Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

a pizza tray is like £1.50 at Tescos there is no loving way it does anything less than an artisnal hipster Pizza Stone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
But how do you clean a pizza stone?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

CratSock posted:

That pizza looks loving great, and I heartily approve. What did you cook it on? Not to start another cast iron thread breakdown, but I have been seriously considering getting a pizza steel. Mermaid opener looks like the one I have from Coney Island.

some $20 pizza stone i got from amazon, works like a charm and is super easy to clean

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

But how do you clean a pizza stone?

run under water, use sponge with dish soap for a few scrubs, wash soap off, let dry.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

A ceramic pizza stone also distributes heat better during bake, gets you that crispy crust if the stone is pre-heated, and provides a heated serving platform which is easy to cut on.

I once had a 12" pizza cutter, though now I use a ulu.

My pizza game is strong.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Yeah, can i get a double baconator, a medium fries and a large chocolate frosty, please.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I am now in possession of one reportedly functional Toyota Corolla manual transmission

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

1500quidpoocati posted:

I am now in possession of one reportedly functional Toyota Corolla manual transmission

try not to break this one

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

NtotheTC posted:

a pizza tray is like £1.50 at Tescos there is no loving way it does anything less than an artisnal hipster Pizza Stone

You loving idiot you should be going to Lidl. What are you brain damaged? You god drat loving moron.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidpoocati posted:

You loving idiot you should be going to Lidl. What are you brain damaged? You god drat loving moron.

Im surprised you didn’t say Costco

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Do they have Costco in Theresa May's United Kingdom?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Like we don't suffer enough by having a Theresa May in Theresa May's United Kingdom

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Costco owns lol if you think otherwise.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1500quidpoocati posted:

Costco owns lol if you think otherwise.

See also: cast iron

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Yes but not everyone can join. To qualify as a wholesaler for tax reasons they have some membership criteria.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Cast iron owns
Costco is alright but I’d rather go to the store twice a week for fresh fruit and veg instead of buy a 96 pack of Kraft dinner or a 25 lb tub of pretzels

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Castco

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Cast iron owns
Costco is alright but I’d rather go to the store twice a week for fresh fruit and veg instead of buy a 96 pack of Kraft dinner or a 25 lb tub of pretzels

This irrefutably is the dumbest loving thing anybody has ever posted in this thread. Like lmao how have you gotten this far in life being so wrong??

Like to your first point: Just no. Give it up. Do you also light your house with kerosene lamps because it creates better ambient lighting?

Second, Costco owns.

Just lmao that you’re going to the store for “fresh” fruits and vegetables and not a farmer’s market. I wouldn’t wipe my rear end with grocery store produce much less eat it.

Costco provides many amenities catering to many tastes, I buy neither of those things but instead enjoy high quality bacon, eggs, various meats, bulk cereal and of course hotdogs. Sorry you’re so close minded.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Pablo Bluth posted:

Yes but not everyone can join. To qualify as a wholesaler for tax reasons they have some membership criteria.
Is this for real? What sort of hellish post-apocalyptic Charlton Heston future nanny state is that island anyway? Was this mandated by the bureaucrats in Brussels?

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

We do, but they make it a pain in the arse to get a membership. They do bloody good birthday cakes though

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Turns out the bike I got was owned by someone in Wales. Theresa May's tax documents with it are in two languages, one of which looks like Dutch and the address of the owner has no numbers in it, just Dutch-looking words.

As an American, this genuinely looks like a fake language drawn up for comedy purposes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Welsh is basically what happens when you plonk a bunch of cats near keyboards and then make a language out of what they write.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The Croc posted:

Welsh is basically what happens when you plonk a bunch of cats near keyboards and then make a language out of what they write.

I made this joke on twitter once and a Welsh man called me racist

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Twitter is all about calling others racist for anything even if they're just on about their trip to tesco express.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Thought about going to Costco today, but instead went to Tony's Finer Foods. Every time I go to Tony's, I imagine an angry, racist, sister-loving Australian is scowling over me.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Gonna cook up some kraft dinner in the poppity ping later.

Welsh is what happens when the vowel keys on your keyboard don't work properly.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I just became a Costco member today.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I've never been to Costco and the only thing worse than cast iron is Kraft dinner.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

I've been to Wales twice and regretted it about 12 times.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

1500quidpoocati posted:

This irrefutably is the dumbest loving thing anybody has ever posted in this thread. Like lmao how have you gotten this far in life being so wrong??

Like to your first point: Just no. Give it up. Do you also light your house with kerosene lamps because it creates better ambient lighting?

Second, Costco owns.

Just lmao that you’re going to the store for “fresh” fruits and vegetables and not a farmer’s market. I wouldn’t wipe my rear end with grocery store produce much less eat it.

Costco provides many amenities catering to many tastes, I buy neither of those things but instead enjoy high quality bacon, eggs, various meats, bulk cereal and of course hotdogs. Sorry you’re so close minded.

Sorry but cast iron owns. It’s irrefutable.

If you eat hot dogs you have no leg to stand on for complaining about any other food being garbage

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

James Randi should expand his $1million paranormal proof challenge to anyone who can "produce better food" with cast iron.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Anyone who thinks cast iron is bad must have some serious brain problems like the kind that makes you think Lance Stroll is good.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Wirth1000 posted:

Anyone who thinks cast iron is bad must have some serious brain problems like the kind that makes you think Lance Stroll is good.
It's not bad, it's a perfectly serviceable material whose ease of use and function has been succeeded by significantly better technology.
i.e. everything a dipshit hipster covets.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Khablam posted:

I've been to Wales twice and regretted it about 12 times.

Wales - where the men are men, and the sheep are nervous.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Khablam posted:

It's not bad, it's a perfectly serviceable material whose ease of use and function has been succeeded by significantly better technology.
i.e. everything a dipshit hipster covets.

Me and Khablam in 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Consider yourself honoured, The Welsh will hate anything that isn't them, the only 'race' here is how fast they can call out people that make fun of them, big babies

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
e: apparently it's april fools in spain or something n/m

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Wirth1000 posted:

e: apparently it's april fools in spain or something n/m

Now i really want to know how stupid this post originally was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Powershift posted:

Now i really want to know how stupid this post originally was.

I don't have to, I'm looking at one of yours