Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I知 usually a hardcore gamer psycho mercenary but the part in 3 where you rescue a topless slave chick and then immediately shove her into the gears of a door mechanism so that the few seconds of resistance her body provides before being crushed by the gears will hold the door open for you made me feel really bad lol

Lol. GoW devs are European tier maniacs and I don't know why people forgot that completely in this entry bc they had a live symphony during the premiere trailer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

It's so epic that Brad opens the ceremonies of each day talking about how the new structure is focused on positivity but he spends every single entry saying "I didn't play this for more than 2 hours" and then constantly talks poo poo about whatever game they're discussing. Lmfao.

one of the very first games they bring up is gorogoa, which he says he played an hour of but didnt come back to because he doesnt have infinite time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my God.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ben starts of the NNK2 bit saying Did anybody else play this? And Abby says yeah I got like 15 hours in before dropping it, Brad says I started it but wanted to play more. And then when Ben mentions the opening cutscene about 4 minutes later, and that you play the game as the President of the United States, Brad goes "Wait whaaaat? For real?" He's out of control this year.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Ben starts of the NNK2 bit saying Did anybody else play this? And Abby says yeah I got like 15 hours in before dropping it, Brad says I started it but wanted to play more. And then when Ben mentions the opening cutscene about 4 minutes later, and that you play the game as the President of the United States, Brad goes "Wait whaaaat? For real?" He's out of control this year.

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

by the end of the first day i started thinking brad and abby were becoming a single person

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Day 2. 3rd time during the deliberations Brad has made a "blood for the blood god" joke.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

It's so epic that Brad opens the ceremonies of each day talking about how the new structure is focused on positivity but he spends every single entry saying "I didn't play this for more than 2 hours" and then constantly talks poo poo about whatever game they're discussing. Lmfao.

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Day 2. 3rd time during the deliberations Brad has made a "blood for the blood god" joke.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I legitimately don稚 believe that Brad has played a single game this year besides destiny 2 and Dota and is just reading the Wikipedia entries for all the other games on the laptop while they talk about them

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I legitimately don稚 believe that Brad has played a single game this year besides destiny 2 and Dota and is just reading the Wikipedia entries for all the other games on the laptop while they talk about them

his goty list includes "That Time We Streamed Sea of Thieves for Two Hours" he has reached his full power

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Glad Abby is still doing the thing where she has to remind everyone if she liked a game or not every 5 minutes or so.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

In Training posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ben: Can anyone give me a reason why Red Dead is on this (best style) list?

Brad, breathlessly: I've got 3 of them.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ben: Can anyone give me a reason why Red Dead is on this (best style) list?

Brad, breathlessly: I've got 3 of them.

lmfoa

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lmao Epic Brad this year

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Lets not forget Dude that the audacity of making that game, um... what it is, for... um, ya know the level of financial risk they undertook... that ain't bad either.

Lmao that he actually used that to justify red dead for best style

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Lets not forget Dude that the audacity of making that game, um... what it is, for... um, ya know the level of financial risk they undertook... that ain't bad either.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The audacity of making a sequel to a game that sold a billion copies

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

spb posted:

Lmao Epic Brad this year

He's too strong

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's too strong

The cherry on top would be if Destiny 2 doesn't win the category that he created for it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spb posted:

The cherry on top would be if Destiny 2 doesn't win the category that he created for it.

Best Games as Service lmgfo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D4NkS19Nso&t=1893s

this made me lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Glad some god tier Brad poo poo is finally happening, and that I don't have to watch this crap to hear about it. Good poo poo.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

goty really in the end is all about positivity isn't it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Day 3. Itchy. Tasty.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/Wolpaw/status/1069020550092259332

gently caress

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Maybe it was all the boobs talk in previous two lists.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Brad hibernates 11 months of the year to save his energy for the gotys

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/HungryCourteousPartridgeDoggo

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

my favourite giant bomb clip

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

*brad swiping at airplanes on the top of the Empire State Building * 的f we're going to start faulting games for having bugs we might as well cancel game of the year"

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

spb posted:

*brad swiping at airplanes on the top of the Empire State Building * 的f we're going to start faulting games for having bugs we might as well cancel game of the year"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

spb posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Dan should put in for workman痴 comp for the injury sustained during the jackoff game in mario party.