Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

good joke guys, im sure they didnt actually sit in a room for 18 hours and read the wikipedia list of games released in 2018

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

good joke guys, im sure they didnt actually sit in a room for 18 hours and read the wikipedia list of games released in 2018

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

for the ne w page.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is so absurd lmfao.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I told you guys the Top 10 was leaked. If it's real, it's actually pretty respectable tbh.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m not watching all this so are they just recording the podcast to make content.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i dont think anyone can tell you why theyre still doing this

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I’m not watching all this so are they just recording the podcast to make content.

Yes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

They cut the number of categories in half then realized they have to fill the rest of the week with something so they started reading Wikipedia ala e.butt's postwhence.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Not watching any of this btw

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

fyad lost 2 of its best posters when it was revealed they liked playing guitar, and did so beautifully. lmfao

Lol couple of babies

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/MarinoV1/status/1077917831143088128

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They cut the number of categories in half then realized they have to fill the rest of the week with something so they started reading Wikipedia ala e.butt's postwhence.

Lmfao awesome.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I told you guys the Top 10 was leaked. If it's real, it's actually pretty respectable tbh.

Pm it to me thanks

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

in order to rank the games of 2018, we have to know what they are. this is only logical.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

OctoberCountry posted:

I honestly have no idea why they still do reviews at all

They’re not good at it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Geoff, on dq11: That said, I did not finish the game.
Brad: I hear it's very long.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no one else had anything to say about DQ11. *jeff* was the only one that played it lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Sir John Feelgood posted:

yeah lol, i saw one of them with gameplay footage, but it was picture-in-picture, and they made the footage of them talking the big picture

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i always get jeffs mixed

anyway he spent 20 seconds talking about how DQ11 was "pretty good i guess", they moved onto spiderman and I shut off the vid

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

I'm pretty much just waiting for Best Music and Most Disappointing, the only two categories I feel like I'll get something out of

I feel like they're going to cop out and give it to The Quiet Man though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mp5 posted:

I'm pretty much just waiting for Best Music and Most Disappointing, the only two categories I feel like I'll get something out of

I feel like they're going to cop out and give it to The Quiet Man though

I cant imagine anybody on the planet with a pulse expected the Quiet Man to be good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I cant imagine anybody on the planet with a pulse expected the Quiet Man to be good

i was hoping it would be bouncer level good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

There's no goddamn way anyone on staff would play more than 2 hours of DQ so you can't expect it to get any attention in the gotys.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Not looking good for Hitmas 3. We either don't get one or it's really short.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the Mario Party video is good so far, plus they're drinking Beer, the gamers infamous drink of choice

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat if it's actually good I might have to get back in that rear end... But the last few I watched were just miserable, despite that being the joke.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This Game is Hot Garbage On FIRE! (with Dan laugh) 5 hours 720p

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

drat if it's actually good I might have to get back in that rear end... But the last few I watched were just miserable, despite that being the joke.

it definitely peaked with the live audience one, which was like 3 or 4

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it premium. I think I let one of my credit cards expire on them and I don't feel like resubscribing.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

just cackled out loud remembering the one they did after they ate a bunch of oreos and nacho cheese where Jeff was like, "No food. We are not eating during this." because Brad was falling asleep on the couch for 4 hours

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

just cackled out loud remembering the one they did after they ate a bunch of oreos and nacho cheese where Jeff was like, "No food. We are not eating during this." because Brad was falling asleep on the couch for 4 hours

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

some psycho sent them like 400 dollars worth of snacks from amazon, they opened it up and Jeff was like "Okay now we're putting that poo poo away." lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

some psycho sent them like 400 dollars worth of snacks from amazon, they opened it up and Jeff was like "Okay now we're putting that poo poo away." lmfao

FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Has Jeff done another stream where he sits alone in the Studio playing Atari and steam games. Those are my favorite.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Has Jeff done another stream where he sits alone in the Studio playing Atari and steam games. Those are my favorite.

this is the latest one https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/the-jeff-gerstmann-holiday-home-game-final-zone-ii/2970-18657

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They also did a N-Gage stream and Jeff reveals he likely owns the largest N-Gage library in the world.