Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Flesh Forge posted:

A whole lot of Punisher is about hard right wing pro-gun stuff but it's a really goddamn good show just the same, and I'm glad they're gonna give you something better to root for next season :911:

Wasn't the villain the first season some right wing chud?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Didn't Congress, which is still controlled by Republicans, go into recess?

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Resident edgelord reporting in and just wanna let you know that dead chuds is good praxis less work for when the purges start. Just lol if your not advocating for the type of socalism that ends up with with 40% of the american population in frozen gulags in the midwest.

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

There’s also a huge difference between wishing for someone’s demise and finding humor in their ironic death. I didn’t know who she was before today and didn’t specifically wish harm upon her (and wouldn’t have if I knew who she was) but I can still find dark humor in a young person railing against vaccines and affordable, available health care dying to the loving flu

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

If they're coming at my boricua queen they best come prepared.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Man, a whole bunch of cops are about to destroy their own poo poo in protest of The Punisher and it is going to be beautiful.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The Archaic posted:

It was basically Erik Prince. But there was this really weird lull in the second half of the season to give Karen time to go all 2nd Amendment rights on a gun control politician who had armed bodyguards on a talk radio show (of all things) and it was all very :chloe:

The Punisher is better as a misguided villain (as he was in the first half of Daredevil S2) than as a straight up hero that you're supposed to root for. The point of The Punisher should never have been how he saves the day (which he does at the end of DD S2 and his own series) but instead should've been how he fucks things up and makes them worse. Part of what makes The Punisher a "good guy" is that he has the supernatural ability to spray bullets loving everywhere and not hurt an innocent person. That's bullshit. He loving goes apeshit with a shotgun in a hospital, you're telling me that some nurse or patient doesn't get buckshot embedded into their face?

But what do I know, I'm just a dirty liberal.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

You can feel bad about a chud dying if that's how you really feel. As long as you don't do anything stupid, like bring her back to life.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Gaukler posted:

There’s also a huge difference between wishing for someone’s demise and finding humor in their ironic death. I didn’t know who she was before today and didn’t specifically wish harm upon her (and wouldn’t have if I knew who she was) but I can still find dark humor in a young person railing against vaccines and affordable, available health care dying to the loving flu

Nah stop lying libtard, no one dies from the flu in America anymore, she was clearly murdered by the Dark Lord Soros' Antifa Assassination Battalion. She was probably just on the cusp of publishing her groundbreaking report on the brutal assassination of Seth Rich, or how Hilary personally led a squad of Islamist insurgents in Benghazi.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

The Archaic posted:

You're thinking of Lewis, who was a tertiary plotline character. He was a lot more of the "broke brained combat vet" than anything else. He get friendly with a really chuddy guy but his friend turns out to be ~STOLEN VALOR~ and Lewis' brain breaks a lot more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2FLTGM4aoM

e: tbh the show tried pretty hard to steer clear of politics, except for THE GUN IS GOOD

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Dec 29, 2018

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

Shanghaied posted:

Nah stop lying libtard, no one dies from the flu in America anymore, she was clearly murdered by the Dark Lord Soros' Antifa Assassination Battalion. She was probably just on the cusp of publishing her groundbreaking report on the brutal assassination of Seth Rich, or how Hilary personally led a squad of Islamist insurgents in Benghazi.

If you blow my cover I’m going to have the biochem division give you double-AIDS from Soros’ private stash

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I thought even the Punisher knows he's not a hero by any stretch of the word?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

You can feel bad about a chud dying if that's how you really feel.

sure but if you post about it itt im giving you a sixer.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

An insane mind posted:

Oh yeah he doesn't spend any time patting himself on the back. Of all the Marvel TV shows, Punisher is really the only good one, the rest are pretty dull except the parts of Daredevil that introduced Punisher. Anyway I'll stop talking about Punisher but its real good watch it

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

An insane mind posted:

He's fully aware he's not a hero. He might take care of bad people, but he knows he's no better.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

An insane mind posted:

That's actually why the facists in the police worshipping the punisher is pretty funny, because Castle has said on multiple occasions that he is not a good person and is probably going to hell (pretty sure that happened and he beat up Mephisto/Satan one time, I can't quite remember). Frank Castle would hate authority abusing cops more than anyone else honestly

He is a broken terrible human being and fully acknowledges that, and that's why he goes out of his way to kill even more terrible, broken human beings so he can protect "normal" good people. I don't even like the Punisher all that much, but that fundamental concept is pretty easy to understand.

