Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Does the receiver have a 'pure audio' or alike button on it somewhere? Sounds like it's processing the input and that's taking time... which is weird because if there's one place you don't want any audio processing delay it's in an AV receiver where audio has to match perfectly with the picture.

Almost positive that there is not. I've messed around with the settings a million times to try and fix the delay. You'd never notice watching a movie but it's enough so that it's basically impossible to drop a beat on time. I got around the issue in Traktor by just using quantization and Sync, but it made spinning my real vinyl records nearly impossible, you'd basically have to beatmatch and then scratch the new track in to match the beats live. I imagine it probably gave me near superhuman beatmatching skills lol, kinda like running with weights on.

Pretty sure it's time for a new receiver. In the meantime, is there a quantization I can enable in Serato?

MrSargent posted:

This is dope. Couldn't tell from the pic but are those Technics turntables?

Pioneer PLX-1000. They actually replaced a set of Technics. The Pioneers are incredible. I've had them a couple years now and they are just absolutely flawless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

revmoo posted:

Pretty sure it's time for a new receiver. In the meantime, is there a quantization I can enable in Serato?

I mean, real djs don't use sync :smug: but I believe there's a Q for quantize in the upper left hand side of the UI. There's more settings for it in the setup screens.

Also it's worth clicking on the question mark in the upper right of the screen to enable the tooltips temporarily. There's a bunch of shortcuts listed in the tool tips that will make your life easier.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

revmoo posted:

Pioneer PLX-1000. They actually replaced a set of Technics. The Pioneers are incredible. I've had them a couple years now and they are just absolutely flawless.

Just looked them up and drat they are amazing. I am still using my first turntable, an AT-LP120. There isn't anything wrong with it and it has treated me pretty well as I started getting into vinyl, but I know its on the lower end of DJ turntables. I don't really perform live anymore, mostly just in my studio, but I record a lot of scratching for my productions so need the DJ-style table. I was looking at upgrading to a Technics SL1200 if I found one for a good price, but now I am thinking I might want to upgrade to the PLX-1000.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

MrSargent posted:

Just looked them up and drat they are amazing. I am still using my first turntable, an AT-LP120. There isn't anything wrong with it and it has treated me pretty well as I started getting into vinyl, but I know its on the lower end of DJ turntables. I don't really perform live anymore, mostly just in my studio, but I record a lot of scratching for my productions so need the DJ-style table. I was looking at upgrading to a Technics SL1200 if I found one for a good price, but now I am thinking I might want to upgrade to the PLX-1000.

Having used 1200s and Pioneers extensively, for years. The Pioneers are better.

From what I understand they're part of a group of decks called Super OEM. The Pioneers are actually just a rebadged Hanpin deck, but with the quality assurance turned up to 11. I guess the Technics patent ran out a couple years back so China started building 1200 knockoffs en masse. Pioneer, Stanton, Reloop, Audio Technica and others are selling them. They all have the same direct-drive motor design.

This has also had a result of flooding the market with cheap, high quality decks, so Technics have dropped in price too.

Really at this point you can't go wrong with a turntable as long as you spend a little bit of money. The LP120 is not actually a bad deck, but side by side with a Pioneer (or a 1200) you'd immediately be able to tell the difference.

TheWevel posted:

I mean, real djs don't use sync :smug: but I believe there's a Q for quantize in the upper left hand side of the UI. There's more settings for it in the setup screens.

Also it's worth clicking on the question mark in the upper right of the screen to enable the tooltips temporarily. There's a bunch of shortcuts listed in the tool tips that will make your life easier.

Is this actually true? I can't even imagine why any DJ that cared about their craft would waste time matching BPMs and letting it occupy time they could be spending on other sonic-enhancing activities. Like, a Formula 1 driver wouldn't be rowing their own gears, it's senseless. I really do appreciate that DJs across the pond just act like DVS systems don't exist though. I'd love to live in a parallel universe where DVS doesn't exist. Real beatmatching is a skill and an art form.

That said, I really only care about the BPM matching, actually matching and dropping beats is super easy.

I turned on quantize but I couldn't tell a difference, it didn't seem to do anything. With the delay from my AVR I'm still not able to match tracks well.

Also I'm probably going about everything wrong, I'm just setting a cue point on the first beat. On Traktor I got a beat grid, I'm not seeing any sort of a grid or anything. Really need to read the manual. That tooltip tip is super handy though, thanks.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Also mini-review of the Rane 72; wow. The one thing I want to mention is the audio quality. Every filter, EQ, effect, fader, everything just oozes high-end sound quality. It's loving incredible. It's the one thing that really stands out going from one really high quality mixer (Z2) to another. Yes the build quality is insane but the sound is what really sets it apart.

