Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Teagan posted:

Look at all the pretty people!

One more day 'til surgery, then probably not going to show my face for a while, but I will be creepin' this thread looking at all of you :)

Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Inzombiac posted:

Feeling okay today.

New Assassin's Creed lookin goooooooooood.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Teagan posted:

One more day 'til surgery, then probably not going to show my face for a while, but I will be creepin' this thread looking at all of you :)

Good luck, and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

Teagan posted:

Good luck Teagan! Even after surgery you'll probs still be as beautiful as ever! :)

(Yes, I am jelly, why do you ask?)

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Horsey McHorseface posted:

Good luck Teagan! Even after surgery you'll probs still be as beautiful as ever! :)

(Yes, I am jelly, why do you ask?)

Hehehe, if only it was the kind of surgery that made me look BETTER!!!!

I never minded my nose, until I joined SA, and was mercilessly bullied by other girl goons about it, until I was heavily considering a nose job. Maybe after they take out a couple of my organs, they can do that. Or throw it in, as a bonus?

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

I don't have a selfie to post because I'm Haveing a Bad Time, but I think this thread continues to be a force for good and teagan I am glad you exist and hope you continue to do so for a long happy while

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Schmeichy posted:

You're freaking cute as a button is what you are.

Forgive me I'll be a mess until Jan 2019 or possibly later

We should all be blessed with such messes.

Teagan posted:

You will kick that surgery's rear end!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

I don't have a selfie to post because I'm Haveing a Bad Time, but I think this thread continues to be a force for good and teagan I am glad you exist and hope you continue to do so for a long happy while

Hardcore SAME

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

So much same

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 03:00 on Jan 2, 2020

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Teagan posted:

I never minded my nose, until I joined SA, and was mercilessly bullied by other girl goons about it, until I was heavily considering a nose job.

lol what?

GIVE US NAMES

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Yeah seriously. And Queen, whos this heel we gotta beat up?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

You have my wrench.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

LingcodKilla posted:

lol what?

GIVE US NAMES

Do you remember AerieFairie or whatever? She had a bigger nose than me and everything, but was super mean. If she is still around and sees this, WHatever, BRING IT

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Just a person that acted like a good friend, one of the first when I officially changed names months ago, but filed a complaint regarding use of student facilities and tried to pretend it wasn't them. lovely highschool antics that we shouldn't be having with a median student age of 34 but whatever :shrug:.

Really we need to channel the positive energy of this best-ever SA thread into an orbital laser cannon to take out our enemies. Woukd generate even more good vibes here, a win-win!

Anybody have any new Christmas doggo or catte pics? Pet selfies always welcome, send good hospital vibes to T.

E: ^^^ you posted while I was typing. Time to form the happiest mob ever :v:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Teagan posted:

Do you remember AerieFairie or whatever? She had a bigger nose than me and everything, but was super mean. If she is still around and sees this, WHatever, BRING IT

I'm an official toughcute now for REASONS and i will hunt this person down and give her the sternest of finger waggings;.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I would like to include a few people on the goon mob justice bandwagon. Being disowned because they don't like how I'm dealing with my illness. Since I post updates to Facebook rather than text them directly means I don't love them, or so I've been told. Plus they only contact me to complain I'm too distant, and when I say "you could have just asked me how I was doing instead of calling me poo poo for something you've been doing to me for 20 years" means I can gently caress off forever and have a nice life. Why do we even bother with you. You never did love us did you?

And that's only part of the whole saga. I need to write up the whole shitshow and dump it in E/N someday.

gently caress my family. I'm too loving old and sick to deal with their petty abusive poo poo. Sorry for ranting, I've been pissed off for like a week now.

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

Teagan, your nose is fabulous and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

QC, I'm sorry for that person being a poo poo to you. Can I request a position in the mob ?

Picnic P, sorry about your abusive family :(

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

No Selfie Because I'm Having A Bad Time Crew represent.

ALso Illness Crew apparently, because it turns out the breathing issues I've been having are probably not a lung thing but instead a heart thing and now I get to experience the joy of applying to every GP's office in the area since I've never really needed a doctor and don't have one.

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

titties posted:

ALso Illness Crew apparently, because it turns out the breathing issues I've been having are probably not a lung thing but instead a heart thing and now I get to experience the joy of applying to every GP's office in the area since I've never really needed a doctor and don't have one.

Oh nooo :( Get well soon titties!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

I will join the mob! Just point to where I'm needed.

