Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

We arrested all these super criminals who are part of a vast, secret cabal with power, influence, and resources to rival the world’s only super power. We slapped ankle bracelets on them and have let them have unlimited time out of prison and no restrictions on movement or travel. They won’t try and escape clearly. Like every level of QAnon breaks apart at more then three seconds of concentrated thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

They are just imprisoned to Earth, as they're clearly alien lizard people. It all makes sense and you don't see them flying off now, do you!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Does any branch of Q actually work with aliens and lizard people conspiracies, or are these fucks too boring for that

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

the prison was always metaphorical. it's the mental prison librals create for themselves through ignorance. truly, a fate worse than guantanamo bay. and now that my prophecy has been fully fulfilled I will return to my home planet and never post again. bye

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mega Comrade posted:

Video games I think its just the combination of extreme competitiveness and anonymity which leads people saying the absolute worst things imaginable to each other. Which slowly just numbs people to it (or as young kids join makes them believe its acceptable behavoir). Anime I have no idea.

The most famous anime hero is a wife beater who disparages education. who transforms into a blonde haired blue eyed rage fueled muscle bound fighter, with the powers of a physical god, because his racial heritage says that he is genetically more perfect than all others. Yeah, can't imagine why it would be a breeding ground for Nazis.

Goon Danton posted:

This poo poo just depresses me. It's fun to laugh at people posting crazy nonsense, but it hits hard when you get these reminders of the families who have to deal with it. As someone who had to cut a parent out of their lives, I can say that I've never regretted the decision I made and never intend to go back on it, but even years later it hurts a little when I think of my (abusive, unrepentant) mom being alone on Christmas. There are dozens if not hundreds of families making that decision and living with that guilt because someone they loved got way too into a loving 4chan meme.

I still say the best way to deal with this is a modified guardianship system, wherein if a crazy conservative relative just starts spouting off on their delusions or sharing crazy forwards, you can vote on their behalf for them since they are showing signs of being deeply disturbed.

Either abusive older people learn to shut the gently caress up entirely, they stop watching the things making them go crazy, or they face a steep penalty and get cut off from the only thing that makes them useful to the people driving them insane, thus depleting the usefulness of the market.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Consider if you will the classic sci fi tale of Logan's Run

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Fulchrum posted:

The most famous anime hero is a wife beater who disparages education. who transforms into a blonde haired blue eyed rage fueled muscle bound fighter, with the powers of a physical god, because his racial heritage says that he is genetically more perfect than all others. Yeah, can't imagine why it would be a breeding ground for Nazis.

Been quite some time since I re-watched Z outside of the Namek stuff, but when does Goku hit Chi-Chi? I don't think the Dragonball stuff really counts since that was in the context of a martial arts tournament. If a pair of lovers want to box with eachother, that's kind of weird, but hey, that's their business.

If anything, considering how Goku is emotionally and in most other mental regards a literal child, Chi-Chi is basically the abusive one in the relationship because Goku is way too loving under-developed to understand or consent to marriage.

It's actually about ethics on Namek.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Goku accidentally smacks Chi-chi through a wall when she yells at him for wanting to train with Gohan for the androids' arrival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL1aGyPBZ04

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Thank God those gamergaters got chased out of the Qanon thread, now we can settle this DBZ discussion.

Hoping that John Titor's Delorean arrives in 2019 with JFK Jr in tow.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Been quite some time since I re-watched Z outside of the Namek stuff, but when does Goku hit Chi-Chi? I don't think the Dragonball stuff really counts since that was in the context of a martial arts tournament. If a pair of lovers want to box with eachother, that's kind of weird, but hey, that's their business.

If anything, considering how Goku is emotionally and in most other mental regards a literal child, Chi-Chi is basically the abusive one in the relationship because Goku is way too loving under-developed to understand or consent to marriage.

It's actually about ethics on Namek.

They have two entire children before he learns what kissing is

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Him being a manchild doesn't do a whole lot to show why Nazis wouldn't be drawn to it.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
Don't let the Nazis take away our ability to enjoy really dumb fightman shows.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Pretty much any media you don’t like you can reframe as being secret nazi propaganda

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

"military tribunal" is an anagram for "urban mail till limit"? does anyone know what that means? are the clintons involved in mail somehow? why is Q warning us about mail in urban areas? i'm thinking mail truck bomb. this changes everything.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
DBZ is weirdly universal in that Black people, Nazis, literally all of Latin America etc. all love it for very different reasons.