The screen is really cool too.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

‘real’ DJs don’t use sync because ‘real’ DJs can beatmatch on vinyl.

It’s pretty much just a lovely gatekeeping utterance from old vinyl DJs who think that unless you can beatmatch on warped vinyl on decks with wavering power supplies that keep speeding up/slowing down you’re not a ‘real’ DJ.

I’ve taught friends how to beatmatch in a couple of hours and yet oldschool heads still maintain that a skill any oval office can pick up is the only thing that makes them DJs. It’s pathetic. Learn to beatmatch to a decent level as tech breaks but if you can do it well but want to use sync then gently caress it, treat yourself...

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Beatmatching is easy and a rote skill. Being able to keep RYTHYM is a learned skill honed by practice.

Banano
Jan 10, 2005
Soiled Meat

revmoo posted:

Also,

I'm fuckin distraught about Shure discontinuing needle production. I've got three Shure WHLB heads and I'm down to only a couple spare styli.

Anybody know where I can get like a ten-strip of replacement needles? There's zero on Amazon right now and only five remaining whole cartridges.

I was the same until I reasoned that I only used the 447s for tracking DVS vinyl (I rip all vinyl now with a much nicer audio technica cart) so as long as any new needles don't skip (they don't) it was really me just being a nostalgic idiot. DVS vinyl is just a constant mid tone so far less likely to ever want to jump the grooves than actaul records so who cares really. Having said that, I've packed the 447s safely away for the day I need to battle QBert and D-Styles.

revmoo posted:

Also mini-review of the Rane 72; wow. The one thing I want to mention is the audio quality. Every filter, EQ, effect, fader, everything just oozes high-end sound quality. It's loving incredible. It's the one thing that really stands out going from one really high quality mixer (Z2) to another. Yes the build quality is insane but the sound is what really sets it apart.

The screen is really cool too.

do you find the headphone amp has a lot of inherent noise? It's not a deal breaker and i don't notice it when actually mixing, but compared to my sixty-one with no signal being passed it is noisy as gently caress.

Banano fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Dec 22, 2018

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

revmoo posted:

Having used 1200s and Pioneers extensively, for years. The Pioneers are better.

Really at this point you can't go wrong with a turntable as long as you spend a little bit of money. The LP120 is not actually a bad deck, but side by side with a Pioneer (or a 1200) you'd immediately be able to tell the difference.

Thanks for the information, definitely appreciate it. For a first turntable, the LP120 has been awesome and I really don't have any complaints. It was a birthday present from my wife and I think she did really good not knowing anything about turntables.

Also, that Rane Mixer looks so drat cool. I just use a Traktor Z2 I picked up second-hand for a good price, but I'm not playing gigs or anything.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Banano posted:

do you find the headphone amp has a lot of inherent noise? It's not a deal breaker and i don't notice it when actually mixing, but compared to my sixty-one with no signal being passed it is noisy as gently caress.

No but I hardly use it. I've mentioned before but I only use cheap earbuds to mix. I know my tracks for the most part so I don't do a lot of cue listening. I've tried the huge can mixing thing (or split cueing, ugh) and it's just not for me. I can do a whole set without touching my headphones really. Usually if I have headphones in it's to get familiar with a new track or to check where hi-hats are hitting.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

MrSargent posted:

Thanks for the information, definitely appreciate it. For a first turntable, the LP120 has been awesome and I really don't have any complaints. It was a birthday present from my wife and I think she did really good not knowing anything about turntables.

Also, that Rane Mixer looks so drat cool. I just use a Traktor Z2 I picked up second-hand for a good price, but I'm not playing gigs or anything.

LP120 really is a solid deck. It has zero frills at all but at its core it does what it needs to.

The Z2 is a really good mixer. My only complaint is the knobs.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

revmoo posted:

LP120 really is a solid deck. It has zero frills at all but at its core it does what it needs to.

The Z2 is a really good mixer. My only complaint is the knobs.

Funny you mention the knobs because I have definitely thought about replacing them.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Couple newbie Serato thoughts after about 6 hours in on the new mixer;

- Sync is worse than Traktor's, not smart or intuitive, but it does work
- Serato has a little more jankiness overall
- Everything else is better
- Sync makes no god drat sense to me at all. How do you mark the master/slave tracks? It seems to work for the most part but its quirks are very confusing compared to Traktor which just works. Sometimes I get stuck in a situation where it likes to revert its BPM and I end up sighing and mixing manually.
- It's almost easier to manually beatmatch than using Sync. Maybe it's having the waveforms right in front of me, but I've been switching back and forth between Sync and doing it by hand almost interchangeably. Serato has much less hand-holding than Traktor and it's very refreshing in a lot of ways. I often felt trapped in a beat grid on Traktor and Serato has a much more organic feel while still allowing you to make good, on beat mixes. I feel like I could easily just ignore Sync and be fine, though I really do prefer to have it.