Here's a picture from last night of my wife with almost all of our pets.

Thank the gods our new flooring is getting installed this week. Concrete floors make the whole house cold.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

titties posted:

F
U
C
K

Please take care of yourself titties. I always thought it would nice to visit you when I go through Idaho.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Bored at work, please save me.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
To everyone going through hard times – you got this!

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

10 Beers posted:

Bored at work, please save me.

It is amazing how office buildings all look identical on the inside. I bet there is a conference room on the other side of the wall behind your head isn't there.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Aw Titties, you gotta stay well. And Teagan if you read this gently caress that girl and her nose, you're beautiful and she's jelly. Heal up fast, you and your face will be missed here while you're away.

And here's an animal pic as per request. People are terrible and I'm always shocked (and I guess I shouldn't be) when grown-rear end adults act like little kids. It's especially infuriating in cases like this...tf happened to live and let live?

I kicked them off the bed to put fresh sheets on, and made the pit take a bath. They're terribly tortured.

Anyway cross your fingers, we're going to try to get a house when the new year starts. Already tired of being cramped in one room with the four of us...funny how the bus wasn't much bigger but somehow seemed huge.

E: forgot, bra landed on the dog the other day. He gave up trying to escape after like ten seconds.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 18:19 on Dec 18, 2018

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I wrote the name that wont be mentioned on a piece of paper and fed it to a fire with a simple pray of itchy underwear bands to forever torment them.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Scathach posted:

Aw Titties, you gotta stay well. And Teagan if you read this gently caress that girl and her nose, you're beautiful and she's jelly. Heal up fast, you and your face will be missed here while you're away.

And here's an animal pic as per request. People are terrible and I'm always shocked (and I guess I shouldn't be) when grown-rear end adults act like little kids. It's especially infuriating in cases like this...tf happened to live and let live?

I kicked them off the bed to put fresh sheets on, and made the pit take a bath. They're terribly tortured.

Anyway cross your fingers, we're going to try to get a house when the new year starts. Already tired of being cramped in one room with the four of us...funny how the bus wasn't much bigger but somehow seemed huge.

E: forgot, bra landed on the dog the other day. He gave up trying to escape after like ten seconds.

I love your pups, good luck with the horribleness that is pnw housing

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

JEEVES420 posted:

It is amazing how office buildings all look identical on the inside. I bet there is a conference room on the other side of the wall behind your head isn't there.

Nope! More cubicles. All the conference rooms are in the center.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Schmeichy posted:

Right? I found one we can afford but it's in a country club situation and I already personally know some of the neighbors are assholes. We would rent for a while but you know...big scary murderhound.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 18:37 on Dec 18, 2018

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

10 Beers posted:

Nope! More cubicles. All the conference rooms are in the center.

Conference rooms without a view? How do you show off to prospective clients?

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Scathach posted:

Right? I found one we can afford but it's in a country club situation and I already personally know some of the neighbors are assholes. We would rent for a while but you know...big scary murderhound.

Dawww, yeah I think my landlord is going to try and kick us out at the next lease renewal, and renting with a pitbull mix is just that much harder

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Schmeichy posted:

Dawww, yeah I think my landlord is going to try and kick us out at the next lease renewal, and renting with a pitbull mix is just that much harder

Awww! Hope your landlord switches modes asap. That sucks. Cute pupper though!

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

A pittbull is nothing more than an American Terrier. When landlords ask what kind of dog you respond with "A terrier mutt". I rented 11 or 12 different places in 13 years with a pit, also if they ask the weight its always 49 pounds.

antisodachrist
Jul 24, 2007

Schmeichy posted:

I'm still getting used to having to pay pet rent after moving to Seattle a couple of months ago.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Pibbles are great

:kimchi:

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I hope the hard times pass soon.

I liked my makeup

Have some kittens to cheer you up

Cocada (coconut candy)

Freddie Mercury and Billy Idol

David Bowie

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Sweet As Sin posted:

I hope the hard times pass soon.

I liked my makeup

Solid, solid Morticia Addams vibes here. Also, yay! Kittens!

JEEVES420 posted:

Conference rooms without a view? How do you show off to prospective clients?
That's far above my pay grade and care level :D

10 Beers has a new favorite as of 20:37 on Dec 18, 2018

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I haven't posted a selfie in a while. Here is a work selfie. Ignore how tired I look and also whatever terrible angle I take pictures at

Gonna play dnd tonight hurray nerdom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
OMG those kittens, and Morticia!