building a massive concrete wall, he either knows that it’s not true or he’s living in an alternate reality.

People have asked me, “Didn’t you listen to Trump when he said that he would build a wall?” I didn’t take the idea seriously during the campaign.

As I followed the news [last week], I was amazed to find myself agreeing with Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who called the project “immoral, ineffective and expensive.”

:downsbravo:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lmao contractors and surveyors have been breaking in and getting in with federal armed guards to plan the wall that this idiot voted for

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
I think this is the kind of thing Zizek means when he picks at his shirt and shouts "Pure ideology!"

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

my bony fealty posted:

Is there a psychological term for being completely disconnected from reality and unable to imagine the consequences of your actions?? Other than "conservative"??

eating from the trash can

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

sniffffff

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

he's canadian lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Let's put a smile on that face...

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Avirosb posted:

:distonk:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

my bony fealty posted:

cuck

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

I’m a lifelong Republican who voted for Donald Trump for president in 2016. I want our immigration laws to be enforced, and I don’t want open borders. But Mission is not a dangerous place. I’ve lived here all my life. Here at the National Butterfly Center, 6,000 schoolchildren visit each year. Girl Scouts come here when they camp overnight just a mile or so from the Rio Grande. When the president says there’s a crisis at the border that requires an action as drastic as building a massive concrete wall, he either knows that it’s not true or he’s living in an alternate reality.

People have asked me, “Didn’t you listen to Trump when he said that he would build a wall?” I didn’t take the idea seriously during the campaign.

As I followed the news [last week], I was amazed to find myself agreeing with Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who called the project “immoral, ineffective and expensive.”

:downsbravo:

My chud dad moved to Mission and it's all retirees there in RVs. They spend their weeks in Mexico driving around and hanging out saying how awesome the people and food are, then come back and complain no one speaks English in America and that it's nothing but illegals running rampant. Him and his wife wear those shirts that say "This is America, speak ENGLISH." everywhere.

Brain worms.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Avirosb posted:

I have noticed that reactionaries on social media like to brand themselves as impish provocateurs, when their brand is being offended by everything all the time.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

inshallah

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Philthy posted:

My chud dad moved to Mission and it's all retirees there in RVs. They spend their weeks in Mexico driving around and hanging out saying how awesome the people and food are, then come back and complain no one speaks English in America and that it's nothing but illegals running rampant. Him and his wife wear those shirts that say "This is America, speak ENGLISH." everywhere.

Brain worms.

what kind of RV

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Philthy posted:

Brain worms.

do they wear the shirts in mexico

Reinbach
Jan 28, 2009

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

But it's just bricks!

(Laughs Zizekly)
What percent of markup and overhead are you operating on? You are like a baby.
https://hypebae.com/2016/10/supreme-brick-house-cost

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

fits my needs posted:

what kind of RV

The entire place is filled with RVs that look like rock band tour busses. They're all huge. You park em and legs go down to level it out, and all the walls expand outwards that doubles the space inside. It's freaking cool, but they all hate Obama's AARP and jerk it to Trump non-stop all day long.

I dunno if they wear the shirts into Mexico. Knowing my dad, probably. He wouldn't give a poo poo, or would be oblivious to it.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Soup du Jour posted:

this woman hasn’t tweeted in 3 months, she’s deffo dead now

good

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lol, lmao

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
my chudly cousin married a nice mexican woman like 10 years ago and they had a kid. apparently he's been serially cheating on her and she's been carefully documenting it and now she's divorcing him and taking the kid. she got her citizenship when they married and im p sure he was assuming that it was some sort of contingency thing that goes away if she ever leaves him 😂

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

In Kentucky the state government is colluding with mine operators to diagnose people with black lung with, well... pretty much anything except black lung.

When I showed an article about it to a chud from Kentucky that I know his only response was, "Well, we have to balance the budget somehow." And after that we don't talk anymore and I'm hoping that he gets some sort of hellcancer.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Zeroisanumber posted:

In Kentucky the state government is colluding with mine operators to diagnose people with black lung with, well... pretty much anything except black lung.

When I showed an article about it to a chud from Kentucky that I know his only response was, "Well, we have to balance the budget somehow." And after that we don't talk anymore and I'm hoping that he gets some sort of hellcancer.

"we have to balance the budget somehow" says person who doesn't understand state budgeting, but often hears people on Fox News say how important it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Eh, more right than wrong. I had one classmate suck down a shotgun shell because he figured it'd be less painful than being lynched for being gay.