Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Tyler_FYAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
[SA]_Tane_LLJK

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Tyler_FYAD

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

ArfJason posted:

Tyler_FYAD

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
AxeManiac_FYAD

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

[SA]_Tane_LLJK

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

[SA]_Tane_LLJK

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training used worm killing him as an excuse for the stock steals but worm never did... :thunk:

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

In Training used worm killing him as an excuse for the stock steals but worm never did... :thunk:
:hai: :hai:
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpookyDeafCurryImGlitch

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Who let Evol Eagle and Kongmimg be on the same team Lmfao.

everyone said the entire time that it was hosed, thankfully they got second place in the end when elfbook crushed them singlehandedly.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They were sentenced for their crimes. Death by hydrant.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just found a sweet combo kill we pulled off on Bob. Good night all.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SneakyMoldyCucumberPhilosoraptor

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Same time next week?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's usually a bigger break between Invitationals. Especially since the next 3 weeks is all holiday traveling, I can't imagine we will get everybody at once to play a game again

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

40 viewers was hype but I have to wonder just who most of them were

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

People were saying I was looking good for a newbie and if your the reason I got blown out so hard then... well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc8UsM_mRf4&t=130s @2:10

Take him down to the corner of Know Your Role Blvd. and Jabroni Drive

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

40 viewers was hype but I have to wonder just who most of them were

I was viewbotting the Invitational to boost attendance leading into Q1 2019.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
*beginning stream day 40 in a row at 11am,, leveling up his smurf splatoon account* hey guys we got another HOYPE day of gameplay today planned out im sure todays the day i get affiliate....

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

This was a great invitational, would be nice to see a 1v1 tournament, maybe smaller in scope to keep the duration reasonably short.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Single elimination?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

<Deleted message>

Anybody know what this said?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AaZ9kjKl3c

VOD is live. The very first kill of the entire tourney was a tasty bair from Wormskull that killed me.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i like that the game put up 2 extra confirmations before the 2v1 match like are you really sure about this

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Anybody know what this said?

Detractor meme

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AaZ9kjKl3c

VOD is live. The very first kill of the entire tourney was a tasty bair from Wormskull that killed me.

You'll notice I had to dodge your fully charging G-tilt a few seconds before that or you would of heartlessly smoked my rear end without a care in the world.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell I was the only one on that side of the stage at that point. At least my hits on you had good intentions... Good Lord bro.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everyone watch a little of the video and pay attention to how much time passes between pieces of poo poo talk In Training tries to link together lmao. It's a fairly epic examination of how Smash Hype can disrupt temporal awareness. He says Get off my stage bitch at one point and then like a full minute later before he kills someone else and he says You too! in the same tone.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The one time he supposedly laid down some fire smack talk his mic was suspiciously turned off. Hmm...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You'll notice I had to dodge your fully charging G-tilt a few seconds before that or you would of heartlessly smoked my rear end without a care in the world.

Little Mac players go wild. Tyler can back me up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

The one time he supposedly laid down some fire smack talk his mic was suspiciously turned off. Hmm...

When he stole my stock he said "I got this" and then after I died I'm pretty sure... [takes a deep breath] I'm pretty sure he didn't put a single percent onto either player. https://vocaroo.com/i/s1e36wGZXWlm

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He also stole another one and died before I even took 30 damage. I'd avoid running another team tourney if I was you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

When he stole my stock he said "I got this" and then after I died I'm pretty sure... [takes a deep breath] I'm pretty sure he didn't put a single percent onto either player. https://vocaroo.com/i/s1e36wGZXWlm

Lmfoa

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I appreciate his enthusiasm. You could use a little positivity in your life wormskull.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wormskull coulda beat them alone and also if he tried it repeatedly for 2 hours

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Proudly mouthing "I got this" as I walk into the meeting and immediately slip on a banana peel and rip the rear end of my khakis revealing my Incredible Hulk boxers and weirdly long ballsack.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

Proudly mouthing "I got this" as I walk into the meeting and immediately slip on a banana peel and rip the rear end of my khakis revealing my Incredible Hulk boxers and weirdly long ballsack.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

wormskull coulda beat them alone and also if he tried it repeatedly for 2 hours

Saw this lmao.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Picturing bob raging the gently caress out while losing on the gameboy Kirby stage was probably my favorite part of the night