Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

Flikken posted:

Was at the Indy 500 when she spun out this year, it was hilarious.

I don't really follow motorsports other than dorifto (and I only got into that by helping a college friend work on his car), but I thought DP was fine at open-wheel racing and only sucked at NASCAR?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Blotto Skorzany posted:

I don't really follow motorsports other than dorifto (and I only got into that by helping a college friend work on his car), but I thought DP was fine at open-wheel racing and only sucked at NASCAR?

She was mediocre.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Blotto Skorzany posted:

She won once, and only after a million things fell perfectly her way.

She would've been a career mid pack to back marker had she stayed. But even at that she was definitely better open wheel.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/AllenLazard/status/1075154989276901376

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

This dude is 6'5". Can he change to TE? Was a beast in college... Decent project signing by the Packers

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Well glad the Bears are done playing the Pack so I don’t have to feel bad rooting for Lazard to kick rear end.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Malaria posted:

This dude is 6'5". Can he change to TE? Was a beast in college... Decent project signing by the Packers
Yeah I have many mixed emotions with that tweet. Huge fan of Culver's, dude's a freaking beast but hate Iowa State and the Packers so...

I wish him well actually. Hopefully he'll stay on and end up being a nice target for Aaron.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.

Niwrad posted:

Martz was trashed who installed a system that was years behind the times. They weren't able to audible in his dumb offense. And as mentioned, it didn't use tight ends at a time when teams were starting to exploit matchups with the crop of talented pass catching tight ends entering the league.

Well, I guess you can tell Mike I said “gently caress him”.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
just want to chime in to say Fire Matt Patricia

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

MikeCrotch posted:

just want to chime in to say Fire Matt Patricia

Oddly enough, the Lions defense seems like it has improved throughout the year, and for the first time in forever it's the Offense that is the problem.

Too bad you can't unrape someone.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
Hey, I bet everyone already knew this, but the Bears are playing the exact same teams they did in 2006.

I was very satisfied figuring that out in the shower this morning.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

JGdmn posted:

Hey, I bet everyone already knew this, but the Bears are playing the exact same teams they did in 2006.

I was very satisfied figuring that out in the shower this morning.

So, Colts over Bears SB?

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
Nah, they already lost to a Manning this year. They are home free!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/JJStankevitz/status/1075452760810774528

Let's go.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Rodgers is part of the celebrity supernerds promoting the upcoming season of Game of Thrones.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Cersei cares more about her family than Rodgers.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dexo posted:

Cersei cares more about her family than Rodgers.

She certainly has a better relationship with her brother

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

BGrifter posted:

Rodgers is part of the celebrity supernerds promoting the upcoming season of Game of Thrones.

And I'm bummed out about that.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
Rodgers in the Probowl over Ryan and Wilson smh at this league business.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

BGrifter posted:

True King in the North
(I don't watch or read this poo poo, I just know that's 'a thing'...I got nothing)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Lions should take a hint from the Panthers and shut down Stafford.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

Lions should take a hint from the Panthers and shut down Stafford.

Nah. Let him play out the rest of this miserable season throwing 2 yard passes.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
Let's see what... Matt Cassel?! can do.

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

Styles Bitchley posted:

Who on the Packers actually deserves a Pro Bowl nod this year? My list starts and ends with Adams

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

This would be big. Witzmann is bad.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Blotto Skorzany posted:

Who on the Packers actually deserves a Pro Bowl nod this year? My list starts and ends with Adams

Jaire Alexander wouldn't upset me, although if you don't consider his rookie status he probably didn't quite earn it. And then Aaron Jones for sure, he's been fantastic and I believe he leads the NFL in yards per rush attempt.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Blotto Skorzany posted:

Kenny Clark had a fantastic season before getting injured, but defensive tackles don't really get much publicity unless you're named Aaron Donald

David Bakhtiari has been playing like a top 3 left tackle and has been very reliable

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Titus Young got released from prison today, and the lions could use some wideouts. I smell a comeback.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Parallelwoody posted:

Titus Young got released from prison today, and the lions could use some wideouts. I smell a comeback.

titus young used to always post on twitter: "give me a dollar and a ball" and a guy i know used to ask him via twitter a couple times to sub on his flag football team. he declined.

that same dude got ocho cinco to show up once, though.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Niwrad posted:

This would be big. Witzmann is bad.

Having him back for the postseason makes me happy :unsmith:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Styles Bitchley posted:

Over 400 throws without an interception - most in NFL history. 2 INTs in a season where he missed less than 2 quarters (the first Bears game).

If he wasn't throwing to Jimmy Graham...

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/StartKyleOrton/status/1076125659246874626

John Fox extremely on brand.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Better than Mack.

https://youtu.be/PzxLMa9n9vI

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

God gently caress he's good

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/danwiederer/status/1072956111714729984

Savage

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Mitch is in his Second year and can improve?

Against Jay's literal best year here as like a 33 year old.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Cutler ruled though.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

American McGay posted:

Cutler ruled though.

this too, Cutler is my hero, The only Trump supporter who I can't have contempt for.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/kfishbain/status/1076193330596335616?s=19

Bless up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Excuse me, that's Jay Cutler, Green Bay Packer Hall of Famer