Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scissorman
Feb 7, 2011
Ramrod XTreme
Is there a guide on how to farm using Onslaught?
I just unlocked the mode on switch, hopped in and got destroyed playing solo.
I managed to last three rounds but the affinity gains were kind of bad, probably because I killed mostly with my frame abilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

scissorman posted:

I managed to last three rounds but the affinity gains were kind of bad, probably because I killed mostly with my frame abilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL-gyhZVvx0

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Fellatio del Toro posted:

So I got my first Riven mod from somewhere and it seems pretty good? How do I price/sell these things

edit: poo poo that gun has puncture damage

I might be interested in it depending on the price, name same as here on discord.

scissorman posted:

It's 100% one you want to do with a full group.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

scissorman posted:

I found your problem

Death Panel Czar
Apr 1, 2012

Too dangerous for a full sensory injection... That level of shitposting means they're almost non-human!

TheMostFrench posted:

I was hoping there would be more Corpus/Tech cosmetic stuff with Fortuna. The closest is the Arca set, but the materials on that are different to everything else so the colours never match up, and the leg plates don't suit anything.
I still like Arca just because it adds a couple hard angles and adds a little bit of upper body mass. I just wish the shin guard was something more like the Maggor stuff, where it adds bulk to the legs rather than just being a weird protrusion.

scissorman
Feb 7, 2011
Ramrod XTreme

Zereth posted:

I found your problem

Yeah, I tried again and got matched with another player.
Was substantially easier, at least until they disconnected in wave 5 and I once again got my rear end kicked.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

scissorman posted:

Was substantially easier, at least until they disconnected in wave 5 and I once again got my rear end kicked.

When you first enter the ESO mission, there's a waiting room.

Wait in the waiting room until you have four people.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I can't decide!

This one looks better on a different background where it doesn't look washed out.

This is my classic Saryn but I need a change.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

I want a Saryn skin that ditches the thigh tumor.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

scissorman posted:

Or just ask goons to play with you in this multiplayer game

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Sanctuary Onslaught works best when you have a bunch of frames killing stuff, because you're not only getting your own xp, you're soaking up all the xp from the kills everyone else is doing.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Folks, the Tennobaum spirit is in me! For a pair of lucky goons, I would like to give away any two of the following:
-Orokin Reactor
-Orokin Catalyst
-Exilus Adapter
-Warframe Slot
-Weapon Slot

(I only have one of each of these but if someone wants 'em come and get 'em)
-Saryn Prime Neuroptics
-Miter Riven

TO ENTER, all you have to do is quote this post, specify which two items you'd like and your IGN, and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, name another goon guildie you're thankful for.

I'll start this off by saying that I'm thankful for CaveAdapted for generously hooking up lowbie guild folks such as myself with some WF/weapon slots, and VCR Enthusiast for giving me that dope-rear end Hydron Prime last year (and Bender fan fiction).

Winners will be chosen randomly, or by whoever writes the nicest compliment.

ENDS MIDNIGHT 12/17 OR WHEN ENOUGH PEOPLE REPLY THAT I SAY TO MYSELF "WOAH NELLY, THAT'S A LOT OF PEOPLE!"

Baba Yaga Fanboy fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Dec 17, 2018

Sikreci
Mar 23, 2006

I don't really need any of those but I wanna shout out to Biotact (I think that was the name) for giving me a +damage +multishot Argonak riven to make one of my favorite guns more viable. It's super fun. :thumbsup:

Also someone gifted me a Prisma Gorgon since I was too low MR to buy it when Baro had it, I think it was Tallgeese or CaveAdapted. That was pretty dope.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

Folks, the Tennobaum spirit is in me! For a pair of lucky goons, I would like to give away any two of the following:
-Orokin Reactor
-Orokin Catalyst
-Exilus Adapter
-Warframe Slot
-Weapon Slot

-Saryn Prime Neuroptics
-Miter Riven

TO ENTER, all you have to do is quote this post, specify which two items you'd like and your IGN, and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, name another goon guildie you're thankful for.

I'll start this off by saying that I'm thankful for CaveAdapted for generously hooking up lowbie guild folks such as myself with some WF/weapon slots, and VCR Enthusiast for giving me that dope-rear end Hydron Prime last year (and Bender fan fiction).

ENDS MIDNIGHT 12/17 OR WHEN ENOUGH PEOPLE REPLY THAT I SAY TO MYSELF "WOAH NELLY, THAT'S A LOT OF PEOPLE!"

Name is the same as here "PropagandaHour". I'd love a Warframe and weapon slot!

I am thankful for Magus242 for running me through a shitload of Mutalist Alad V missions so we could both get Mesa earlier this week! He used all of his keys and even coordinated some keys from other guildies so we could get the frame.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

-Orokin Reactor
-Orokin Catalyst
-Exilus Adapter
-Warframe Slot
-Weapon Slot

-Saryn Prime Neuroptics
-Miter Riven

IGN TomatoSaucy

I'd love a couple of Exilus Adaptors.

I'm currently using an old laptop that had no right to be running the game, so I'm thankful for all goons who put up with my laggy arse in group outings (I can't remember who I sorted with a couple of nights ago, but I was pathetically having lag issues while hacking in a spy mission :( ...). I've had luck with RNGesus on relic cracks lately, so I don't feel too bad, but still...

Vahtooch
Sep 18, 2009

What is this [S T A N D] going to do? Once its crossed through the barrier, what's it going to do? When it comes in here, and reads my [P O S T S], what's it going to do to me?

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

-Orokin Reactor
-Orokin Catalyst
-Exilus Adapter
-Warframe Slot
-Weapon Slot

-Saryn Prime Neuroptics
-Miter Riven

I'd love a reactor and exilus adapter and ign is Vahtooch.