Using Traktor for a long time and then switching to Serato, I've noticed a lot of quirks (between both apps). They both have things they do better. Kinda wish NI and Serato would merger and put the best of both apps together.

E: Oh and a question if someone knows.. On traktor I could turn off the DVS by pushing a button my mixer and the track would continue playing. It was really handy for being able to pull the needle off and clean it or whatever. Is there a way to turn the vinyl tracking on / off ? To be clear, I want to be able to grab my needle off the record and put it back on after a minute and not disrupt the playing track at all.

revmoo fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Dec 25, 2018

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
What sync mode are you using? If you go into the settings you can see a couple different modes. That being said, just don't use sync. Simplest thing I can think of is to just go into Internal mode. Under each deck you'll see something that says ABS or REL. Just click on that and change it to INT.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Keep falling back to manual beatmatching. I really gotta figure out how Sync decides which track is master or slave. There's no master bpm, no indicator, it's weird. I've read a couple guides and it's just not syncing in. I would kill to have Traktor Sync and I miss it dearly. I don't WANT to manually beatmatch, it eats up time I'd rather be doing other activities.

New question. I have a bad ground loop hum because I have an insane electrical setup in this room and I think the easiest way to fix it would be to just convert the XLR outputs to toslink going into my amp. Then I'd also be able to use the master volume knob. Is there any such convertor?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I haven't used Serato in about a year but isn't there a giant BPM display on the interface? Just move your pitch slider until the numbers match; takes like 2 seconds. Are you wanting to not look at your screen at all, or do you want to be able to just press play whenever and have it drop on the beat for the full syncsperiance like pioneer?

I use a digital out for hums too, I use the RCA master out to a cheap analog to digital converter I got on amazon. If you have to use XLRs I bet your going to have to find a XLR -> RCA cable then into a A/D converter.

Something like these...
https://www.amazon.com/Seismic-Audi...5XE1MTRCA0BB0N2
https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Opti...tal+audio&psc=1

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
The giant BPM display is just flat out wrong a large percentage of the time. This gets into the core of my problem. I just spent like an hour trying to fix the bpm on a track in Serato. On traktor, this same track (and about 99.99% of my collection), it gets the BPM correct so I don't even need to bother.

In Traktor if a track is off you just kinda nudge the beat grid around to adjust and it's fast and intuitive and on-the-fly, and then you never have to touch that track again.

In Serato, I can't even figure out how to get BPM right, much less the grid. Actually I think I have the grid portion figured out, it's very simple.

So I have this track, a very very very basic, digitally-produced 130BPM break. Serato thinks it's 144BPM. I'm like that doesn't sound right so I open up a browser and go to a bpm tapper. It's 130. So I finally figure out I have to double-click the BPM in the library and key it in by hand, then I can set the grid. But what the gently caress? I'm not going to be in the middle of a set and hit pause, minimize Serato, open a BPM tapper, tap it out, and then key it in. First off Serato should be getting this stuff correct, but second off, fixing stuff should be an on-the-fly move that I can do visually by dragging the grid around.

So anyways, I start messing around and somehow Serato gets stuck in this idea that the track is now 180 BPM and it's all super fast. gently caress, so how do I fix this? My deck pitch faders are in their locked position... In Traktor, the master BPM would still be @ 130 so I could just hit sync and be back there. But there is no master BPM in Serato...

Why is there no master BPM in Serato? How should I have fixed this?

It almost kind of feels like Serato DJ's just don't even touch Sync, or beat grids, or anything.

But just ignoring Sync (hell I could do without it), I still need Serato to have accurate BPM and beat grids.

Without it, effects are going to be off beat, loops are going to be off beat, I can't sort my track list because it has the wrong BPMs for everything...

I'm really struggling to wrap my head around the Serato workflow. It really feels like I'm either going to have some obvious breakthrough where I realize I've been missing some core functionality, or I'm going to continue to be frustrated and go back to Traktor.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Yeah I never touched sync or even knew grids existed in Serato, that was the appeal to me. I like the old schoolness of it but to be able to play mp3s.

