Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

Zereth posted:

Isn't Pistol Amp on that polarity too?

I mean, first drat thing I did was forma it to -, but

Looking it up, yeah. But looking at the way it works it...only adds like +8% damage to your Hornet Strike. God drat they need to buff these Amp aura's. They're not even worth using on frames that don't care about armor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

If you complete a void fissure's objectives before you get 10 reactant does it reset your reactant count and start you over again?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

No.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

PSA for everyone else: Cat Jizz x5 alert is currently up.

I've sent you both 10 cat jizz.

Getting name not found for Tiny Chalupa and I don't think Warframe usernames usually have spaces in them. Is it TinyChalupa in game?

E: yeah, found a TinyChalupa in AkGoon. It's failing to send for some reason, though. I've sent you a friend request and I'll see if it's happier once you accept that.

Mercurius fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Dec 21, 2018

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

I keep getting reset, seemingly rendomly, during void fissures. I'll be doing a quest then a countdown will start and my reactant along with the objective will reset. A little googling suggests this used to be a bug in like 2016. Am I being dumb and there's something I'm missing or should I submit a ticket?

I want to unlock Rhino but need to open 3 void relics get to phobos. : [

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Zereth posted:

Isn't Pistol Amp on that polarity too?

I mean, first drat thing I did was forma it to -, but

You can also just use Corpro and take the mod space hit until you forma it. :v:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

How long is the Cat Cum alert for? I can't log in for another hour.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Mercurius posted:

PSA for everyone else: Cat Jizz x5 alert is currently up.

Getting name not found for Tiny Chalupa and I don't think Warframe usernames usually have spaces in them. Is it TinyChalupa in game?

Yeah, sorry TinyChalupa in game

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

How long is the Cat Cum alert for? I can't log in for another hour.

1 hour 3 minutes as of 5:08pm mst

Broose
Oct 28, 2007

Boogalo posted:

I can't count, did you get 10 yet? If not, Could I please snag 2 packs of forma and a catalyst? Finally got a primary that needs to be extremely stupid. IGN Olagoob

You are #8.

There are still two 100 plat gifts up for grabs, preferred to go to the not-well-off. Just quote me and give me a list of stuff adding up to 100-ish (+/- 10) plat and your in-game name. For PC peoples.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Broose posted:

I fukkin HATE plat. So like I'm gonna give poo poo away.

100 plat worth of stuff for 10 people. Take your choice of slots, potatos, formas, hell if you wanna be THAT person I'll even send you exilus slot things.

I'd like to give to the needy and not the well off, but I'm not gonna be doing background checks, so unless I know you are player that is particularly well off(sorry Tallgeese) I'll leave it to yourselves to not be a douche and take gifts from the needy.

Just quote this post with your in-game name and a list of poo poo that adds up to roughly 100 +/- 10 plat and I'll try to send it out before Christmas.

I'd love some weapon potatoes!
IG UnwiseTrout

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Camel Camus posted:

I keep getting reset, seemingly rendomly, during void fissures. I'll be doing a quest then a countdown will start and my reactant along with the objective will reset. A little googling suggests this used to be a bug in like 2016. Am I being dumb and there's something I'm missing or should I submit a ticket?

I want to unlock Rhino but need to open 3 void relics get to phobos. : [

On Endless missions that countdown slows down the gameplay to let you know you're at the five minute mark. Are you picking rewards/selecting a new relic to open after? There are actual items you need for those missions.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Mercurius posted:

Well, thanks to that Discord Nitro thing I have a bit of plat I can use to spread some more cat jizz cheer to everyone.

I have three lots of 10x Kavat Genetic Code up for grabs so just quote this with your in game name and I'll shoot the load of jizz to the first three people to respond.

IGN: Etripz

Yay kitty jizz!

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Epsilon Plus posted:

On Endless missions that countdown slows down the gameplay to let you know you're at the five minute mark. Are you picking rewards/selecting a new relic to open after? There are actual items you need for those missions.

So what happens is: I'll pick a relic at the beginning. Then I'll achieve an objective (in survival the 5 minute mark, in mobile defense it's whatever resource requirement) then it'll count me down and prompt me to select another relic. I'll choose one and then it will reset my reactant count, consume the first relic without opening it and reset the objective. I managed to open one relic with an exterminate fissure.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

njsykora posted:

Fans of free stuff, if you have Discord Nitro you can get 440 plat (probably worth the cost of Nitro for a month alone) and a trio of 7 day boosters if you launch the game through Discord. Some ehh skins as well, though there is a cool Mag helmet in there.

