Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Brad praising red dead makes me not like it more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
they got the cowriter for Mandy to do a list (cool) and one of his picks is a 0PN concert in new york (lol)

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Video game not so good this year except a couple

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Wormskull posted:

Top 3: Jeff's 4 Hours Thanksgiving Stream Alone In The Studio, Mary Kish Eating A Calzone On The Charity Stream, Brad Falling Asleep On The Couch Immediately After Making People Watch Him Open Dota 2 Lootboxes On UPF.

:yeah:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

:yeah:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad explaining everything that blows his mind about RDR2 and how nobody has ever dreamt of doing these mind-blowing things was done and done better in Witcher 3

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

My favorite part of the goty podcast is when Brad constantly reminds people the difference between best style and best looking. It gives me life

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

brad, on red dead redemption 2, in the middle of a category called "best style"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D4NkS19Nso&t=2376s

Sir John Feelgood fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Dec 27, 2018

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Lets not forget Dude that the audacity of making that game, um... what it is, for... um, ya know the level of financial risk they undertook... that ain't bad either.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Lets not forget Dude that the audacity of making that game, um... what it is, for... um, ya know the level of financial risk they undertook... that ain't bad either.

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Have they given out an award yet?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

today is the first awards

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Sir John Feelgood posted:

lol

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this:

I love Hitsmas. It is my favorite year end content. I will always treasure the Hitsmas videos they have provided.

If they do not put out a Hitsmas video this year, I will be disappointed but not distraught. They have already put out some amazing content for year's end, and the elusive target UPF, while not Hitsmas, was enough to sate me for the time being.

I will appreciate the content they have provided instead of dwelling upon what they have not done.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
stay out of the forums, lebowski! stay out of r/giantbomb, deadbeat! keep your ugly fuckin gold bricking rear end out of my troll free community

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Most Retardest, Longest, Gayest Podcast

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Most Retardest, Longest, Gayest Podcast

congrats

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is bored, play COD.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

keep thinking about Low Volume Jason and lolling

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[heard through a closed door] It's just...mmmnnnnfeelsgood!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol Abbey talking over Jason

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

LVJ: Combat is tight, air control is unbelievable, great music and characters, just.. nnm!

Alex at 5000% volume: It's good that it wasn't woefully underwhelming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

LVJ: Combat is tight, air control is unbelievable, great music and characters, just.. nnm!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

ahhh just got home from work and smoked some mids, time to put on my Logitech 933 Artemis Spectrum gaming headset and let the Giant Bomb boys take me away lol

Ben: wELL, *Innsmouth noises*

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

I've been listening for years and I'm still not sure what the gently caress best style means

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mp5 posted:

I've been listening for years and I'm still not sure what the gently caress best style means

Best style: Destiny's skyboxes
Best world: oh you know it's Destiny's skyboxes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mp5 posted:

neither do they!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Best Style: Red Dead Redemption 2
Best Cigarettes: Tetris Effect

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Start of Day 2. They start talking about the relevant TVTropes articles and how they apply to God of War in positive and negative ways.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It is funny how immediately defensive everyone gets when Abby points out that GoW doesn't have a good attitude towards women.The series that had a trophy for pointlessly beheading female slaves and had sex minigames in every entry.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Start of Day 2. They start talking about the relevant TVTropes articles and how they apply to God of War in positive and negative ways.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's so epic that Brad opens the ceremonies of each day talking about how the new structure is focused on positivity but he spends every single entry saying "I didn't play this for more than 2 hours" and then constantly talks poo poo about whatever game they're discussing. Lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

It is funny how immediately defensive everyone gets when Abby points out that GoW doesn't have a good attitude towards women.The series that had a trophy for pointlessly beheading female slaves and had sex minigames in every entry.

I’m usually a hardcore gamer psycho mercenary but the part in 3 where you rescue a topless slave chick and then immediately shove her into the gears of a door mechanism so that the few seconds of resistance her body provides before being crushed by the gears will hold the door open for you made me feel really bad lol