Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

As Nero Danced posted:

Sadly I'm not clever enough to come up with something to be one of the cool kids.

Just call the president a cuck.

Oh wait.

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Ebb said trump can be a cuck now it’s cool

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Just post the forbidden words in a couple of sentences

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Ebb said trump can be a cuck now it’s cool

:thejoke:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
But seriously which of the white house grifters is loving Melania?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Wasn't the Tiffany's security guard giving her the business when she lived in Trump tower?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

M_Gargantua posted:

Does anyone in that cabinet look like they have a functioning dick?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I didn't "play" like six years of Eve Online without using "o7" to suddenly start using a dumb word like 'cuck' just because it's okay :colbert:

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Just imagine in a couple years Trump will lose everything and go back to reality TV. He can do an apprentice style show about his will, and the season finale will be an illegitimate child from a housekeeper showing up, and Barron not actually being his son.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Donald Trump is a colossal loving moron and shitstain of a human being

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Yet somehow President of the most important country on the planet. Interesting times indeed.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
https://twitter.com/ashagony/status/1075139470310150144?s=21

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I didn't "play" like six years of Eve Online without using "o7" to suddenly start using a dumb word like 'cuck' just because it's okay :colbert:

o7 o7 o7

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

fofofofo

z
r

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Looks like there deaths were caused in part by sufficient training.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Chichevache posted:

Looks like there deaths were caused in part by sufficient training.

:yarr:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
cuck is still dumb as hell and next thing you know you're all gonna be calling people soy boys and poo poo.

shameful

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Are these the ominous "14 words" I keep hearing about?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

As Nero Danced posted:

Sadly I'm not clever enough to come up with something to be one of the cool kids.

just post goatse :shrug: thats always good for some points

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Do it in a thread where people will get upset though

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

aphid_licker posted:

Are these the ominous "14 words" I keep hearing about?

Considering its 13 words, I'm guessing "no".

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Thalantos posted:

Considering its 13 words, I'm guessing "no".

That’s because it’s actually:

We must protect our future from the likes of President Trump and his ilk.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

public transportation is comrade

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

M_Gargantua posted:

Kellyanne Conway

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
Senate passes criminal justice reform bill - but only affects federal prisoners (less than 10% of the prison population).

Russia will not let the US inspect the SSC-8 cruise missile

US is looking to withdraw all troops from Syria.

In more important news...

posted:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Scientists have unearthed fossils of a large meat-eating dinosaur that stalked northern Italy 198 million years ago that was remarkable both in life and in death.

The researchers said on Wednesday Saltriovenator zanellai was about 25 feet long (7.5 meters) and weighed at least a ton, meaning that when it lived early in the Jurassic Period it was the largest-known carnivorous dinosaur that had ever existed.

Its demise also was noteworthy.

After dying, the Saltriovenator’s carcass somehow floated into the sea and sank to the bottom, where it was scavenged over a period of months or years by numerous marine creatures before fossilizing, the researchers said. The bones bear marks likely left by the gnawing of sharks and fish as well as signs of feeding by invertebrates such as sea urchins and tiny holes penetrating the bone apparently left by marine worms.

“This is absolutely unique,” said Milan Natural History Museum paleontologist Cristiano Dal Sasso, who led the research published in the scientific journal PeerJ. “In the scientific literature, there is mention of some dinosaur bones scavenged only by terrestrial animals, such as other dinosaurs, and, more rarely, insects. At least three kinds of marine animals left those traces on the bones of Saltriovenator.”

Saltriovenator, which combined traits of primitive meat-eating dinosaurs with those of more advanced ones, foreshadowed a succession of even bigger predatory dinosaurs that lived later in the Jurassic and in the Cretaceous Period. It is the second dinosaur ever unearthed in Italy.

Saltriovenator, meaning “hunter from Saltrio,” walked on two legs, had a skull 2-1/2-feet long (80 cm) studded with sharp serrated teeth and had hands with four fingers, three of which possessed claws. It was about 24 years old, still not quite fully grown. It lived in a coastal, Caribbean-like environment and likely hunted plant-eating dinosaurs and maybe smaller carnivorous dinosaurs, the researchers said.

Dinosaurs first appeared about 230 million years ago during the Triassic Period. The earliest meat-eating dinosaurs were overshadowed by larger non-dinosaur predators that died off by the end of the Triassic. With the competition gone, there was a great leap in size for carnivorous dinosaurs during the Jurassic.

