Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't like when he does it in his house because he doesn't know how to balance audio or anything and it looks like crap, and also because it doesn't give me feels to the times I've been alone in the dark at work, or when I was a kid at my dad's work when he was the last one in the office, or during the great blizzard of 98.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol how quiet Jason is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

lol how quiet Jason is

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brad's Top 10 is amazing. He put a stream on his Top 10 list.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Brad's Top 10 is amazing. He put a stream on his Top 10 list.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yes, what a surprise there's a Destiny entry on my top 10, ha ha, very funny.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol I was just about to say he went through 4 keyboards he put through a whole in his wall typing the passage on Destiny.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Let me just get in front of this one, ha-ha, you annoying little meme-spouting turds. I've barely even thought about Destiny 2, even while spending well over 800 hours of my life playing it, talking about it on this podcast,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Top 3: Jeff's 4 Hours Thanksgiving Stream Alone In The Studio, Mary Kish Eating A Calzone On The Charity Stream, Brad Falling Asleep On The Couch Immediately After Making People Watch Him Open Dota 2 Lootboxes On UPF.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Has Jeff done another stream where he sits alone in the Studio playing Atari and steam games. Those are my favorite.

He did it during holidays when everyone else is at home with their families. I'm not sure if he does it much anymore since he got hitched.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Top 3: Jeff's 4 Hours Thanksgiving Stream Alone In The Studio, Mary Kish Eating A Calzone On The Charity Stream, Brad Falling Asleep On The Couch Immediately After Making People Watch Him Open Dota 2 Lootboxes On UPF.

this is my favorite https://my.mixtape.moe/fezxaf.webm

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmaio

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ryan Davis era Trackmania streams were also hype as gently caress.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

1 hour of Red Dead chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N3nTf5s_zo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's a lot going on in the online economy that's really interesting. Think EVE Online meets Deadwood.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*leans back in my chair and sighs happily, remembering the good times rather than the present hellish nightmare we gamers must suffer*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Last year I started this list by bellyaching about the rotten state of America and the fact that I spent more of 2017 worrying about that than playing video games. This year, for a variety of reasons I won't get into because who in their right mind wants to talk about their personal life online in this day and age, somehow managed to be worse. I envy people who can fall back on games as a reliable escape or distraction when things are crummy, but for whatever reason, games mostly just feel trivial to me when Real Life intrudes. So, for the second year running, I'm a little behind,

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

elf help book posted:

Last year I started this list by bellyaching about the rotten state of America and the fact that I spent more of 2017 worrying about that than playing video games. This year, for a variety of reasons I won't get into because who in their right mind wants to talk about their personal life online in this day and age, somehow managed to be worse. I envy people who can fall back on games as a reliable escape or distraction when things are crummy, but for whatever reason, games mostly just feel trivial to me when Real Life intrudes. So, for the second year running, I'm a little behind,
lol

edit: wait,

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

There's a lot going on in the online economy that's really interesting. Think EVE Online meets Deadwood.

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

It's rough out here for us in the struggle making enough money by napping to live comfortably in San Francisco. CityScooters piled up at bus stops, the Xfinity/FiOS war, Discords are abandoned and left to rot. I envy those simpletons who can beep boop in anime land and jack off happily. I was one such dunce once upon a time. But no more.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

elf help book posted:

I had no idea Brad was a devout cspam poster

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2 hours into the mario party video Dan injures himself shaking a joycon too hard, lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's rough out here for us in the struggle making enough money by napping to live comfortably in San Francisco. CityScooters piled up at bus stops, the Xfinity/FiOS war, Discords are abandoned and left to rot. I envy those simpletons who can beep boop in anime land and jack off happily. I was one such dunce once upon a time. But no more.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Let me be, like, fully honest with y’all. My mental health is a disaster right now. 2018 has been a lot for a lot of reasons. No Man’s Sky isn’t a cure, or an adequate stand in for therapy or medical support. But it has been a key tool of self care, not least of which because of its flexibility.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my God.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

Let me be, like, fully honest with y’all. My mental health is a disaster right now. 2018 has been a lot for a lot of reasons. No Man’s Sky isn’t a cure, or an adequate stand in for therapy or medical support. But it has been a key tool of self care, not least of which because of its flexibility.

Wormskull posted:

Oh my God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDgq-K2oYLo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bet every single guest top 10 has something equally insane in it but no one will ever actually read them

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I bet every single guest top 10 has something equally insane in it but no one will ever actually read them

thats from austins top 10 on waypoint lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I read the Mary Kish one and it was delightful. Well I read the opening. Same with Dave Lang's and Scanlon's. And a few others but I started getting to the hosed up Twitter peoples' where they were writing like ultra-internet freaks so I had to stop.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

lmao. He's still lit though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wonder if Big Man Klep has written any particularly litty headlines recently.