Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Schweinhund posted:

There's more active users now in that screenshot. Maybe this was always a dead gay forum.

Yeah but back then that many people was like 15% of the entire internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad

e:but seriously going through random is just endless mundanity with the occasional weird bright spot

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Kiavahr posted:

e:but seriously going through random is just endless mundanity with the occasional weird bright spot

I mean, isnt that how the forums always are?

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

KakerMix posted:

I mean, isnt that how the forums always are?
Intermittent reinforcement is the strongest of all, isn't it?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
more christmas?

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I get it, the cat has one eye.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Zugzwang posted:

Intermittent reinforcement is the strongest of all, isn't it?

Ah, he's getting all loosened up for Mr. Sunshine.

M3wThr33
Sep 4, 2004

I gave up long ago trying to contribute anything ever.

Blistex posted:

Was that the baby born without a brain and the top of its head looked like it was deflated?
"Your poisoned womb is making heaven crowded"

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe kind of :nws:

How long until a goon sees himself or herself in one of these posts? Perhaps it has already happened.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Does this mean the long last SA-Tans are hidden in there?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Video Nasty posted:

Wow gently caress.

artfag, Fistgrrl, glasyalabolas, grzydj, InspectHerGadget...

DPPH & NMP3s. What a time to be alive on these dead gay forums.

BTB would join the ranks only a few years later.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

BexGu posted:

Does this mean the long last SA-Tans are hidden in there?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3712375&pagenumber=88&perpage=40#post444408699

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Thanks, I hate it.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
omg this is a masterpiece

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Would the filenames in old posts be any different than what may or may not be archived? For example if I want to find pics from https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2969549 is having those URLs useful? Most have proper filenames but most of the archive is random characters so I wasn't sure.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Some good stuff here. A few things in this thread are a real throwback. I haven't found all that many WoW pics, but for somereason SA goons apparently really loved hockey back then. Anyway, a few finds:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

:nws: Warning: one ugly vagina. :nws:

Political cartoons thread content:

I don't know the context but I welcome the destruction:

Spirit animals:

Eventually I'll compile an album of all the old goon photos (or a/u/g pics, it's hard to tell). If you see yourself in there you have to say something.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Axel Serenity posted:

Some good stuff here. A few things in this thread are a real throwback. I haven't found all that many WoW pics, but for somereason SA goons apparently really loved hockey back then. Anyway, a few finds:

I'm the indiscriminate abs on Vegeta and the garfield eyes on Goku

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Salty Josh posted:

I'm the indiscriminate abs on Vegeta and the garfield eyes on Goku

haha that's what looked so odd to me, it's loving Jon Arbuckle with spiky hair

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Moon Atari posted:

Had to Google about it and goddamn. :sbahj:

The short story is that the blue haired 666 years old demon was revealed after a few episodes as having had a boyfriend in the backstory and in return otakus started harassing the lady who made the manga, thus prompting the the publisher to stop the serialization of the comic.

Nerds are the worst.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

How long until a goon sees himself or herself in one of these posts? Perhaps it has already happened.

My photo is in this thread, and I'm old enough that I don't even care.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Moon Atari posted:

:nws: Warning: one ugly vagina. :nws:

Political cartoons thread content:

Spirit animals:

Eventually I'll compile an album of all the old goon photos (or a/u/g pics, it's hard to tell). If you see yourself in there you have to say something.

Pretty sure the pic of the pile of crumpled hentai mags is from the Japanese hoarder dude who died when a stack of his favorite waifus fell on him

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Why I joined the forums, I saw her on stileproject and thought she was cute. The comment was talking about gooncon and tebagging a marine.

I remember a goon found out they went to college with one of them and dragged up these really silly images of them with a white top hat, chains, a .22 rifle a bargin booze.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

Why I joined the forums, I saw her on stileproject and thought she was cute.

Where did you bury the body?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

do u think that pussy gets embarrassed when she poos out that weird vagina skin thing in front of mario??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of this weird vagina skin thing while she looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the weird vagina skin thing smells like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell it

seriously though what the hell is that?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I want to believe it's a photoshop but I've been on SA for about 14 years at this point so I know it's something far worse and far more disgusting.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's a KISS vagina.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's a KISS vagina.

You'd better kiss it then.

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

At home I've got the multi DVD set of gooncamp footage (year 2 maybe?) I don't actually have any PCs with a disk drive any more.

I think it was the same year that inspired :gooncamp:

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

M3wThr33 posted:

"Your poisoned womb is making heaven crowded"

No, those were two different instances. The baby with no head thing was the preacher guy that impregnated a young woman from his church group (some sort of evangelical Christians, they did street preaching) named Alayna (that’s not quite right but it’s something like that.) When the baby was born, it was anencephalic, ie it had no actual brain, just brain stem and was largely missing its skull. The mom was convinced it was gods miracle and was alive, advancing, etc. she was dragging this twitching corpse along for like four months. The preacher dude eventually got an account here and argued with goons.

Poison womb thing was when someone griefed a support group for women who kept miscarrying. It was gross.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

No, those were two different instances. The baby with no head thing was the preacher guy that impregnated a young woman from his church group (some sort of evangelical Christians, they did street preaching) named Alayna (that’s not quite right but it’s something like that.) When the baby was born, it was anencephalic, ie it had no actual brain, just brain stem and was largely missing its skull. The mom was convinced it was gods miracle and was alive, advancing, etc. she was dragging this twitching corpse along for like four months. The preacher dude eventually got an account here and argued with goons.

Poison womb thing was when someone griefed a support group for women who kept miscarrying. It was gross.

Holy poo poo, username/post combo.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Her name was Myah! See my profile for her photo.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Holy poo poo, username/post combo.

Lolllllll I didn’t even think of that.

That’s not what this username is from though, and I actually like kids/babies, funnily enough.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Dan_Lirette_Story

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Myah_Walker

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Metaline posted:

Her name was Myah! See my profile for her photo.

How long have you had that there without changing it?

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Poison womb came from this frontpage article.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Deeters posted:

Poison womb came from this frontpage article.

... yeah, which is about a bunch of goons griefing a support group for women who miscarried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

... yeah, which is about a bunch of goons griefing a support group for women who miscarried.

iirc it was about some crazy internet women whose babies constantly miscarried and then they would keep them for like months and months in their houses instead of going to a hospital or something like a normal person