Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Randaconda posted:

Remember when Arnold and Willis had a run in with a molester? :smithcloud:

No poo poo for some reason I imagined Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis in some weird obscure revenge-based action movie from the late 80's

Coming this summer to theaters nationwide: When you need an adult, who are you going to call? THE BAD TOUCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Hellblazer187 posted:

I stopped living in the US like six years ago so there's a strong possibility my comment is simply wishful thinking enabled by distance. At the same time it seems impossible that all young white men are as garbage as the loudest internet Nazis.

Despite being the most blatant one, It is not a US-only phenomenon, most of the world is having a huge conservative values regression

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Samuringa posted:

Despite being the most blatant one, It is not a US-only phenomenon, most of the world is having a huge conservative values regression

Europe is extremely not exempt from this yeah :smith:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Just remember, when you shake your head at the USA for being dumb, we got all our people from your countries. You absolutely have people as dumb as us trying to be in charge. Dont let them.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Trump is president due to the electoral college favoring Republicans. British people don’t have that excuse for Brexit :smug:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
France ran a for-real, legitimate neo-nazi lady and American Democrats openly mourned her loss as an insult to women.

:smug:

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Randaconda posted:

Remember when Arnold and Willis had a run in with a molester? :smithcloud:

holy poo poo I saw that 'live'

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

France ran a for-real, legitimate neo-nazi lady and American Democrats openly mourned her loss as an insult to women.

Did they? I remember some right-wing concern trolling, but not that.

Anyway, thread content, I'm trying to find some video showing the evolution of twitter humor. It's some cartoon birds telling knock-knock jokes, and ends with a hideous amalgamation of memes with discordant music, and a bird says "Yeah, I saw that one."

I liked that.

Dr Christmas has a new favorite as of 03:06 on Dec 19, 2018

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

wait who. most people i know were glad she lost and scared by how close the media made it seem.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Samuringa posted:

Yeah I'm not in Europe either. I'm in LatAm. In my country's last election the boring neolib technocrat beat the insane Christian Taliban theocrat. So that's nice, but most of the rest of this region is a different kind of hell.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Memes.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

BOTTOM TEXT

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

we live in a society

Hogge Wild posted:

BOTTOM TEXT

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Slippery posted:

way to throw it back to the old school 8/10 meme

I'll say it.

Old memes were unfunny.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Facebook and Twitter let us all know just how lovely our families and human beings really are and it is infinitely more depressing as an adult than when learning about Santa Claus as a kid.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Which ones? Because all the Democrats I knew were like, "Yeah, gently caress French Lady Trump. Macron sucks, but at least he ain't a fascist."

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Sounds like the "trans people want it to be person christmas not father christmas" bullshit going around Facebook now.

Falseflag memes.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Screaming Idiot posted:

Which ones? Because all the Democrats I knew were like, "Yeah, gently caress French Lady Trump. Macron sucks, but at least he ain't a fascist."

Big big major difference between "average person" democrat, and the ultra wealthy entrenched echelon Democrats.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Bombadilillo posted:

Sounds like the "trans people want it to be person christmas not father christmas" bullshit going around Facebook now.

Falsefalg memes.

all war on christmas memes are fake. Christmas is at war with the rest of the year and its winning. nov1 my neighbours / work put up christmas decorations and walmart was selling all of its christmas poo poo.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

snergle posted:

wait who. most people i know were glad she lost and scared by how close the media made it seem.

Most of the usual suspects on twitter: Peter Daou, the blonde Feminist that hates gays, neera tanden, joy ann reid, arthur chu, ragnarok lobster, that skinny white kid in a cowboy hat.

The anti-Bernie, racist donut emoji, #StillWithHer usual suspects.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Big big major difference between "average person" democrat, and the ultra wealthy entrenched echelon Democrats.

Oh, those aren't Democrats. They're guillotine fodder for when we're done with the literal fascists.

(I wish, this poo poo ain't happening, we live in a hell dimension and death is the only exit)

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

snergle posted:

all war on christmas memes are fake. Christmas is at war with the rest of the year and its winning. nov1 my neighbours / work put up christmas decorations and walmart was selling all of its christmas poo poo.

Before fake news was even a thing I always said

"Theres no war on xmas. Just the war on the war on xmas"

Fought bravely every year

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Screaming Idiot posted:

Oh, those aren't Democrats. They're guillotine fodder for when we're done with the literal fascists.

(I wish, this poo poo ain't happening, we live in a hell dimension and death is the only exit)

Hi-five, brother. We'll show those "elite" they are still flesh and blood. Their blood will stain our feet as we march towards a brighter future

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Screaming Idiot posted:

eat you meds

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Most of the usual suspects on twitter: Peter Daou, the blonde Feminist that hates gays, neera tanden, joy ann reid, arthur chu, ragnarok lobster, that skinny white kid in a cowboy hat.

100% of those people voted straight r in the last 5 elections.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Always the meme thread. :(

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Dr Christmas posted:

Did they? I remember some right-wing concern trolling, but not that.

Anyway, thread content, I'm trying to find some video showing the evolution of twitter humor. It's some cartoon birds telling knock-knock jokes, and ends with a hideous amalgamation of memes with discordant music, and a bird says "Yeah, I saw that one."

I liked that.

I got you fam

https://youtu.be/PH_-nCZuTWI

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY
:thejoke:
BOTTOM TEXT

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Caufman
May 7, 2007

fife*

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Hey, ShadowCatBoy is back, neat. I liked his Torment LP!

I liked his creepstalking and accused sexpesting less.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Kheldarn posted:

Always the meme thread. :(

Mitochondria are the powerhouse of the cell.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Weinerdogs can run the bean-maze really well.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

This is the new special at Taco Bell

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Which Democrats

Edit:. Oh, a small collection you extrapolated to everyone else, what a surprise

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Jon Joe posted:

I'll say it.

Old memes were unfunny.

I shidded and farded and becamed the man now dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Hey, who else remembers the meme "I want to get off Mr. Bones' Wild Ride"? You do? Great! Watch this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFVm5R_dxoo