Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Started losing my poo poo laughing thinking about Princess Ling's Korea facemask with the zipper hole for his mouth.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the final bear rear end in the corner

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

the final bear rear end in the corner

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This makes me want to be a gormless Kuma main.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That was awesome. Bears FTW.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

epic

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tasty Steve got into the butthash as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/PlumpEntertainingMonkeyDogFace

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A bear player became the grand champion today everyone. I wish I had the time and patience to learn SC6 or Tekken 7.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can you play PS3 games on a PS4, such as Demon Souls. I'd play more of it if so.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well, I'd buy a PS4, for that purpose. Can't guarantee I'd actually play it.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

no ps4 not backward compatible

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Posted that in the wrong thread. Sorry everyone. I must be off my meds.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SNK is becoming a publicly traded company so they announced all their ongoing projects at like a weird business conference. Of FG note:

- SamSho is coming out "Q2 2019" and the work is "95% done", so they're focusing on putting it out on every platform at once
- KOFXV is in development and will come out in 2020
- they're making SNK Heroes full of beefcake male fanservice to come out in 2019, based on he SNK Heroines engine (lol)

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
genderswap shermie :o

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

SF V is putting in ads on costumes as well as ads on loading screens that if you enable gives you extra fight money. Straight up mobile F2P mechanics on a $60+ retail game.

I used to enjoy and even defend the game, but uh.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That’s not even a crime compared to how you actually play he game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/FGC_Akhos/status/1072643962614235136

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I've detoxed from Smash and I started trying to learn King of Fighters again and I think I'm maybe getting the hang of it. The combo system is weird because it's very flowchart-y so you can do similar things with every character, which is good because there's over 50 of them, but you also have to be practically on top of them when you land your starter or it won't work. All in all I look forward to dropping off of it in a few weeks when I realize I have no one to actually play the game with.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't cancel Kula's cl.C into 6A bc by the time I realize I've even landed the hit I've missed my window. The hit confirm window is extremely strict.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVPS_BOYhyw

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/jamtsukaware/status/1077037545513340928

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

consult this chart to determine the best way for you to buy DOA6.

https://twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/1078413990781276160

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

bump for BBTag patch hype

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The persona buffs are out of this world. I can't wait to play.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gently caress you

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i kinda got tired of bbtag i need a new game. waiting for samsho i guess since i dont like doa or mk

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

try smash

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tales of Woe posted:

i kinda got tired of bbtag i need a new game. waiting for samsho i guess since i dont like doa or mk

The new patch is a pretty substantial overhaul since it's the brand new arcade version they're releasing this weekend. But there's always the GOAT, SFV, now with a better FM gain rate with the ad-enabled version. Ribigeroomu kage!

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

In Training posted:

The new patch is a pretty substantial overhaul since it's the brand new arcade version they're releasing this weekend. But there's always the GOAT, SFV, now with a better FM gain rate with the ad-enabled version. Ribigeroomu kage!

did they ever announce the next round of DLC that they teased like 6 months ago

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i like doa but i hardly see the one friend that would like to play it with me enough to justify buying it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Huge overhaul! Pressing A to autocombo is more epic than ever. And 30 dollars for 3 mone characters with a hoodie and sword (small, medium, AND bif size) means that theres never been a better time to jump into bbtag. And thats not even mentioning Arcsys industry gold standard netcode and lobby system.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Huge overhaul! Pressing A to autocombo is more epic than ever. And 30 dollars for 3 mone characters with a hoodie and sword (small, medium, AND bif size) means that theres never been a better time to jump into bbtag. And thats not even mentioning Arcsys industry gold standard netcode and lobby system.

very cool but when will i be able to play as my favorite characters from the senran kagura™ franchise>?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Tales of Woe posted:

very cool but when will i be able to play as my favorite characters from the senran kagura™ franchise>?

I sincerely believe that they were planning on it then chickened out after "Soyny" cracked down on uncucked gaming.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

P-Mack posted:

I sincerely believe that they were planning on it then chickened out after "Soyny" cracked down on uncucked gaming.

i hadnt considered that but it makes sense lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah lol. Cool