When I analyzed tracks in Serato I only let it analyze the waveform no beatgrids and no BPM. Then it would automatically take the BPM from my itunes tag and use it , which I knew was accurate because I tapped it myself or the record pool already had the correct one. Hopefully that might nudge you in the right direction sorry. Serato shines as a DVS system but I do think Traktor and Rekordbox have better sync/quantization/looping. I really miss in Serato how you could double sort. I would sort my playlists firstly by date added and then secondarily by key or maybe BPM it was brilliant.

P0PCULTUREREFERENCE
Apr 10, 2009

Your weapons are useless against me!
Fun Shoe

revmoo posted:

I'm not going to be in the middle of a set and hit pause, minimize Serato, open a BPM tapper, tap it out, and then key it in. First off Serato should be getting this stuff correct, but second off, fixing stuff should be an on-the-fly move that I can do visually by dragging the grid around.

So anyways, I start messing around and somehow Serato gets stuck in this idea that the track is now 180 BPM and it's all super fast. gently caress, so how do I fix this? My deck pitch faders are in their locked position... In Traktor, the master BPM would still be @ 130 so I could just hit sync and be back there. But there is no master BPM in Serato...

Why is there no master BPM in Serato? How should I have fixed this?

It almost kind of feels like Serato DJ's just don't even touch Sync, or beat grids, or anything.

There are absolutely simpler ways to adjust and fix beat grids in serato. I never really key in a tempo, I usually just go in and stretch or slip the grid serato 'guessed' - if it's really bad, or I need to tighten up a live drummer I set a few downbeats manually.

I don't know why everyone is pretending like these features are unknown to them.

I'm sure there is a better tutorial out there, but this is what I came up with after a quick search. If you're coming from Traktor, you can probably just skip down to the 'Editing...' section or even just jump to the shortcut keys they list at the end.

https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202523390-Introduction-to-Beatgrids?mobile_site=true

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Virgil Vox posted:

Yeah I never touched sync or even knew grids existed in Serato, that was the appeal to me. I like the old schoolness of it but to be able to play mp3s.

When I analyzed tracks in Serato I only let it analyze the waveform no beatgrids and no BPM. Then it would automatically take the BPM from my itunes tag and use it , which I knew was accurate because I tapped it myself or the record pool already had the correct one.

I'm worried this is just how the "Serato DJ" workflow works, and is expected to work...

I need my software to be able to let me adjust beat grids and BPM settings on the fly. I'm literally not looking to have my hand held, but if Serato can't do this stuff on the fly then I'm barking up the wrong tree for what I need out of a DVS.

P0PCULTUREREFERENCE
Apr 10, 2009

Fun Shoe
The 'Master Tempo' thing is definitely a different workflow in Serato - you should look up a tutorial or guide on Serato's "smart sync" if you're interested in that stuff.

Basically depending on how which deck you set 'sync' on - that gets assigned as something like the 'master' and you can change which deck is 'master' by turning on sync from the other deck (there may be a shift key involved in doing this - I have forgotten the exact process.)

P0PCULTUREREFERENCE
Apr 10, 2009

Fun Shoe
Now that I'm looking around for this stuff, it is surprisingly hard to find basic written tutorials for anything. I guess everyone moved to making those intolerable video explainers. That's actually a weird barrier to entry for learning the software side of things.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

P0PCULTUREREFERENCE posted:

Now that I'm looking around for this stuff, it is surprisingly hard to find basic written tutorials for anything. I guess everyone moved to making those intolerable video explainers. That's actually a weird barrier to entry for learning the software side of things.

Holy poo poo yes this.

I can do a two hour set with Serato, absolutely pitch-perfect, every beat on cue. And then some random track comes along with a small issue and everything just comes crashing down because I don't have the foundations right.

Serato is really non-intuitive when it comes to the basics.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Ah finally someone else suffering Serato's incredibly lovely track scanning algorithm. I never got a fix for it, it'll just read some tracks wrong and others grid it badly requiring you to adjust it manually. I came to Serato from Rekordbox which was 99.9‰ accurate so it was a loving awful surprise.

Sync is weird too, I could never get it working properly. Guys, I think Serato might just be a little poo poo.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
I thought I was graduating to the big leagues going from Traktor to Serato but it's a sideways move AT BEST.

There are actually a lot of things I like about Serato, but it's really not a better product, and probably mildly worse.

I think I can make peace with the lovely grid algorithm and the lovely sync, but I have GOT to figure out a way to set BPM's on the fly. If it's not possible I think that might actually be a dealbreaker.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

So uhh, why use sync?

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
I've thought of moving from Traktor to Serato because everyone else seems to use it and the controllers seem nice, but I haven't bothered because the stuff I do uses like 2% of DJ software features. Reading this I am kind of glad I haven't.