I've got a free one month gift link for Nitro if anyone else has one and wants to swap.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Camel Camus posted:

So what happens is: I'll pick a relic at the beginning. Then I'll achieve an objective (in survival the 5 minute mark, in mobile defense it's whatever resource requirement) then it'll count me down and prompt me to select another relic. I'll choose one and then it will reset my reactant count, consume the first relic without opening it and reset the objective. I managed to open one relic with an exterminate fissure.

So you get to select an item but never receive it/see it in your inventory? Or you never even see the item selection screen? Are you playing solo?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

:siren: THE NEXT THREE PEOPLE:siren:
to quote this post will get a color palette of their choosing (or two potatoes of their choice)

Don't be greedy! This is for newer people!

Post your IGN!

Chairman Pow!
Apr 23, 2010

Mercurius posted:

Wooo! Thank you! I am going to name my cat after you

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Yeah, sorry TinyChalupa in game
I still can't send a gift to you, just says 'Failed to send gift'. The other two worked but they're in the same clan as me whereas you're in AkGoon which is in the alliance but it doesn't seem to be helping.

I've sent you a friend request (as lljkmercurius) so if you accept that I'll try again.

Etrips posted:

IGN: Etripz

Yay kitty jizz!
Three people already got in before you but if I can't get the gift to send to Tiny Chalupa then I'll end up gifting it to you instead (assuming it works). I'll keep you posted.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Camel Camus posted:

Make sure you get your 10 reactants before the mission timer / objective hits.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

brb gonna rename my moa Gatwick

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Inzombiac posted:

to quote this post will get a color palette of their choosing (or two potatoes of their choice)

Post your IGN!

Ain't for me but for a newbie friend of mine that ain't got an SA account.

Kokujin, Classic Saturated

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Inzombiac posted:

Post your IGN!

Would kill for more colors than the basic ones
ign: brightasuna13

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Broose posted:

You are #8.

Were these forma surreptitiously Acquired? Opening the present crashed my client.

Thank you <3

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
:frogsiren: Attention fellow Tenno. :frogsiren: After some initially profitable and legitimate business dealings with a long necked aquatic fowl. I was introduced to some people on the wrong side of the railjacks. Now I'm in deep with Red Veil, like I'm revered with them. They said they wanted me to start pushing daggers and bows, you know real archaic weapons just like the grineer. I'd say know or report them to the relay police but I already took there dirty plat. I can't run since they got hit squads. I can't give it back. So now I'm desperate, delusional, and running out of time. Like a thrice shunned loser I've constructed a fantasy in which they'll let me go if I just get rid of money. Maybe they will forget about the plat, or follow it instead of hunting me. That's where you come in.

:siren: :siren: :siren: Welcome to my spontaneous generous giftimus extravaganza! PC only :siren: :siren: :siren:

It's simple. The next 10 or so Tenno simply have to respond with:
1: IGN
2: your ideal gift(deluxe skin, Warframe, or something that cost a lot of plat).
3: what you want with a soft cap of 100 plat(if you ask for a combination of frame and weapon slots that goes to say 115 p I won't mind).
4: shout-out to someone in the clan who you think does good work helping others.
5: your promise that you aren't an agent of Res Veil and promise not to snitch on me.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Soothing Vapors posted:

piping hot catloads coming your way after I get off work

e: catcum delivered to all but Sazabi. if you didnt get it I probably hosed up, just let me know

I hosed upIGN Vayan. And I hope Sazabi likes his new cat. Whoever or wherever he is.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Sazabi posted:

:frogsiren: Attention fellow Tenno. :frogsiren: After some initially profitable and legitimate business dealings with a long necked aquatic fowl. I was introduced to some people on the wrong side of the railjacks. Now I'm in deep with Red Veil, like I'm revered with them. They said they wanted me to start pushing daggers and bows, you know real archaic weapons just like the grineer. I'd say know or report them to the relay police but I already took there dirty plat. I can't run since they got hit squads. I can't give it back. So now I'm desperate, delusional, and running out of time. Like a thrice shunned loser I've constructed a fantasy in which they'll let me go if I just get rid of money. Maybe they will forget about the plat, or follow it instead of hunting me. That's where you come in.

