Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Lycus posted:

I'm not being serious.

One can never be too sure with all the black and white zero sum world views out there these days but thanks for clarifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Global warming is a Chinese hoax.

Wind turbines kill millions of birds every year.

The body is a battery with a finite source of energy and exercise depletes it.

Obama was born in Kenya.

The F-35 is literally invisible.

We're going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

The wall has to be transparent in case someone launches a bag of drugs over it with a catapult and it hits someone in the head.

Santa? You still believe in Santa?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Critical posted:

oh my loving GOD I thought the "marginal" comment was a joke. He actually loving said it.

Same. I thought people were kidding about it.

Reality broke Poes Law.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
There's no way that's true but it's v. funny to imagine

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

sexpig by night posted:

There's no way that's true but it's v. funny to imagine

Santa or the president saying to a child on Christmas Eve: "Are you still a believer in Santa? Because at 7 it's marginal, right?"

Because one of those things actually is true.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

booseek posted:

What was the last argument about?

My wife helped prepare a part of the dinner in a very specific way what wasn't to his liking, so the whole dinner was ruined and he was a pouty baby the whole time.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The one time he needed to lie

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Eric and Jr are going to be completely inconsolable.

All the soot on the floor, all those bitten cookies, all lies...

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
"Do you still believe we're going to build The Wall? Because at 72 it's marginal, right?"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

1glitch0 posted:

Santa or the president saying to a child on Christmas Eve: "Are you still a believer in Santa? Because at 7 it's marginal, right?"

Because one of those things actually is true.

wait was that not a joke twitter thing like Gorilla Channel?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

sexpig by night posted:

It's a Christmas Miracle!

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

sexpig by night posted:

No that actually happened tonight. That’s a thing that has happened in factual reality.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

There is video, see the previous page

e: or that

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

sexpig by night posted:

It was the Daily Beast, I think it sadly actually happened.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
OH MY GOD THERE'S A VIDEO?!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I swear to god I thought it was, at best, some rumor mill poo poo started as a joke that hit twitter

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"PRESIDENT TELLS 7-YEAR-OLD THAT SANTA IS NOT REAL"
—headline from a fictional newspaper in a dystopian sci-fi alt-future slapstick comedy

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Data Graham posted:

—headline from a fictional newspaper in a dystopian sci-fi alt-future slapstick comedy

Imagine if it was Obama vol. 2356

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

sexpig by night posted:

:getin:

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
The President of the United States just told a kid there's no Santa.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Data Graham posted:

...I think I just proved that we live in the Spider-Ham universe

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

How. How the gently caress does he manage to keep being less respectable than the day before. It’s really unbelievable.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Lycus posted:

He really is just the absolute worst person so yeah

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

sexpig by night posted:

:allears: It's like watching a child's eyes light up on Christmas morn'

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

:lol:

God bless us every one.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Honestly, imaging being in the press office, knowing he just blew the easiest PR stunt in existance

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Trump should get a side gig telling kids hard truths. Everything from "Your parents are getting a divorce" to "You're adopted". He'd excel.

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

Just for fun, try to imagine Shuckasanders' response when asked about that Santa call by reporters.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
If this blows up you know he’s going to tweet something about Santa.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Hold up. The kid was calling into the hotline for the NORAD Santa tracker? Oh my god.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Lycus posted:

On Christmas Eve. What makes it so funny is he's not even being a dick on purpose. It looks like he's genuinely trying to be a normal person.

sexpig by night posted:

btw, I absolutely believe the Gorilla Channel thing. It makes perfect sense when you think about the progression of events that could lead to that.

The Glumslinger posted:

Honestly, imaging being in the press office, knowing he just blew the easiest PR stunt in existance

Wait till next Thanksgiving when he trips over an axe on the White House lawn and accidentally chops off a turkey's head during the annual pardoning ceremony.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
I cant wait for Trump's Christmas headlines to ruin the innocence of a generation of children

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
trump's annual call to Baron.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Didn't this guy campaign on single handedly making it okay to say and celebrate Merry Christmas too? Like can't even do so much as pretend to care about that much in actual practice anymore? Tell little kid Santa doesn't exist to own the libs? I really don't get some of his recent actions where there's no political upside. Just be a garbage human being that flouts all social norms because
???? :confused:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

1glitch0 posted:

On Christmas Eve. What makes it so funny is he's not even being a dick on purpose. It looks like he's genuinely trying to be a normal person.

Yup. He thinks this is how you schmooze with a kid.

He understands them about as well as he understands dogs.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Lycus posted:

Hold up. The kid was calling into the hotline for the NORAD Santa tracker? Oh my god.

Yup. He question a child's belief in Santa on a line specifically set up for small children who believe in Santa.

Edit: I really hope news channels don't play that to death over the next few days and gently caress up any more kids belief systems.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
The Gorilla Channel came true a week later when Stormy told us that Trump would watch Shark Week and rant about how much he hates sharks and hopes they all die.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Kale posted:

Didn't this guy campaign on single handedly making it okay to say and celebrate Merry Christmas too? Like can't even do so much as pretend to care about that much in actual practice anymore? Tell little kid Santa doesn't exist to own the libs? I really don't get some of his recent actions where there's no political upside. Just be a garbage human being that flouts all social norms because
???? :confused:

He's very stupid.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"No, Virginia, there is no Santa Claus. Did I tell you that I won Virginia? 45 electoral votes, I think it's the most there's ever been. Nobody thought it could happen."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Kale posted:

???? :confused: he is a garbage sociopath unable to connect with other humans.