Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Evil eagle, are you my partner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tyler posted:

Evil eagle, are you my partner?

Pathetic.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Michael Jordan, are you my partner? We'll save the rec center for sure! *Sinbad watching from the crowd, proudly*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Michael Jordan, are you my partner? We'll save the rec center for sure! *Sinbad watching from the crowd, proudly*

Lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Wormskull posted:

I don’t know how to sign up as a team or whom my partner is so sort it out butch.

In Training posted:

I'm your partner.

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

In training struggling to pull out the right mic wire whilst Bobs dad calls all the players a bunch of gay N words and yrells at his son for shaming the family with this fairy bullshit.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The tourney begins tonight at 7PM EST. I will start the stream at 6PM with some hype tunes, some noms, and last-minute team organizing and wobbly friendlies. @Tyler, you still don't have a listed teammate, alongside Teikuni AKA Abysswalker. May combine you guys onto a team unless I hear otherwise. Skylark doesn't have a teammate either, so she may join Tyler. We will figure it out.

Rules:
2v2
Team Damage On
3 Stock
6 Minutes
Random stage select, from a carefully curated stage list
Best of 3, Double Elimination (6 hours of smash Hype!)

Bracket:

https://challonge.com/vkzo4bq8

See you all on the battlefield.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh also my FC is 4058-3840-4323, please friend me before the tourney so you can join the lobbies.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

:wtc:

Also my teammate is the cowboy Yoshi guy I dunno how to add myself to the team or if he even has a team register thanks in advance.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
prefuse dropped out i believe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

:wtc:

Also my teammate is the cowboy Yoshi guy I dunno how to add myself to the team or if he even has a team register thanks in advance.

Make a challonge accoun, I can't make or add teams.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Haven't showered since Friday evening to "get in the mind of the pros", as it were.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Haven't showered since Friday evening to "get in the mind of the pros", as it were.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mycophobia posted:

prefuse dropped out i believe

love the weirdos who stop posting yet know everything that's happening on the forums forever

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

love the weirdos who stop posting yet know everything that's happening on the forums forever

Lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Me ten seconds after I get eliminated in the 1st round and turn the stream off:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

Me ten seconds after I get eliminated in the 1st round and turn the stream off:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bob's been in Discord all morning humble bragging about his "skills" at "D-Kong" lmfao. We'll see how D-Kong works for you you tryhard bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat! D-Kong (Yes he really says this)'s dtilt into throw into fsmash combo is actually not too hard lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

drat! D-Kong (Yes he really says this)'s dtilt into throw into fsmash combo is actually not too hard lol.

Lol/

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Exbuff Today at 2:33 AMYes bro. No johns but the taunt disrupt on D-Kong's mindgames is pure balls to the walls lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wow, Fox-Trotting is still in this huh? *18 messages pass by without recognition* Seems easier to do than it was in Melee. Thankfully I practiced it a ton a few weeks ago.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Unfortunately, fragmaster has dropped from the tourney.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

RIP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Wow, Fox-Trotting is still in this huh? *18 messages pass by without recognition* Seems easier to do than it was in Melee. Thankfully I practiced it a ton a few weeks ago.

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

jesus christ

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

BTW I'm outside but nobody else is here yet. The door's locked so I'll just fire up these Hillshire Farms.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

BTW I'm outside but nobody else is here yet. The door's locked so I'll just fire up these Hillshire Farms.

:cheerdoge:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Come on out, we’re having a failgate party out in the parking lot.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

zen_death_R.O.B. has logged in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*yells over my shoulder to the empty living room* Pizza's here! Haha having a lil Smash friendlie's tourney tonight.