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

My Little Pony - a cartoon for little girls about why it's good to be friends with people different to you - has a significant fanbase of fascists, so I think it's a little difficult to draw conclusions about media based on who's into it.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

nobody reacted to my urban mail discovery? seem like there is a lot of deep state shills here, so i'm schisming this poo poo. you are all RINOs now if you don't adhere to the urban mail interpretation of Qanon

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

I mean, Goku is literally brain damaged. That’s the whole reason he wound up as one of the good guys instead of destroying every living thing on Earth.

I’m not sure how that works as a metaphor for anything though.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
A bit belated but:

Q is a burger chain here in Belgium

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Dec 27, 2018

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

jojoinnit posted:

A bit belated but:

Q is a grocery chain here in Belgium

Q in Belgium? Why?
Thing Belgium waffles
Waffles have many small squares
Many small square rooms are a prison
Deep state arrests soon?
- Q

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

nobody reacted to my urban mail discovery? seem like there is a lot of deep state shills here, so i'm schisming this poo poo. you are all RINOs now if you don't adhere to the urban mail interpretation of Qanon

No, this has merit but the NPCs are gonna stick to their programming. Obviously the urban mail till is the cash register of the city post office, and when it's full (the limit) it's time's-up for the Soros army.

edit: BUY POSTAGE STAMPS.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It just occurred to me that Q is absolutely gonna show up in the new Picard show and they're gonna try to rope Star Trek into all this

Re: the overlap between q people an lizardpeople people

https://mobile.twitter.com/travis_view/status/1078360063566176256

Boy this demon human hybrid program really grinds my gears

zoux fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Dec 27, 2018

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Neo_Crimson posted:

DBZ is weirdly universal in that Black people, Nazis, literally all of Latin America etc. all love it for very different reasons.
It's honestly fairly impressive.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/realAAnon/status/1078508281453314048

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

jojoinnit posted:

A bit belated but:

Q is a burger chain here in Belgium

Burger is American and Good. Pizza is European and Bad.

Anyway https://twitter.com/MickeyMoore007/status/1078513234515251200

E: https://twitter.com/YGwirYn/status/1078583754753536001

Yeah press that satanic power butt-on baby

90s Cringe Rock fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Dec 28, 2018

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Burger is American and Good. Pizza is European and Bad.

Anyway https://twitter.com/MickeyMoore007/status/1078513234515251200

E: https://twitter.com/YGwirYn/status/1078583754753536001

Yeah press that satanic power butt-on baby

Wait, i remember seeing this a full decade ago. Somehow this means that MGS4 is gonna be on the Xbox 360.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
'OK, so what I'll have you try next is to press and hold the 'Sodomy' button on your PC for three seconds...'

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Hungry posted:

My Little Pony - a cartoon for little girls about why it's good to be friends with people different to you - has a significant fanbase of fascists, so I think it's a little difficult to draw conclusions about media based on who's into it.

The fact that it has multiple anticommunist episodes has something to do with it. Girls media always has more of that poo poo.

Big Hubris fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Dec 28, 2018

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

yeah that dude is getitng pretty wrecked int eh replies

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Every circle in reality is one step away from being a sodomy circle.

Lollipop - sodomy!
Bicycles - These have TWO Sodomy circles on them. FOUR if you count either side of each wheel.
Circular traffic signs - SODOMY!

I hope this is listed on the Qanon map somewhere.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

EdithUpwards posted:

The fact that it has multiple anticommunist episodes has something to do with it. Girls media always has more of that poo poo.

Can you elaborate on this please

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

happyhippy posted:

Every circle in reality is one step away from being a sodomy circle.

Lollipop - sodomy!
Bicycles - These have TWO Sodomy circles on them. FOUR if you count either side of each wheel.
Circular traffic signs - SODOMY!

I hope this is listed on the Qanon map somewhere.

Sperm penetrating an egg? SODOMY

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

Yeah I want to watch the My Little Gulag Archipelago episode please

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Mozi posted:

'OK, so what I'll have you try next is to press and hold the 'Sodomy' button on your PC for three seconds...'

Will this make my monitor turn on like my reflection keeps telling me to do?

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
There's a fair few horse communists, but most of them are trots.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Goon Danton posted:

Yeah I want to watch the My Little Gulag Archipelago episode please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5hQb_71qLk

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

TVs Ian posted:

I mean, Goku is literally brain damaged. That’s the whole reason he wound up as one of the good guys instead of destroying every living thing on Earth.

I’m not sure how that works as a metaphor for anything though.

Yeah, doesn’t brain damage normally turn people right-wing like Tila Tequila?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Yeah, typically damaging the part of your brain that makes you feel empathy makes you right wing, not a bastion of hope.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

These loss edits are gettin' real esoteric

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

Can you not in the QAnon thread please