Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

logikv9 posted:

pouring gasoline near a lit cigarette is not the best idea

It should properly be a mixture of petrol, kerosene and motor oil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

logikv9 posted:

pouring gasoline near a lit cigarette is not the best idea

Bip Roberts posted:

It should properly be a mixture of petrol, kerosene and motor oil.

Who's the expert rioter here, you clowns or the Frenchman?

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

I expect goons to blow themselves up when they even try to put together a cocktail, let alone a Molotov.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/JamesWrighton/status/1073510867143139329

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Sun is going full accelerationist:

No Deal Brexit is our best chance of leaving the EU and delivering what voters actually want — as British jobs miracle is the envy of Europe

A No-Deal Brexit is precisely what 17.4million voters ordered more than two years ago, says Trevor Kavanagh

No Deal Brexit is our best chance of leaving the EU and delivering what voters actually want — as British jobs miracle is the envy of Europe https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7995166/trevor-kavanagh-no-deal-full-british-brexit-leave/

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

JFairfax posted:

No Deal Brexit is our best chance of leaving the EU and delivering what voters actually want — as British jobs miracle is the envy of Europe

A No-Deal Brexit is precisely what 17.4million voters ordered more than two years ago, says Trevor Kavanagh

No Deal Brexit is our best chance of leaving the EU and delivering what voters actually want — as British jobs miracle is the envy of Europe https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7995166/trevor-kavanagh-no-deal-full-british-brexit-leave/

Hi, US goon here.

We will eat you.

Crack your bones and suck out the marrow.

For real.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

remember what american capitalists did to the russians under yeltsin

a post-brexit UK will be even weaker

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
oy dem abbos wot made us brexit m8 innit

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

cargo cult posted:

lmao at you of all people posting this

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

JFairfax posted:

i'm really impressed by how fast the conservatives have become a death cult post-Brexit. it took the GOP decades to go from Eisenhower to Ted Cruz-style 'it is good that some people die because they are poor', it's taken the tories like 6 months.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

cargo cult posted:

love too do an ironic racism

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

"abbo" is basically what australians say as their n word equivalent for aborigines, for context

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Brexit should be a case study for what happens when one side has no leverage and ends up getting cucked a result.

I imagine May told the EU side of the negotiation should would be able to pass the agreement without any issues.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Clearly the opposite

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Hi, US goon here.

We will eat you.

For real.

Seriously, brit goons. All the horrible stories you've heard about medicine in the States is what we run as inspirational fluff pieces. The reality here is that you're permanently in a loving hostage situation and insurance companies are only one of the guns being pointed at your head at all times.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

cargo cult posted:

It was actually because British voters were extremely concerned about the effects of the European Court of Justice's supra-national jurisdiction on the sovereignty of individual EU member states.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

who is the person on the left. and the right.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Crosbith Whittleshirt-Hampshireshire and Bilbo Lord-St-Georgebury. Respectively.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Goon Danton posted:

Crosbith Whittleshirt-Hampshireshire and Bilbo Lord-St-Georgebury. Respectively.

50/50 as to whether this is true.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

I might have gotten them flipped

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Zeroisanumber posted:

Hi, US goon here.

We will eat you.

For real.

Yeah you keep saying this. The people doing the brexit know this. They are colluding.

Yes we should be rioting. But we don't. Much the same way as Americans should be rioting every day they don't have health care. But they don't.

poo poo's hosed.

Regarde Aduck has issued a correction as of 04:58 on Dec 17, 2018

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Regarde Aduck posted:

poo poo’s hosed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3uqvoKZano

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Regarde Aduck posted:

Yeah you keep saying this. The people doing the brexit know this. They are colluding.

Yes we should be rioting. But we don't. Much the same way as Americans should be rioting every day they don't have health care. But they don't.

poo poo's hosed.
Jokes on you. Once my startup gets rolling, I'll become part of the job creating class.

YOU HEAR ME? I WILL BE THE MASTER AND YOU SHALL BE MY SLAVES!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

SardonicTyrant posted:

Jokes on you. Once my startup gets rolling, I'll become part of the job creating class.

YOU HEAR ME? I WILL BE THE MASTER AND YOU SHALL BE MY SLAVES!

Narrator: He didn't.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Narrator: He didn't.

come on now, it's possible this good gentleman could create some brilliant new inovation like an app that lets you store and share the sound of your own farts, adding billions to the stock price of whatever tech company buys him out the american economy

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1074556859527389185

This whole thing seems pretty nebulous.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

the gently caress? did he steep the tea in the kettle and then pour it into the teapot?

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

30.5 Days posted:

the gently caress? did he steep the tea in the kettle and then pour it into the teapot?

That’s the colour the water is under the next conservative government. Iron is good for you.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

It's actually an accurate look at brexit Britain

https://twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/1066469950137737216?s=19

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

That’s for the green. Nobody likes that.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Just in time inventory has been a ticking time bomb that will blow up the entire world economy sooner or later.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Goon Danton posted:

Just in time inventory has been a ticking time bomb that will blow up the entire world economy sooner or later.

Have you got a good reference on that, and I don't mean I don't believe you.

I can't think of a situation where that'd cause a major problem worse than the dumb thing we do in industry where there's a single world supplier for "thing" (semiconductor parts, some special alloy, some particular raw material etc) and then that thing gets set on fire and we're all hosed.

e: Case in point for that, the global RAM shortage due to SK Hynix exploding in 2013

Hexyflexy has issued a correction as of 12:03 on Dec 17, 2018

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
the global ram "shortage" is a cartel deal, hth

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Hexyflexy posted:

Have you got a good reference on that, and I don't mean I don't believe you.

I can't think of a situation where that'd cause a major problem worse than the dumb thing we do in industry where there's a single world supplier for "thing" (semiconductor parts, some special alloy, some particular raw material etc) and then that thing gets set on fire and we're all hosed.

e: Case in point for that, the global RAM shortage due to SK Hynix exploding in 2013

not globally but here is how no deal would destroy the UK's food supply with it

http://www.politics.co.uk/blogs/2018/07/27/this-is-what-no-deal-brexit-actually-looks-like

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Truga posted:

the global ram "shortage" is a cartel deal, hth

Not really?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
There will be adequate clean drinking water.

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

There will be adequate clean drinking water.

*narrator voice, over screams* there wasn't

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Don't worry there will be a Sun article on why drinking the River Thames is actually good and nationalistic

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Fried Watermelon posted:

Don't worry there will be a Sun article on why drinking the River Thames is actually good and nationalistic

I know it's better than it was in Dickens' time, but doesn't every toilet in London still (eventually) get flushed into it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

I know it's better than it was in Dickens' time, but doesn't every toilet in London still (eventually) get flushed into it?

Sewage treatment is a hell of a thing, but I have a feeling you’re right and there’s still a shitload of untreated water going into it.

e: oh dear

Hexyflexy has issued a correction as of 12:42 on Dec 17, 2018