Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
Did anybody else do the Taako Mysterious Package thing the second time around? I bought one as a present for Christmas and the site said they would ship out the 13th. As far as I can tell, though, nothing has happened yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

it's part of the mystery

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I'm really glad they put they stuff on YouTube now. Doesn't count against my data, so I don't have to wait till I get home and download on Wi-Fi, I can just stream it in the car.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Anybody else listen all the way through today’s MBMBAM to hear the new TAZ Amnesty commercial? It wasn’t half bad imo!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Ariong posted:

Now that slipping the THB into movie plots is a thing, I can’t wait for the one where they have to stop a bunch of art thieves from stealing a painting from the hotel they’re staying at for the adventurer’s convention they’re doing the keynote speech for.

Alternatively, I can’t wait for the one where they have to steal a painting from a hotel where a security guard expo is taking place.

And Merle eats a rotten banana for lunch.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

BOYZONE

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

chili's salsa is one of the wildest questions that only could have worked on a live show. Their live shows have just been getting better and better.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

timp posted:

Anybody else listen all the way through today’s MBMBAM to hear the new TAZ Amnesty commercial? It wasn’t half bad imo!

I heard it on the Greatest Generation today and it was a rare good maxfun ad, although I'm sure I'll hate it as much as the rest after I hear it a dozen times

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Also man, the moneyzones ARE getting shorter. Except this one fuckin' Heat Rock ad that's as long as the rest of it.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

What’s a heat rock?

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I'm Spartapiss

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
this fuckin salsa question oh my god

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

You'd think you'd go to an actual Mexican place.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Waffleman_ posted:

You'd think you'd go to an actual Mexican place.

It's literally called chilis what more do you want

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Waffleman_ posted:

Also man, the moneyzones ARE getting shorter. Except this one fuckin' Heat Rock ad that's as long as the rest of it.

Is it just me or does one of them cough during the advert?

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Choice Reply All "yes, yes, no" reference completely lost on the audience. :(

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

I was at the Denver show and it was so awesome. FYI, this is what that mickey mouse mailbox looks like irl:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
That is SO MUCH LARGER than I had imagined

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I’m furious at this ad copy for Sonic’s describing the flavor of Fritos as “quirky.” I’ve never stuffed a handful of Fritos into my mouth and thought “mmm. Quirky!”

I’m 100% down for a giant stone Mickey Mouse riding a mailbox Dr. Strangelove-style in front of my home, though.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Norse Code posted:

I was at the Denver show and it was so awesome. FYI, this is what that mickey mouse mailbox looks like irl:

The non funny answer is that you can probably sell it to some Disney nut for a couple thousand dollars.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
okay for real i wasn’t expecting him to be sitting on a rock or whatever I thought it was a loving human-sized Mickey Mouse which would have been utterly terrifying

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

The Modern Leper posted:

Choice Reply All "yes, yes, no" reference completely lost on the audience. :(

this was an incredible reference and i wish they would have run with it a little more, but yeah the audience seemed to totally miss it

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
When Griffin began his explanation of his food shame, I immediately thought of pepperoni rolls. Congrats on having the worst regional food, West Virginia. Give me a call when you guys either discover tomato sauce or find out how to finish making a stromboli.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Norse Code posted:

Justin was right to laugh at this for about a solid, unbroken minute. Holy poo poo.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah, but Boy Zone.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Professor Wayne posted:

When Griffin began his explanation of his food shame, I immediately thought of pepperoni rolls. Congrats on having the worst regional food, West Virginia. Give me a call when you guys either discover tomato sauce or find out how to finish making a stromboli.

Shut your drat hole pepperoni rolls are loving amazing.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Professor Wayne posted:

Holy gently caress here's someone who has never been to WV.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

Yeah, but Boy Zone.

I figured it was a boy band, but knowing that these guys are in their 40s now made Diane's answer super bad because these kinda boy band hypotheticals are usually posed by and to teenage girls.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Shut your drat hole pepperoni rolls are loving amazing.

I've never had one but I googled it and uh yeah maybe it's no stromboli but you'd be mad to call that disgusting

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Next week's episode should be an entire episode of That's A Christmas To Me.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
I'm more than willing to try it again if I ever go back to WV. Always a chance the bar I went to just makes lovely pepperoni rolls.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You don't even have to go through WV for them. My favorite pizza place that resides inside of Akron makes pepperoni bread which is just loaves of what would be called pepperoni rolls with their pizza dough. gently caress I want some pepperoni rolls so drat bad now.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Ches Neckbeard posted:

You don't even have to go through WV for them. My favorite pizza place that resides inside of Akron makes pepperoni bread which is just loaves of what would be called pepperoni rolls with their pizza dough. gently caress I want some pepperoni rolls so drat bad now.

Are you talking about Guiseppe's? Cause man, that's a good pizza place.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Buckets posted:

Are you talking about Guiseppe's? Cause man, that's a good pizza place.

You're goddamn right I am.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
:hfive:

though they're always sold out of pepperoni bread when I go there.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

having now listened to the actual song in full, it's a departure is an extremely weirdly structured song that feels like it's on the verge of collapsing in on itself at any moment

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I was shocked when I first listened to the song proper and realized that the moneyzone transition tune is part of it. I had assumed it was from a totally different song.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Ariong posted:

I was shocked when I first listened to the song proper and realized that the moneyzone transition tune is part of it. I had assumed it was from a totally different song.
It's easy to make that mistake because that portion of the song just crashes billy joel style through the wall of the chorus without any real lead-in

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

The 7th Guest posted:

It's easy to make that mistake because that portion of the song just crashes billy joel style through the wall of the chorus without any real lead-in

So you're saying it's a departure from the first part of the song?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

It's a departure, but not too much of a departure, but not too not too much of a departure