Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

He's been carrying this hate for a decade or whatever I can't wait to listen to Day 5.

It's that plus he's the only person who seems to realize they've already had these conversations in the first 18 hours of podcasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

spb posted:

Brad: I think we should do a show of hands for Forza and God of War.

Abby: I think we should do something more audio related.

:lol:

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

spb posted:

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Red Dead has Jeff is in berserker mode this year. There were like 5 times in the day 4 cast where he was visibly annoyed and pushing the conversation forward

Yeah Jeff owns this year.

Today and yesterday have been fun, I love when they start being rude to each other.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

Lmfao get that rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spb posted:

Yeah Jeff owns this year.

Today and yesterday have been fun, I love when they start being rude to each other.

It's a shame we couldn't have 5 days of it. Maybe they could give out more awards and approach a handful per day?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

God I hope Brad talks about how much he loves the Hitman 2 Lore again. I remember him bringing it up in Hitman videos and it seemed completely absurd to me.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad just mentioned the movement in Witcher 3 prevented him from playing it when Arthur makes Geralt feel like Usain Bolt

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad just mentioned the movement in Witcher 3 prevented him from playing it when Arthur makes Geralt feel like Usain Bolt

loving :lol: seriously

i need to catch my rear end up to day 5

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

As someone who hates Witcher RDR2 looks at least 3x slower to do anything knfao.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

As someone who hates Witcher RDR2 looks at least 3x slower to do anything knfao.

Imagine controlling Geralt only with a load of poo poo in his pants.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

God I hope Brad talks about how much he loves the Hitman 2 Lore again. I remember him bringing it up in Hitman videos and it seemed completely absurd to me.

the hitman 2 lore is the dumbest dogshit on earth but also thats good

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

It's a shame we couldn't have 5 days of it. Maybe they could give out more awards and approach a handful per day?

Idk I like how things seem to be paced for these last two days where there's no need for them to pause when debating to explain what a certain game is.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Geralt was just awkward, not slow. Once you got used to how fuckin wide some of his animations went, he controlled fine. Other than randomly lighting candles that are close to loot.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arthur controls like those nightmares you have where your dick & balls are showing in public or w/e

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Arthur controls like those nightmares you have where your dick & balls are showing in public or w/e

Lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

hahaha

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

i just want to jog rockstar

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

spb posted:

Idk I like how things seem to be paced for these last two days where there's no need for them to pause when debating to explain what a certain game is.

Then the first 3 days don't matter (besides how GOTY arguably never mattered)

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

:hai:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Brad: Let's go around the room and vote on whether Red Dead should be on most disappointing.

Also Brad after the majority vote to add Red Dead to most disappointing: This has never been a democratic process.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spb posted:

Brad: Let's go around the room and vote on whether Red Dead should be on most disappointing.

Also Brad after the majority vote to add Red Dead to most disappointing: This has never been a democratic process.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ok im watching most disappointing and game of the year categories and the brad abby red dead alliance is hilarious

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

ok im watching most disappointing and game of the year categories and the brad abby red dead alliance is hilarious

Brad is insane with power. He spends that entire time arguing for A Way Out being disappointing, A Total Let Down, etc. Then reveals he never actually played it. He cannot be stopped.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i skipped forward through one of abby’s monologues and 4 consecutive skips in a row landed on her saying “i love” and i laughed pretty hard

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao it’s seriously some third grade poo poo, truly insane

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad is insane with power. He spends that entire time arguing for A Way Out being disappointing, A Total Let Down, etc. Then reveals he never actually played it. He cannot be stopped.

Ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

During the Mario Tennis discussion brad reveals that he bought the game and never played it bc he saw on Reddit that Boo was OP.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

18 hours of Brad power. This is loving awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

During the Mario Tennis discussion brad reveals that he bought the game and never played it bc he saw on Reddit that Boo was OP.

Lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Brad gearing up to his Red dead defense: Youre gonna have to come back to me, Im too scatterbrained right now haha. You all cool with going to break
Brad presenting his read dead defense: I bought a steak

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Boo WAS loving OP though