Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

lol Dak is the third best QB in the division, but only because Carson Wentz and Alex Smith are hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
The road to 8-8 STARTS HERE

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Pitbulls as Nanny Dogs is a myth circulated by the same kind of people who use essential oils.

Pitbulls are incredibly prey driven and very, very defensive of whomever their favorite person is and that's what leads to a lot of bites.

that sounds like a good nanny tbh

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

indigi posted:

that sounds like a good nanny tbh

Not when they favor the parent over a screaming child, one kid over the other, or a child over their friend and mistake playing for fighting.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

I would LOVE an 8-8 finish, but honestly Dallas has a fairly easy schedule the rest of the way and this Colts team can be sneaky good.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

a new study bible! posted:

lol Dak is the third best QB in the division, but only because Carson Wentz and Alex Smith are hurt.

Being that he can actually be on the field and play I would say you are :wrong:

So far his back and leg seem far superior to his weaker counterparts.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Pitbulls as Nanny Dogs is a myth circulated by the same kind of people who use essential oils.

Pitbulls are incredibly prey driven and very, very defensive of whomever their favorite person is and that's what leads to a lot of bites.

Source? Specifically the second allegation, I found a source for the first.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
LOL Jacksonville sucks.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

LOL Jacksonville sucks.

Yeah they do. The Josh Johnson era continues.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Embarrassing

Congrats eagles and redskins fans on your season not being over at all

Hell if the eagles beat the rams tonight they deserve the #4 seed

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
The Cowboys losing out and the Redskins winning the division with their 4th quarterback would be apex NFC East Clownball, I’m not sure where it goes from there.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Sickening posted:

Being that he can actually be on the field and play I would say you are :wrong:

So far his back and leg seem far superior to his weaker counterparts.

Yeah, that's why he is third. If Wentz and Smith were healthy he would be 5th.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
NFC East being outscored 53-16 so far today and it's about to get much, much worse.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Well of loving course.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

NotWearingPants posted:

NFC East being outscored 53-16 so far today and it's about to get much, much worse.

edit: NICK FOLES WIN SUPER BOWLS

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Just inject that Goff turkey armed interception directly into my veins. Eagles almost Eagles’d it up there at the end but I’ll take it!

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
we're not dead.

somehow.

come on vikings+panthers please screw up (there's no way the cowboys drop their next 2 games).

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

axeil posted:

we're not dead.

somehow.

come on vikings+panthers please screw up (there's no way the cowboys drop their next 2 games).

8-8 finds a way

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
jesus christ i can't believe 8-8 is still right there on the table

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
This season was really pissed away, sad, cause this team can still compete with anybody on a good day no matter how much you injure them.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I dont understand football anymore.

However, gently caress the Cowboys. We can still win the division... Lol

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Shinjobi posted:

jesus christ i can't believe 8-8 is still right there on the table

The football gods are bored, 8-8 "just" happening isn't good enough anymore, it has to be reached in the zaniest manner possible.

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Guess where this lollipop's going?

FuriousxGeorge posted:

This season was really pissed away, sad, cause this team can still compete with anybody on a good day no matter how much you injure them.

yeah this is my takeaway. cool that we still have a shot but we really hosed up here. those titans and panthers losses were devastating

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
One of the many reasons Twitter sucks: no toxx clause

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCPhiladelphia/status/1074538125567934464

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I'm glad I don't bet because I would have lost a lot of money betting against the Eagles yesterday.

That was a great win, but let's not forget that the Cowboys and the Giants were both shut out on the same day. Shameful.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

They combined for a grand total of 0-40

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/LoveThePuck/status/1074476334846566401

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

CyberPingu posted:

They combined for a grand total of 0-40

The best QBs in the NFC East are Nick Foles and *checks box score* Josh Johnson.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Scenario 2 is probably the only realistic one. Maybe #4. I don't see Dallas blowing a game against both a lovely Tampa team + the Giants, and I can't see Seattle dropping a game to Arizona. If we lose to Washington it likely won't matter any way.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

axeil posted:

I don't see Dallas blowing a game against both a lovely Tampa team + the Giants

Come on. This is the 8-8s Cowboys we’re talking about here.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

latinotwink1997 posted:

Come on. This is the 8-8s Cowboys we’re talking about here.

Jameis randomly going off for 250 yards and 2-3 touchdowns and Eli loving the Cowboys one last time in what might be his final game as a Giant is not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice
Sure, any of the 3 could win the NFC East. But do any of the teams really deserve to win?

Yudo
May 15, 2003

HisMajestyBOB posted:

Sure, any of the 3 could win the NFC East. But do any of the teams really deserve to win?

The NFC this year isn't very good aside from two or three teams. I want Josh Johnson to win out, playoffs or no. He won't, but it would be a nice story.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

HisMajestyBOB posted:

Let's give our division playoff spot to the Browns, I agree

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

The only saving grace is the Giants have no chance so the division at least did that right. Otherwise won't hear any predictions out of me because who the hell knows.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

HisMajestyBOB posted:

The Eagles and the Redskins have suffered injuries that have been devastating to their seasons. The Cowboys lead them by one game.

So Dallas probably deserves the one-and-done playoff appearance and the shittier 2019 draft position.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/nypostsports/status/1074749342509084678

:ck5:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
So can I. :yeshaha:

Seriously, who would you get to replace him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Vengarr posted:

So can I. :yeshaha:

Seriously, who would you get to replace him?

Me? I'd get Kaepernick.

The team that had never had a black starting QB until Eli got benched for Geno Smith last season? They probably have other plans.