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Dec 29, 2018

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

psychopomp
Jan 28, 2011
Superheroes are counterrevolutionary. Anyone with any real desire to alter the status quo would be marketed as a villain.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
A skull shaped American flag is a pretty good metaphor really.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
"Tattooed and Employed" is always the funniest thing to me because imagine buying a shirt to show off that you managed to step over the lowest possible bar

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I almost got interested in a comic book tv show/movie for a second

Terminal autist posted:

Resident edgelord reporting in and just wanna let you know that dead chuds is good praxis less work for when the purges start. Just lol if your not advocating for the type of socalism that ends up with with 40% of the american population in frozen gulags in the midwest.

Agreed

SoCalism sounds nice, does it come with palm trees?

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

Danaru posted:

"Tattooed and Employed" is always the funniest thing to me because imagine buying a shirt to show off that you managed to step over the lowest possible bar

Not sure, but showcasing two grifters might just step over that bar.

Or lower it some more. I suppose it could be a broken-clock-right-twice-in-a-day analogy.

WE

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

My tweet to stormy daniels got 69 likes :hellyeah:

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Everytime I see this 400lb piece of poo poo drawn as a muscular superman I lol.
Like where does this come from, why do these people need to see cadet bonespurs as some action hero.

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

SoCalism sounds nice, does it come with palm trees?

Socalism, pfah. More like socal fascism. At best, they can serve only as temporary comrades before we push them aside, with great force if necessary.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Tahirovic posted:

Everytime I see this 400lb piece of poo poo drawn as a muscular superman I lol.
Like where does this come from, why do these people need to see cadet bonespurs as some action hero.

He's the ultimate self insert. Dumb piece of poo poo fails upward/smart business man, takes no handouts, is a great guy etc etc.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1079082188665171971?s=21

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
when we murder children it’s actually the Democrats

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Hihohe posted:

No one wants anyone to die. There are just some people whos obituary will make you laugh.

I actively want every Republican to die.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Who What Now posted:

I actively want every human to die.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

:ck5: I’m so close, don’t stop

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

communism bitch posted:

sure but if you post about it itt im giving you a sixer.

you wouldn’t dare.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
The federal employee pay raises that he pulled back are going to be easily 5b$. Wall paid. :smuggo:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1079083702943211520?s=21

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

TulliusCicero posted:

Why do all the chuds of the world line up to put their face in the bear trap that is this woman's twitter feed?

Like I don't get it. Do they think they are the legendary conservative incel wunderkind spoken of in legends that will defeat the evil POC woman with LOGIC, converting her and getting all young women to throw themselves at them like a conquering hero?

People can't "stand up and clap" for you over twitter you loving dumbasses

You've basically got it. They're so absolutely loving brain dead that they think what they're saying is so funny/clever/an "own" that people just have to agree.

They're not smart. It's why none of them are funny either.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I swear she walked into a door officer, also she's a weak bitch and deserved to get beat like a dog.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Jesus christ

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/320229400765415425

also trump is super obsessed with the death penalty.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Just had a morbid LOL that we have such a C-SPAM mod as President.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Valko posted:

I know you are joking but I did a google image search of "roger stone nude" without quotes because I know I have seen his bare back with the Nixon tattoo somewhere. Pretty sure this is NSFW so spoilered:

Yikes. Yep, he seems the sort of creep that would crash a gay pride parade alright.

:trumppop: