Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Issy posted:

Keith and Eugene are the best.

Dude on the right is definitely a date rapist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I was legit planning on dropping tons of Caillou Gets Grounded thumbnails and other such fare.

Seriously there are thousands and thousands of those videos???

Yeah I assume it's just a bunch of obsessed children. the In the back of my mind I wonder if it was the precursor for all those super weird and creepy youtube kids videos, but I seriously doubt it is.

"caillou you are grounded for 2190310924790174390473209476903298469328432 hours"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3jy2bvdIxU&t=209s

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Linux Pirate posted:

Yeah I assume it's just a bunch of obsessed children. the In the back of my mind I wonder if it was the precursor for all those super weird and creepy youtube kids videos, but I seriously doubt it is.

"caillou you are grounded for 2190310924790174390473209476903298469328432 hours"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3jy2bvdIxU&t=209s

What do you mean by super weird and creepy kids videos?

Anyway, I've watched a fair share of these Caillou grounded videos over the years. These are random bits I remember from different creators.

-Doris (the mom) giving birth to a son, whom Boris (the dad) names Sausage due to the newborn's greasy hair reminding him of delicious sausage. "Welcome Sausage Wolfenstein Caillou (their last name is also Caillou) to the world!"

-Caillou getting mad at his own father after they break into someone's house and found an image of two anime guys hugging. "What the gently caress dad, there is nothing wrong with having a homosexual ship. I think they are adorable."

-Rosie receives a parrot for being nice (literally just a cut out of a macaw on a tree). Caillou decides to kill it (accomplished by pointing at it, and flipping the image 90 degrees). Boris grounds Caillou and informs him he will receive a budgie as punishment.

-Caillou and Doris are stranded on an island. Decide to kill an ape and eat it for sustenance. Caillou manages to kill it with a screwdriver. This causes the ape to transform into two lovely looking filet mignons with rosemary on top.

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N0iZGMXpquQ

Julius CSAR posted:

Dude on the right is definitely a date rapist

What? Why are you thinking about that?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

X-Pac is a youtuber?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Plant MONSTER. posted:

What do you mean by super weird and creepy kids videos?

The daddy finger songs, "toys in japan" channel, and baby mickey and minnie getting hurt.

these ones

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Yeah, stuff that’s on the level with those bootleg apps where a pregnant Elsa is going through open heart surgery for reasons

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Linux Pirate posted:

The daddy finger songs, "toys in japan" channel, and baby mickey and minnie getting hurt.

these ones

baby mickey baby mickey where are you
here i am here i am covered in poo

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Issy posted:

Oh sorry, you must not have seen the image or saw a different one? Here I'll post the picture again for you

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Jerma has the best thumbnails

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
The one on the left

How is this a problem

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Furia posted:

The one on the left

How is this a problem

I'd link you a video to it but then you would have to watch the video and that would make youtube think you would want only similar quality content from him for no less than a week.

Bonus:

VVV This thread would barely get past page 4 in that case

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Dec 16, 2018

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

EorayMel posted:

make youtube think you would want only similar quality content from him

But like

Why won’t people clear their loving cookies for gently caress’s sake

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

EorayMel posted:

I'd link you a video to it but then you would have to watch the video and that would make youtube think you would want only similar quality content from him for no less than a week.

Bonus:

VVV This thread would barely get past page 4 in that case
hey google, how do i ban faces from my eyes

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

:nws: I guess
https://i.imgur.com/kVk14Gn.jpg

There are so many channels of this and they're all like this.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
that's really clever. i guess you have to see them all at once to get it

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N0iZGMXpquQ

Julius CSAR posted:

Oh sorry, you must not have seen the image or saw a different one? Here I'll post the picture again for you

Laughing at the idea of Julius CSAR dropping all these new tactics on his confused and elderly parents.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Issy posted:

Laughing at the idea of Julius CSAR dropping all these new tactics on his confused and elderly parents.

Sorry I made fun of the buzzfeed guy

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Flannelette posted:

:nws: I guess
https://i.imgur.com/kVk14Gn.jpg

There are so many channels of this and they're all like this.

:lol: I noticed this too recently. If you get too far down a weird youtube rabbit hole it'll always end with channels like this.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

veni veni veni posted:

:lol: I noticed this too recently. If you get too far down a weird youtube rabbit hole it'll always end with channels like this.

It seems like an organized thing, all the channels are in Vietnam(I think?) and they are formatted very similarly with high output, it seems like the women in them are being exploited with how awkward it is.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Julius CSAR posted:

Sorry I made fun of the buzzfeed guy

I'm with you, the try guys have the most punchable faces.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Did Elmo's father, who is a soldier who fought in Afghanistan and/or Iraq, ever appear in the actual Sesame Street or was he just in these special episodes they screen to military kids?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The MSJ posted:

Did Elmo's father, who is a soldier who fought in Afghanistan and/or Iraq, ever appear in the actual Sesame Street or was he just in these special episodes they screen to military kids?

I have no idea, I didn't even know elmo had a father. When I was a kid watching sesame street I assumed elmo didn't have parents and just came into existence on his own and never aged, like some sort of mythical entity, or peewee herman. But apparently his uncle (elmo has an uncle too I guess) Jack died and elmo is having a hard time conceptualizing death.

Also elmo's dad looks like Guy Fieri :wtc:

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

How to play smash bros melee with a mouse?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Bonus "approximately middle of the video" thumbnails from said video:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Flannelette posted:

I’m getting hand cramps just thinking about it...

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Flannelette posted:

Yeah I don't know why

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

God this fucker’s stupid face is everywhere now

Adbot