Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

there will not be adequate food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I was just listening to a BBC show about poor houses. maybe you all should listen to that as they may be coming back.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I wonder what foxes taste like

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m not an expert but if I were an island nation that depended on trade to feed everyone maybe I’d want to be as fully integrated with my neighbors as possible idk.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I think you will have some well-armed competition when trying to hunt foxes

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
We will be fed a diet of endless "blitz spirit" headlines

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

there will not be adequate food

brexit: what exactly is “adequate” anyway?

twoday
May 4, 2005

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

prefect posted:

I think beans and rice can be stored dry.

Also, I think "Kendall mint cake" was the name of a character on The Young Ones.

Good memory but it is also a food.

namesake has issued a correction as of 14:48 on Dec 21, 2018

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

euphronius posted:

I’m not an expert but if I were an island nation that depended on trade to feed everyone maybe I’d want to be as fully integrated with my neighbors as possible idk.

We are not shrinking violets that need the French to feed us

The British lion roars again!!

twoday
May 4, 2005

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

namesake posted:

Yeah, I figured it was a joke for British people, but it also sounded like a really good name for some rich dude to my American ears.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

twoday posted:

They are really not that tasty

But springtime and summer are in fact good for foraging, if you live near a hedgerow you'll be fine

I’m surrounded by countryside but I’m really lazy and won’t survive and I’m kinda mad at the government for doing this tbh. If this is some kind of trick to make me do things then it won’t work and they should stop.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I wonder what the rich taste like.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4o71vH9-rA

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/AaronBastani/status/1076129257309507584

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1075871993482895361?s=19

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Losing track of how many MPs are like primary school level thinkers

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
thread title :discourse:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I imagine I’ll try to catch a swan to eat and it’ll just break my arms and feast on me instead

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

can’t wait till this meathead gets hanged by the ration authority for hoarding creatine

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

namesake posted:

It's great that the people playing the poshos are actually that posh in real life

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Time to go buy a book on foraging for prion riddled sweetbreads from a Tory skull

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

I mean people complain about Britain being ugly and depressing. We can fix that by hanging every Tory on a street light.

But we won't.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

It's great that the people playing the poshos are actually that posh in real life

"Footlights" was the name of the theater group at their fancy college, wasn't it?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

SKULL.GIF posted:

thread title :discourse:

Gotta tell you, even though I just switched it yesterday to the current subtitle I'm really tempted to change it to Fans' line about finally eating a swan.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1076167267438784512

Brexit: Drone on and on and on.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Extreme0 posted:

Just loving Bomb Northern Ireland to oblivion. We can give the land back to the Irish after we get rid of everyone there. it's the least we can do for them after all the poo poo we did to them.

Just keep pushing ahead with no-deal Brexit and Northern Ireland will vote itself back into Ireland.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Extreme0 posted:

Brexit: Drone on and on and on.

this drone poo poo owns so much, lmao

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

It's making international travel screech to a halt on a count of one or two dipshits that nobody in power seems to be able to stop. I'm pretty sure if you got a photo of it, it would say "METAPHOR" on the side.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

so are people just paranoid and seeing things or is there really a robot swarm hassling them 24/7

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Goon Danton posted:

It's making international travel screech to a halt on a count of one or two dipshits that nobody in power seems to be able to stop. I'm pretty sure if you got a photo of it, it would say "METAPHOR" on the side.

what I'm waiting for is for this to become popular and widespread

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Elevator Screamer posted:

Just keep pushing ahead with no-deal Brexit and Northern Ireland will vote itself back into Ireland.

Never thought I'd wish I lived in Northern Ireland.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Elevator Screamer posted:

Assuming the Republic wants them. I don't want to have to pay a shitload extra tax for the pleasure of being bombed out by Loyalists, or want to deal with the Deep South of the British Isles any more than I have to.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

School Nickname posted:

Assuming the Republic wants them. I don't want to have to pay a shitload extra tax for the pleasure of being bombed out by Loyalists, or want to deal with the Deep South of the British Isles any more than I have to.

See? This man gets it right here.

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006

Goon Danton posted:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

hahaha how the gently caress are drones real just get a shotgun hahaha just use some buckshot

i know yall got some people who go duck hunting there just give him a ring and tell him to chill near the airport for a month until the drones stop showing up lmao

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Just put some scaredrones around the perimeter

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

prefect posted:

"Footlights" was the name of the theater group at their fancy college, wasn't it?

the comedy performers at cambridge, yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

The plot twist of Jormugand was they were going to use a quantum computer and a satelite array to stop air travel. This is so much better.