Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Qatar are going to get dicked over worse than Tahiti at the Confed Cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

https://twitter.com/SantosFC/status/1017111182749159435

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
All quiet on the southern front.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Hello everyone, it been awhile since I last posted here but I come back with some news for Liga MX fans in the states. Tonight aka right on FS1 Tijuana is taking on Santos Laguna, earlier this year Fox bought the rights to air Tijuana games and now they are doing the games in Spanish and English. Tonight is what I think the first English broadcast of Xolos but I think one of the regional fox sports channels might have aired the season opener. Anyway if you want to watch some English Liga MX games you can watch it right now on FS1.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Most of the Copa Sudamericana games have been streaming on Fox Soccer Match Pass, too. They don't advertise it very well but it's been fun to follow it a bit.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Santos is now one of ~my best teams~ because my boy Bryan is there

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
So Uruguay's FA is going to be intervened by FIFA. The government doesnt like it so we'll probably get suspended.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
For those who has FS2 Xolo's will take on Necaxa starting 10 PM EST/9 PM CST/7 PM PST , IIRC Fox has the rights for Tijuana and Monterrey games but they are going to air the Monterrey ones next year. Don't know if it starts for the Clausura season or the Apertura season but as far as I know they are the only teams they got the rights for.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Heads up Monterrey is taking on the goats and in English on Fox Sports 2. 2nd half starting soon with Chivas 1 - 0 Monterrey.

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
So a Boca Juniors - River Plate Libertadores Final. The next two week are gonna be intense.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

hello i am phone posted:

So a Boca Juniors - River Plate Libertadores Final. The next two week are gonna be intense.

That's awesome. What's the reasoning for the two games being two weeks apart? Is it always taht big of a gap?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

hello i am phone posted:

Can wait to watch an city to go on lockdown mode for the next two weeks.

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

Gigi Galli posted:

That's awesome. What's the reasoning for the two games being two weeks apart? Is it always taht big of a gap?

I think it's because there are FIFA friendlies in the middle. For the moment the dates are Saturday 10 and Saturday 24.

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

Can wait to watch an city to go on lockdown mode for the next two weeks.

Not only that, there's a G20 meeting in Buenos Aires at the end of the month so lockdown until December.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
https://twitter.com/danedwardsgoal/status/1060956266355404801

I legit want to listen to this

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

Found it: https://www.radiocolonia.com/

There's been a lot of reports about the same issue the last couple of days.
https://www.clarin.com/deportes/futbol/consejos-cardiologo-prevenir-infartos-hinchas-boca-river_0_k3RXRD1bV.html

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Looks like nice weather for the match either way

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/1061232900853641216?s=21

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Today's game is gonna own a lot

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Tanc believes the rain is a sign from god, punishing the fans for being violent cunts.

:whoptc::catholic:

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
I think the game is gonna be postponed. It hasn't stopped raining since 7 AM.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

paddyboat posted:

Tanc believes the rain is a sign from god, punishing the fans for being violent cunts.

:whoptc::catholic:

they're punishing conmebol for screwing is over it's a beautiful day in Porto Alegre :colbert:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

hello i am phone posted:

I think the game is gonna be postponed. It hasn't stopped raining since 7 AM.

ffs

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
Officially postponed. For now CONMEBOL says it will be played tomorrow 4PM local time.
buuut tomorrow forecast is worse than today...

Dias posted:

they're punishing conmebol for screwing is over it's a beautiful day in Porto Alegre :colbert:

In that case the first leg would be played at Boca Juniors so it'll be the same,

hello i am phone fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Nov 10, 2018

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

hello i am phone posted:

Officially postponed. For now CONMEBOL says it will be played tomorrow 4PM local time.
buuut tomorrow forecast is worse than today...

In that case the first leg would be played at Boca Juniors so it'll be the same,

It'd be as sunny as it is here tho, this is just divine retribution. :colbert: :colbert:

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

This is on fox deportes in the US for the record, ignore what the tv schedule says.

e- hows the pitch

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Listening to this. There is a stream noise in the background with birds chirping. The cardiologist just checked in with advice lol.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
pretty tense this, river look way better

pitch looks good though

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

very spicy

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

The "calm" announcer is still doing "goolllllllll" just toned down lol. It sounds like it's really hard for him to contain himself.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
there’s a finals thread seltzer

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Having no away fans makes things very anticlimactic

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
Atlético mineiro is back in libertadores!

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

I'm probably the only person here who watched the Sudamericana final, but good lord are Junior bad at penalties.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Chivas crashed out of the very relevant event that everyone cares a lot about, the World Club Cup.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

https://twitter.com/libertadores/status/1074830572344758272?s=21

https://twitter.com/sudamericana/status/1074831403064414208?s=21

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
So, how's Danubio these days?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Cruz Azul cruzazuleó. America are the Liga MX champions.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I'm living for that Inter-River Plate-maybe São Paulo group. Whoever loses, I win. I mean, I win more if it's Inter that loses but hey.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Dias posted:

I'm living for that Inter-River Plate-maybe São Paulo group. Whoever loses, I win. I mean, I win more if it's Inter that loses but hey.

Yeah group A looks good and can only get better. Also group F should be pretty fun.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Lmao River

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Karma is a bitch.