Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Neo_Crimson posted:

Liam's game streams are meh, but he's amazing when he's covering trade shows like E3. Plus, his chat is usually free of toxic dipshits freaking out whenever a woman's on-screen.

He's pretty vocal about shutting that poo poo down. I was watching his Darksiders 3 stream and when he noticed some people in chat being poo poo about women and stuff, he told them to knock it off or stop watching his stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yeah liam's solid on keeping twitch chat under control.

Also, did he ever get married? He proposed to his girlfriend and she accepted while he was still in sbf right? I don't know if in his streams I've watched he's ever mentioned his fiance/wife so I don't know if things fell apart or not, I hope they didn't

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Liam getting on his chat for stuff like that places him above like 90% of streamers out there, it seems like. Or at least streamers who get good numbers.

I'm one of those people who really enjoys Liam but just isn't that into a number of the games he streams. Same thing with the YoVideogames crew, I'm just not that into fight games but I like them a lot when they do games I'm interested in.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Rhonne posted:

Liam's streams are worth it just for the Xemnas moment.

Best moment was actually the "So Roxas would be...OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

god i loved that super genuine reaction when he figured it out

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Xinder posted:

Best moment was actually the "So Roxas would be...OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

god i loved that super genuine reaction when he figured it out

Yeah, that's the moment I was talking about. The realization hit him like a truck and it was amazing.

A real Redips moment there.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Rhonne posted:

Yeah, that's the moment I was talking about. The realization hit him like a truck and it was amazing.

A real Redips moment there.

oh lmao i forgot that happened during the secret xemnas fight in kh1. that's what you meant by "xemnas moment."

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Why don't you guys post the clip you're talking about, jesus christ

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh man, that KH moment. Funny stuff I tell ya.

https://i.imgur.com/mZHfiJJ.mp4

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Moment happens at 1:44:16:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNwpUUD3xn0

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Remember time morality/crimes?

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
sacrifice your super best friends for more time on the clock

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Remember time morality/crimes?

And about 3 different arguements where he tells one of the other SBFPs "You don't know what you're talking about ^.^" to their face as they try not to smack him.

Kelsing
Oct 24, 2010

Did you see that, Zach?
Their discussion about murdering animals with wrestling moves to gain superpowers is my favorite Super Best Friendcast moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ8DGlVeSTE

Matt: "What animal would you put in the crossface?"

[slight pause]

Liam: "Snakes."

edit: Also, their discussion of The Most Devastating Stand of All Time is fabulous; it includes my personal favorite Woolie quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ9fAr43q5U

Woolie: "How many ropes can you poo poo within the frozen time?"

Kelsing fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Dec 19, 2018

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Other highlight is him gross sobbing live on stream during Ending E of NieR.

Like dude had the same reaction I did- but live on camera where he can barely keep his eyes open he's crying so much.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Honkers.
(Long, painful wheeze of laughter).

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Like dude had the same reaction I did- but live on camera where he can barely keep his eyes open he's crying so much.
Yeah that was good

Also the cold open in automata got a real good reaction from him too, as well as pat, as well as woolie

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

somepartsareme posted:

sacrifice your super best friends for more time on the clock

Oh is that what they did with Liam?

Ashtarath
Oct 11, 2012

beep by grandpa posted:

Oh is that what they did with Liam?

i mean they still had at least 2 more sacrifices ready

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I can't believe the Freelance Astronauts are done.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

guy who owns superbreastfriendcast@gmail.com is finally relieved of email forwarding duty

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Does anyone have a link to the Redips moment?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Foxhound posted:

Does anyone have a link to the Redips moment?

Posting so I can go through my post history to find it. The Command Mission LP was a favorite of mine.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Phantasium posted:

guy who owns superbreastfriendcast@gmail.com is finally relieved of email forwarding duty

...what was the wrong email that was forwarding them? superbestfriends@gmail? Maybe it went over my head, but It feels like they avoided saying it as not to reaffirm the wrong thing, but I've always puzzled over what near miss would actually be owned by someone totally unaware? I swear at some point they made it sound like it was some nice old lady that had it or something.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Monathin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ2Jelk2ACg&t=1033s

17:13 if the link doesn't jump you there, money shot's at 17:33.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Oxyclean posted:

...what was the wrong email that was forwarding them? superbestfriends@gmail? Maybe it went over my head, but It feels like they avoided saying it as not to reaffirm the wrong thing, but I've always puzzled over what near miss would actually be owned by someone totally unaware? I swear at some point they made it sound like it was some nice old lady that had it or something.

I think they never actually said it specifically so people wouldn't purposefully spam them.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Is this recorded somewhere? Tried checking the twitch archives but didnt see it at a glance

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Check his YouTube channel, liam puts all of his vods there and I know that's on there for sure.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Indecisive posted:

Is this recorded somewhere? Tried checking the twitch archives but didnt see it at a glance

https://youtu.be/LMaFWNzR7X4?t=696

Spoilers for NieR Automata's finale

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Thanks

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

It's the genuine reactions like this that made me love these guys

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
Going through Omikron and found this magic moment where they finally get to hear that one weird song. Timestamp is 13:46.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEaIKjLTynU&t=826s

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
God Pat and Liam did have some mojo sometimes didn't they

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XZy2Ia0ke0

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I went back and watched his reactions to all the hype moments across the last hour or so. Dude really fuckin loves nier and hell, so do I

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Gonzo McFee posted:

I can't believe the Freelance Astronauts are done.

They were/are my all time favorite and got me through some real rough spots in life. The Best Friends are really the only LP group that felt similar (Pokecapn and his posse at times, too).

Hell, do any of the Astronauts still post here?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

They were/are my all time favorite and got me through some real rough spots in life. The Best Friends are really the only LP group that felt similar (Pokecapn and his posse at times, too).

Hell, do any of the Astronauts still post here?

Maxwell Adams still posts on occasion.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv8D50SYcME

I just enjoyed the gently caress out of this video. But MAN that is an unfortunate upload date lmfao

I don't enjoy watching pro wrestling but I really enjoy the poo poo out of hearing about it. That VGCW recap was bonkers and I was so hyped throughout that segment knowing nothing about it at all beforehand.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

beep by grandpa posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv8D50SYcME

I just enjoyed the gently caress out of this video. But MAN that is an unfortunate upload date lmfao

I don't enjoy watching pro wrestling but I really enjoy the poo poo out of hearing about it. That VGCW recap was bonkers and I was so hyped throughout that segment knowing nothing about it at all beforehand.

VGCW was amazing. Another thing on that TPP/SaltyBet list of emergent (although sometimes not THAT emergent) narratives on Twitch that were lightning-on-a-bottle.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Its a shame VGCW had to end, but I'm glad it ended vigorously and that Women's Division is still going strong.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I miss VGCW so goddam much. It was a silly thing watching someone stream AI fighting in a terrible game, and watching it with about 900 other people spamming a chat, but it made my week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Red/Scorpion Iron Man Match deserved its nominations for MOTY and gently caress PSP for stonewalling that poo poo. Fatherdog once gave me a shitass response to me calling out people for weird "Brazil has mudhuts" comments on MMA threads so he's also at fault for that and therefore can go get double hosed too.