Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Bigass Moth posted:

The Steelers will draft a hall of fame QB next year.

why draft one when one is about to be cut from the baltimore ravens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

AndrewP posted:

I really want the Ravens to beat the sorry rear end Patriots in Foxborough

Yeah this is why I kind of want the Steelers to win today lol. Kind of a win/win. A division win for the first time in years would be great but playing the Patriots is also a fun prospect. Maybe one last playoff fight against Brady. As long as we don't lose to those Browns which I think is way more likely than people are making out.

I feel like this playoffs will be the unofficial end of the Brady/Belichick era of dominance and I'd love the Ravens to have the chance to put that final dagger in.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

As long as we don't lose to those Browns which I think is way more likely than people are making out.

Browns won’t do poo poo against this defense

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

Yeah this is why I kind of want the Steelers to win today lol. Kind of a win/win. A division win for the first time in years would be great but playing the Patriots is also a fun prospect. Maybe one last playoff fight against Brady. As long as we don't lose to those Browns which I think is way more likely than people are making out.

I feel like this playoffs will be the unofficial end of the Brady/Belichick era of dominance and I'd love the Ravens to have the chance to put that final dagger in.

gently caress. I kind of agree with this. It'd be a home game and all but it would be hard to beat a good Chargers team two games in a row.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

We could also play Houston, where we never have played in the playoffs before to have a chance at a playoff win there. Too bad we don't have a chance to play at LA, because if we did that we would have playoff wins on the road against every AFC West team.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Bengals looking at Vance Joseph as their DC... which means they already know who they'll have as their HC. :negative:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

AndrewP posted:

Browns won’t do poo poo against this defense

:lol: imagine thinking you’re going to win against the best team in the AFCN: The Cleveland Browns

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Bengals looking at Vance Joseph as their DC... which means they already know who they'll have as their HC. :negative:

You know it’s Hue. Don’t get it twisted.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
everyone knows that

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Until someone throws holy water on Marvin and he bursts into flames I'll never believe he's actually getting fired

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The Cleveland Browns have won the Super Bowl!!!!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bigass Moth posted:

The Cleveland Browns have won the Super Bowl!!!!

Never in doubt about this.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
He stared at Hue and smiled. Best highlight of the game.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

jase1 posted:

He stared at Hue and smiled. Best highlight of the game.

Video? I need this

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/...nnati-26-18-win

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
OP and first response did not pass the test of time:

Sour Diesel posted:

The Browns are garbage.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

the bengals fuckin rule

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
It was way longer than that clip. He turned around then turned back and stared again while running backwards with a nice grin on his face. It feels so loving good to rub it in the bengals face after being poo poo for so many years.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

kalensc posted:

OP and first response did not pass the test of time:

the browns are indeed garbage

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Browns will defeat the Ravens.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the browns are garbage and feeling good about being the least garbage team in ohio is a pathetic feeling exclusive to huge loser idiots

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

the browns are garbage and feeling good about being the least garbage team in ohio is a pathetic feeling exclusive to huge loser idiots

How do you feel about not beating said garbage team this year so far?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Kawalimus posted:

The Browns will defeat the Ravens.

:hmmyes:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
there is so much missing hard knocks footage that explains the hatred baker has for hue (besides the obvious) that we need to see
we need to

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

jase1 posted:

How do you feel about not beating said garbage team this year so far?

Charitable. Sadly, I don't think Jackson is as merciful a soul as Flacco.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

there is so much missing hard knocks footage that explains the hatred baker has for hue (besides the obvious) that we need to see
we need to

Yes why would anyone hate a coach who played Tyrod Taylor over the offensive rookie of the year.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Bigass Moth posted:

Yes why would anyone hate a coach who played Tyrod Taylor over the offensive rookie of the year.

I mean that isn’t an incorrect call, though I could see a QB being petty like that

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Bigass Moth posted:

i think there has to be much more than that

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

i think there has to be much more than that

Watch Hue's pres conferences. Hue seems like a smug hard headed idiot who has no sense of awareness, and no willingness to change game plans that don't work. Hue literally made the GM trade away Hyde so that he would use Chubb more than twice a game. At that point Chubb was averaging around 85 yards and a TD on those two to three carries Hue gave him per game. From the outside looking in Hue comes off as a guy who will never admit fault, or adjust "his plan" simply because the team is a tire fire. Now imagine that guy is your boss, and he is getting you beat up both physically and mentally every day.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Hue Jackson is a moron and I pray the Bengals make him their head coach.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
gently caress my life

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

lol

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

lol at depending on the Browns to do something

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the only chance the browns will ever have of knocking the steelers out of the playoffs is this week and the only thing they have to do is what they are best at

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Merry Christmas, friends

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

gently caress my life

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
If the Browns had any honor they would concede. We could call it a joint victory over the Steelers.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I believe in Baker Mayfield.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
i wanna see playoff lamar. ravens/browns will be a fun defensive game either way
the steelers are gonna rip the bengals a new one tho :(

Bigass Moth posted:

Hue Jackson is a moron and I pray the Bengals make him their head coach.
they will

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Browns are NOT garbage. They might not be great, but they're not garbage and it won't be like Browns games of the past. Even in years they played us close. This will be a difficult win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hue will only be head coach for two years before vance joseph gets two years and then mike tomlin