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002

guppy posted:

I've thought of moving from Traktor to Serato because everyone else seems to use it and the controllers seem nice, but I haven't bothered because the stuff I do uses like 2% of DJ software features. Reading this I am kind of glad I haven't.

That would make you the perfect Serato user.

revmoo posted:

I thought I was graduating to the big leagues going from Traktor to Serato but it's a sideways move AT BEST.

There are actually a lot of things I like about Serato, but it's really not a better product, and probably mildly worse.

I think I can make peace with the lovely grid algorithm and the lovely sync, but I have GOT to figure out a way to set BPM's on the fly. If it's not possible I think that might actually be a dealbreaker.

You can, click on the BPM and tap it out. Also to be perfectly clear, you're not using ABS mode when you're djing right?

also: serato BPM haters- https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004115507-BPM-Range

TheWevel fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Dec 31, 2018

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
I only use relative mode, not that it should really matter I wouldn't think.

After a number of more hours I am ready to make peace with the lovely sync I just need to figure out the bpm issue. If I can tap out BPM then that's good enough for me. I guess the workflow for a broke grid is then: tap BPM into headphones getting it close enough and then tweak the grid from there?

That seems reasonable enough.

Traktor got this stuff so right, I took it for granted lol.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

TheWevel posted:

That would make you the perfect Serato user.

Also yeah I definitely agree with this, Serato is perfect for somebody that basically just wants to pretend they're spinning real vinyl. I prefer to do more of my mixing "on the grid" but the times I do things manually it works great and just gets out of the way. The interface itself is stellar.

The perfect DVS though would be Serato with Traktor's analyze engine and sync functionality.

Also one thing I noticed is that Serato clips! Traktor never clipped no matter how far I would crank the gain knobs.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Serato with Traktor’s effects and Rekordbox’s library management is basically my dream DJ software.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

skull mask mcgee posted:

Rekordbox’s library management

I miss this. A lot. That's one of the first things I noticed about Serato, the overly complicated loading in of files and what exactly it's doing with them when you hit the 2/3 different variations of delete it has.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

skull mask mcgee posted:

Serato with Traktor’s effects and Rekordbox’s library management is basically my dream DJ software.
QFT.
I loved Serato's transport, but the library management is a loving nightmare.
Traktor has been a nightmare for me but I think that's mostly because I'm not using Traktor approved hardware. Serato handles DVS a lot better in my opinion, but I'm also not using sync or quantize or any of that. I do that manually. Also, I don't really like any of the Traktor approved hardware, so there's really no real reason for me to switch.

I just ordered a pair of Denon SC5000 and x1800. One of the decks and the mixer should be here next week. I'll let you all know how it goes. If there's anything in particular you all want to know about them, ask now and I'll dig into it when the hardware arrives. I've heard that Engine is absolute garbage from just about everywhere on the internet, so I'm curious to see it for myself. Even if it's trash, I don't care that much because I'll just be using it to import my libraries.

I'm probably going to unload my Traktor DVS vinyls and Traktor Pro 3 license super cheap. I'll post a link to the FS thread in here if I ever get around to it.

Edit: still don't have my one SC5000 and x1800 yet but here's a fun video that goes over a lot of stuff. You can pretend it's me if you want I guess...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YAikZaGg30

GnarlyCharlie4u fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Jan 4, 2019

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

According to this Technics wants $1200 for the new Mk7s, which is frankly hilarious but I'm not shocked. I was guessing $999.

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
They'll probably be 899 in whatever your local currency is. Brits and European customers always get the shaft on electronics.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
Yeuuuuuuuuch that's a spicy meat-a-ball.
I wonder if that'll do good or bad things for the value of my MKII's.

The 78 RPM mod is an easy enough thing to achieve. But I wouldn't use it for DJing 78's because then I'd need multiple preamps, and new carts for all four and that's just dumb. And I've got another TT for just listening to 78's anyway so that's useless.
Having 2x pitch control is a real nice to have though. Similarly, I'm interested in that new motor controller. I wonder if it makes the platter any more responsive.

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Yeuuuuuuuuch that's a spicy meat-a-ball.
I wonder if that'll do good or bad things for the value of my MKII's.

I sold mine at their peak value and ended up eventually getting PDX-2000s for $300 total. Perfect for a home setup. I feel like $1200 MSRP is insane.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Opinions on the Pioneer XDJ-RX2? I'm tired of lugging my CDJs everywhere and looking for an all-in-one solution.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Hahaha $1200 for the new Technics.

https://www.whathifi.com/news/technics-sl-1210-mk7-price-confirmed-at-pound899

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
I think people have moved on emotionally from Technics. Technics is like an ex that never goes away and still wants to hookup like 5 years later.