Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trummo wasn't able to gut food stamps in the farm bill so he's doing it by executive fiat instead, right before Christmas and hot off the heels of a study showing 80% of Americans are now paycheck to paycheck

if it's done federally I believe it will override all the state level policies implemented with mysterious exceptions for every single country without a major city in it lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

BraveUlysses posted:

same as every other freeper post since 1999 about this subject

"Being forbidden from discussing the racial differences in IQ and crime rate at the Christmass dinner table is an assault on free speech! REEEEEEEEE!"

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Too late for many of the farmers...

how did we elect someone this dumb

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Philthy posted:

Too late for many of the farmers...

how did we elect someone this dumb

We are this dumb

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

ikanreed posted:

We are this dumb

:shuckyes:

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/20/politics/senators-angry-trump-shutdown/index.html

quote:

Republican Sen. Susan Collins almost dropped her handbag Thursday as she gestured disbelief at word, delivered to her by reporters in the Capitol, that President Donald Trump would not sign the budget extension to keep government funded until February unless border wall money was added.

"Did he just say that?" she asked as she left a Republican lunch. "Ugh, are you ruining my life?"
Collins was already headed to the airport to return home to Maine and wait for the drama to play out, when word came, via House Speaker Paul Ryan, who had met with Trump, that a government shutdown now seemed more likely.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Yeah I'm sure her life is ruined.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Susan Collins has some bad short-timers, can't wait to quit in 2020 and join a think tank.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1075886822906126336

https://mobile.twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1075895147454439426

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
it's pretty great that they're all stuck with the yooge and lugsurious trump pier as it sinks into the ocean because he said the quiet parts loud

i mean it sucks for the rest of the world too but the fact they were all spineless fucks who happily moored up with him and are sinking along is a decent lining

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Dick Jones posted:

All I want for Christmas this year is to read a detailed breakdown on exactly how the chud riots/civil war will go down.

How you think a civil war will go down entirely depends on how afraid you are of chud boomers holding fishes on their Facebook profile and really fatass cops

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I'm glad of it.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Blarghalt posted:

How you think a civil war will go down entirely depends on how afraid you are of chud boomers holding fishes on their Facebook profile and really fatass cops

there's something like 40 times as many 18th street gang members as cops in the LA area

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

there's something like 40 times as many 18th street gang members as cops in the LA area

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/AramRoston/status/1075934273117528065?s=19

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Christians lol

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i thought we were rid of falwell years ago but i guess theres a spare

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

He and his wife had a threesome with the pool boy.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

lynch_69 posted:

His wife was not involved.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/linecook/status/1076009921395609601?s=19

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

uh, feel free to give me $10M if you’re worried about the tax liability. I’ll muddle through

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Cool to see the citizens of Mexico banding together to pay for the wall, just like Trupmmimp said they would.

edit: apparently the dude doing the grift owns two right-wing websites that were somehow banned from Facebook, this money is going straight to the kkk and other hate groups. well-funded domestic terrorism, here we come.

funeral home DJ has issued a correction as of 11:15 on Dec 21, 2018

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

lynch_69 posted:

lmao imagine his old christian dick

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

sounds like a roundabout way to pay someone off for not going public about blowing you and your wife

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

anyway, back to regretful trump voters

https://twitter.com/JahnkeRobin/status/1076133906108346368

https://twitter.com/vastingray/status/1076131629624569856

feller
Jul 5, 2006

what does "cooked the books on ISIS intelligence" refer to?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Senor Dog posted:

Lock Her Up

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Blarghalt posted:

I’m afraid of all cops tho?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Senor Dog posted:

Who knows. Anything they try to tell him that isn't 100% what he wants to hear is fake.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

ScrubLeague posted:

lmao imagine his old christian dick

still better than toad and the yeti pubes

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

toad and the yeti pubes

posting the cspammiest garbage band name i got itt

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

wrong thread

Zerg Mans has issued a correction as of 18:04 on Dec 21, 2018

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I’m afraid of all cops tho?

From what I've been hearing in the last day or so, a fair number of those chuds who are/were also marines, or in a number of the other armed forces branches, have lost a lot of their enthusiasm for the chud side of such things very quickly.

Always more, of course, and plenty that wish they could be these people in the first place, thus filled with a mixture of jealousy and envy regarding them, though.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

EimiYoshikawa posted:

From what I've been hearing in the last day or so, a fair number of those chuds who are/were also marines, or in a number of the other armed forces branches, have lost a lot of their enthusiasm for the chud side of such things very quickly.

I'm neither American nor military, so maybe there's some cultural nuance I'm missing here, but was Mattis that important to them? Or is there some other reason the troops are feeling sad? Is it because they're being pulled out of Syria?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

CommissarMega posted:

I'm neither American nor military, so maybe there's some cultural nuance I'm missing here, but was Mattis that important to them? Or is there some other reason the troops are feeling sad? Is it because they're being pulled out of Syria?

military men tend to respect other military men. Its been that way everywhere for centuries.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

CommissarMega posted:

the cultural military people i know love mattis because he is Troop as hell. they liked kelly too but largely seemed to sour on him at the same rate that everyone in the news media did

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
while obviously a piece of poo poo, mattis got into the administration by having a tough nickname (that he hates) instead of a complete lack of merit like everyone else.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

while obviously a piece of poo poo, mattis got into the administration by having a tough nickname (that he hates) instead of a complete lack of merit like everyone else.

Didn't he get that nickname because of all the war crimes?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

CommissarMega posted:

Never forget, in an armed forces full of retards, marines are the most retarded of all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

ElGroucho posted:

Never forget, in an armed forces full of retards, marines are the most retarded of all

not just retarded, every marine is a sharpshooter too