The fossils were discovered in 1996 in a quarry near the village of Saltrio, roughly 50 miles (80 km) north of Milan in Italy’s Lombardy region. This led to an arduous process of extracting the bones from the hard surrounding rock.

Reporting by Will Dunham; Editing by James Dalgleish

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

The Washington Post: Trump administration plans to pull U.S. troops from Syria immediately, defense official says.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ac36_story.html

We're pulling out of Syria so one of our allies can kill another one of our allies.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

C'mon guys, we can beat this thing. Together.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

psydude posted:

The Washington Post: Trump administration plans to pull U.S. troops from Syria immediately, defense official says.

We're pulling out of Syria so one of our allies can kill another one of our allies.

https://twitter.com/andclev/status/1075411474519126017?s=19

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
fwiw, trump has to give up his Tim Tebow helmet. I don't know why but I smiled.

quote:

In an agreement with New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood, Trump agreed to distribute the foundation's remaining financial assets — totaling around $1.8 million at the end of 2017, according to tax forms — to other nonprofit organizations. The foundation will also be required to sell its remaining assets and donate the proceeds.

The foundation owns three items: two large portraits of Trump and the Tebow football helmet. Trump bought the autographed helmet at a charity auction in 2012 for $12,000 and he made a big splash in the gossip columns posing with it.

But the Washington Post revealed in a 2016 story that Trump didn't actually pay for the helmet with his own money. Instead, he used money from his foundation, which had mostly been backed by other peoples' charitable donations.

In all, the Trump foundation spent $42,000 total on one helmet and two portraits. He now values the three items at a combined $975, according to a recent Internal Revenue Service filing.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Erghh posted:

fwiw, trump has to give up his Tim Tebow helmet. I don't know why but I smiled.

When a child misbehaves, you take their toys away.

What a world when this applies to what should be the most powerful person on earth.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

As Nero Danced posted:

When a child misbehaves, you take their toys away.

What a world when this applies to what should be the most powerful person on earth.

And of course, he's whining on twitter https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1075406772368785408

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

windshipper posted:

The earliest meat-eating dinosaurs were overshadowed by larger non-dinosaur predators that died off by the end of the Triassic.

Uhhhh I would like to know more?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
MAGA twitters creeping realization that they’re not getting their wall is fun to watch.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Bought them for $42,000, now values them for less than $1,000, but I bet if he were to sell them the price would mysteriously spike back up.

Can we just start murdering the rich already? It's so obvious they have law and finance in the country rigged start to finish.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

MAGA twitters creeping realization that they’re not getting their wall is fun to watch.

Just wait until concertina wire counts as "the wall" and they claim victory.

Like WMDs in Iraq.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

ahahahaha holy hell the local weekly just ran one of the worst articles I've ever seen

https://www.yourdailyjournal.com/news/84272/taking-war-to-the-woodshed

quote:

HAMLET — On Oct. 17, 1983, Thomas Schoonover’s father chopped down 14 walnut trees.

“Stay out of trouble,” he said, pointing at the pile of scrap wood, to a 20-year-old Schoonover who was fresh from three years of brutal action as a turret mechanic in the Army during the United States’ invasion of Grenada. Schoonover had been crafting with wood since he was 11 years old and, for the next 20 years, his hobby would become his refuge as he grappled with the things he had seen.

His time in the service left him with post-traumatic stress disorder. He was depressed and angry with an uncompromising frustration — against what, it’s not clear. But that day in 1983 was the day he committed to doing something positive instead of sinking deeper.

“It kept me out of trouble,” said the New Jersey-native, now 55. “I was one of the few people that didn’t end up in jail or doing drugs … the black sheep.”

The invasion of Grenada started 2 weeks later and lasted 96 hours.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Doc Hawkins posted:

Uhhhh I would like to know more?

Well it’s mostly that carnivorous dinosaurs at the time were chicken sized like Coelophysis. The big boppers of the time were your early synapsids like dimetrodon and early crocodilians like postosochus. I’m sure there were fantastic hellbeasts in the oceans at that time as well but I’m not well versed on them

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/inthesedeserts/status/1075421577506897928?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

ahahahaha holy hell the local weekly just ran one of the worst articles I've ever seen

https://www.yourdailyjournal.com/news/84272/taking-war-to-the-woodshed

The invasion of Grenada started 2 weeks later and lasted 96 hours.

The invasion of Granada was a dress rehearsal for JSOC that they managed to gently caress up in amazing ways. Everyone wanted to put their dick in the pie.