I'm thankful for Daddy Tallgeese and Ten Pound Terry for always being there to answer the barrage of questions myself and other newbies have and being down to run whatever whenever. It really is the best community we have here <3

hngkong
Nov 19, 2003

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

-Orokin Reactor
-Orokin Catalyst
-Exilus Adapter
-Warframe Slot
-Weapon Slot

-Saryn Prime Neuroptics
-Miter Riven

Warframe slots would be amazing - IGN is hngkong as well. I'm super thankful for every single person I've met in the guild, everyone has been so incredibly helpful, and I can't imagine I would have stuck around without you all. Specifically, CaveAdapted just send me some welcome gifts basically the second I was in the guild, and another member, who I feel incredibly bad for having forgotten your name, who gifted me Ivara. You guys have all made me feel so welcome, and every time I've made a request, I have volunteers to help. Thanks for being awesome everyone.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

And Tyler Too! posted:

I want a Saryn skin that ditches the thigh tumor.

Velenosa doesn't have a tumor so much as a much more aesthetically appealing armor plate.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

insanely hosed up that you would use the choice velenosa skin and not the even more choice headpiece

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Use the skin that makes you look like a pretty flower :3:

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

IGN (PC): Etripz
Would love the Saryn Prime Neuroptics.

The person I'm thankful for is Kyrosiris for answering all my dumb questions.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

Johnny Joestar posted:

insanely hosed up that you would use the choice velenosa skin and not the even more choice headpiece

It's a cool headpiece that looks completely ridiculous and out of place on its own skin.

There are like four other organic-looking Saryn skins that it makes perfect sense with, but Chlora Helmet + Velenosa gets you a very mechanical-looking Saryn and that's what I was after.

e: on an unrelated note why the hell does the Kesheg has an innate Zenurik polarity? There are no Zenurik polearm stances.

e2: oh okay I guess there's a Conclave-only one lol

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Dec 17, 2018

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

-Orokin Reactor
-Orokin Catalyst
-Exilus Adapter
-Warframe Slot
-Weapon Slot

-Saryn Prime Neuroptics
-Miter Riven

My IGN is Mesafish, I'd like the Adapter and a catalyst, and I am thankful for CaveAdapted for the same reason as a bunch of other people and AdventureCapitalist for being visibly organizing Activities almost every time I've logged in and looked at Clan chat.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Etrips posted:

IGN (PC): Etripz
Would love the Saryn Prime Neuroptics.

The person I'm thankful for is Kyrosiris for answering all my dumb questions.

:kimchi:

I may not be the most knowledgeable (hell, I still feel like a stupid newbie most of the time), but I'm glad to share what I know when I can. :)

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

-Orokin Reactor
-Orokin Catalyst
-Exilus Adapter
-Warframe Slot
-Weapon Slot

-Saryn Prime Neuroptics
-Miter Riven

Id like the Orokin stuff because i don't know what they do :v:
Ign:brightasuna13

I'm thankful for Teleprompter for helping me very control modules for Rhino and taking me on my first few index runs. They've been incredibly helpful.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
So how's the switch version of this?

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
Do the console/handheld versions even get Tennogen stuff?

I imagine that's gonna be a legal nightmare considering steam gives the workshop creators their cut and you'd have to replicate all that on nintendo's side or something, and also not having them probably saves some storage/memory/gpu ram space.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

They do, it all just costs plat there. I'm not sure how they handle the revenue sharing end of that. I seem to recall something about them just paying a flat fee upfront for the console stuff, but I may be conflating that with something else.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Helter Skelter posted:

They do, it all just costs plat there. I'm not sure how they handle the revenue sharing end of that. I seem to recall something about them just paying a flat fee upfront for the console stuff, but I may be conflating that with something else.

yeah they need to buy out the artists first

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012
Speaking of switch, is there a switch clan? I just made it to Jupiter and the game is much more fun with a group

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Console-specific organizing has been happening over here.

Xenthalon
Jun 28, 2010
Just wanted to drop in and thank CaveAdapted for the neat gifts I received yesterday. I'm still thrilled I started playing Warframe 4 months ago, mostly thanks to this thread popping up again and again in the forums.

Fruity20
Jul 28, 2018

Do you believe in magic, Tenno?

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

-Orokin Reactor
-Orokin Catalyst
-Exilus Adapter
-Warframe Slot
-Weapon Slot

-Saryn Prime Neuroptics
-Miter Riven

Hi, my in-game name is "Ewolf20" and I'd like another warframe slot and weapon slot. Nothing too fancy.

I'd like to thank CaveAdapted and his friends for giving me the stuff I need for warframe and weapon framing (since there's so many to choose from, jesus).

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Hey, big thanks to both CaveAdapted and RadioParanoia for the slots, you made my inventory management a whole lot easier!

Pikey
Dec 25, 2004

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

-Orokin Reactor
-Orokin Catalyst
-Exilus Adapter
-Warframe Slot
-Weapon Slot

-Saryn Prime Neuroptics
-Miter Riven

IGN Crescendoll99

I would love two Orokin reactors.

I'm thankful for Tallgeese for pushing the CorPro love, because then someone posted the actual math for how much it changes your damage against high level armored units and HOLY poo poo WHO DESIGNED THIS DAMAGE SYSTEM WHY WOULD YOU USE ANYTHING ELSE???

Ambaire
Sep 4, 2009

by Shine
Oven Wrangler
Not sure what the hell this even is.. or what I'm going to name 'her'.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Ambaire posted:

I named mine "Sludge Puppie" after the refreshing convenience store drink.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Ambaire posted:

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

What’s the best way to farm Endo now? I have a fair few prime mods I need to max.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Switch player here. I want to participate in Tennobaum. I need a friend and I guess, someone to tell me how to gift something to a friend?

Thanks! :)