:siren: :siren: :siren: Welcome to my spontaneous generous giftimus extravaganza! PC only :siren: :siren: :siren:

2: your ideal gift(deluxe skin, Warframe, or something that cost a lot of plat).
3: what you want with a soft cap of 100 plat(if you ask for a combination of frame and weapon slots that goes to say 115 p I won't mind).
4: shout-out to someone in the clan who you think does good work helping others.
5: your promise that you aren't an agent of Res Veil and promise not to snitch on me.

ign: brightasuna

My ideal gift right now would be Rhino Prime or Hydroid Prime because I love these big tanky boys who dont give a poo pooabout incoming damage, they've easily been my favorite frames I've been able to play so far.

Not really sure about play costs but Im still super new so literally anything helps and is apreciated, but I feel like you guys have showered me in free stuff as it, speaking of:

Shoutouts to Teleprompter for setting me up with good clean hard earned credits from the index and lots of useful mods.

And dont worry, Im in the red with the veil so they aren't friends of mine either.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Unfortunately I'm max rank with Red Veil so I'm totes gonna snitchy snitch on your butt

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Sazabi posted:

1: Fravash
2: The new Frame, Baruuk or whatever! I need that monk! (If you are going crazy, his deluxe bundle would be AMAZING)
3: The Daybreak colors!
4: VCREnthusiast is super nice and generous!
5: I am Suda all day, baby!

Thanks!

Edit: People didn't take to my giveaway so one lucky Tenno got a color pack ;)

Inzombiac fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Dec 21, 2018

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Sazabi posted:

1: Gonkish
2: Harrow or Atlas, just to save me from their grind.
3: Weapon slots are always useful!
4: Tallgeese is frickin' crazy or just amazing, I swear to spacemom.
5: I roll with Suda and Steel Meridian so the Red Veil dudes don't trust me that much.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Also, I caught a spirit fish and it taught me empathy and a great recipe for salsa.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Sazabi posted:

1. AwesomeSA
2. some hard to get frame that i wont want to farm for. i think khora looks really cool.
3. some combination of potatoes/forma.
4. a bunch of goons have given me so many mods and gifts. teleprompter gave me like all the basic warframe mods i was looking for last night. ten pound terry gifted me a bunch of stuff when i was like "WTF IS GOING ON :mad:" during my first stalker encounter. i would have to pull up my mail to remember all the names at this point but really thank you to everyone that has helped me.
5. red veil wants to kill the poo poo out of me

Inzombiac posted:

Post your IGN!

if no one else wants 2 potatoes i certainly do. 2 catalysts please

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Camel Camus posted:

You supposed to collect all 10 before you finish the objective, this can be tricky in certain missions like interception or Excavation where you can finish before enough enemies spawned to drop reactant.

Also I'm pretty sure if you cannot open a relic you'll keep it, it won't get eaten.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Sazabi posted:

:frogsiren: Attention fellow Tenno. :frogsiren:

1: DisasterMedic
2: I think the ideal gift at this point would be Khora because the parts don't actually drop and I need unlimited Forma to keep running onslaught without wasting the affinity.
3: As above I have a forma deficit and could always use potatoes.
4: TallGeese actually is very helpful and generous despite his impassionate marketing facade.
5: Promise.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Sazabi posted:

1. Alzam22
2. A spooky warframe like Revenent or Nekros
3. Warframe slot or such
4. Chefbot was giving out gifts to random goons, I think that's very good.
5. They're a bunch of losers so scout's honor.

Captain Failcon
Jul 19, 2008

dill with it

Sazabi posted:

Failcon
Mesa
Uhh for this one, I suppose... that cool deluxe skin for Mesa Presidio
Alzam
Pinky swear

Captain Failcon fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Dec 21, 2018

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Bholder posted:

You supposed to collect all 10 before you finish the objective, this can be tricky in certain missions like interception or Excavation where you can finish before enough enemies spawned to drop reactant.

Also I'm pretty sure if you cannot open a relic you'll keep it, it won't get eaten.

I bet this is what's happening to me and I'm just bad at the game and keep getting less than 10 by the objective. Thanks everyone for the help!

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Sazabi posted:

1 Jortborg
2 Saryn Prime!
3 Saryn?
4 Tallgeese for his decoration skills
5 i dont even know what red is

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Broose posted:

I fukkin HATE plat.

Thank you, Broose!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Sazabi posted:

1: Tallgeese
2: Baruuk Collection, because that Mandala.
3: Flox Syandana, because techno-wings.
4: MMMayhem, for trying so hard to find my reinforced corpus crate. I also miss Silentlocke.
5: Who says I'm not Red Veil, technically I can't be an agent of myself...