Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

It is extremely funny to me that while all this is going on, lance corporals police calling a empty field are being defined as "essential"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Gotta earn that 10% raise that wasn’t totally a lie

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

not caring here posted:

They are nice and clean and fat

Same

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

not caring here posted:

There's a couple of raccoons that hang out permanently near one of my college's engineering buildings. They don't give a gently caress

They are nice and clean and fat

I read this like that Thenn dude from GoT when he talks about eating Crows, and it amused me greatly

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1079082188665171971?s=21

Democrats murdering children!

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Holy poo poo. I’m sorry but that is one of the most awful tweets possible by him.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

There it is. The most stupid thing I have seen all year. Florida Man is holding his beer off to the side with a raised eyebrow.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1079065559432658944?s=21

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

knew i saved this for something

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

He's inhuman scum.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He and many millions of other people genuinely have no idea why what he's saying is wrong.

Don't let them in so they won't come so they won't die bing bong so simple

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Lol what's asylum

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

LingcodKilla posted:

He's syphilis infected scum.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Raccoons are everywhere.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Shot

Chaser
Bre Payton, 26-year-old conservative writer, dies following sudden illness

quote:

Following a CT scan and extensive testing, she was diagnosed with the H1N1 flu and meningitis.

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Dec 29, 2018

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

How the gently caress do you get meningitis and the swine flu at the same time

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

McConnell being his typical turtle self says he won't stand up to Trump and it's up to Democrats to work things out with Trump.

Because, you know, shutting down the government in a temper tantrum is the mark of a stable genius leader.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

sharknado slashfic posted:

Sucking off Trump staffers in the bathroom at the Wharf exposes you to some gnarly microbes.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

sharknado slashfic posted:

https://twitter.com/Bre_payton/status/1074720827705356288

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Oh Lordy

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/d1sc0urse/status/1078866412951588864?s=21

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Dying from preventable diseases to own the libs.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dammit, beat me while I tried to unfuck imgur links on mobile

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Lmao good riddance

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
yeah the world is a slightly better place with that bitch in the dirt

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Ideally, simple natural selection would weed out nonvaxxers and shitpeople like her, but unfortunately, they tend to spread their diseases and kill off herd immunity before they go.

gently caress them.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/quiznos/status/1075044320116436992?s=21

Tweets that aged well

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I am continuously loving baffled by people that think there shouldn't be affordable health care and can only conclude they just hate people with less than them that much

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
It's because they view basic rights as a zero sum system. The more OTHER PEOPLE have, the less they personally have.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Live by the 'nos, die by the 'nos.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I had a coworker who was trying to convince a new mom that vaccines cause autism, and talking about vaccine overload and all the antivax bullshit and quoting quack bullshit from conspiracy sites. I told him in no uncertain terms to shut the gently caress up, and we got in a big go around about "you don't really know what they're injecting into you, they could be experimenting on you" which turned into him claiming that the FDA, CDC, and USDA are bad lol.

He no kidding claimed that people will develop natural immunity to smallpox, and smallpox was on a downward trend worldwide before smallpox vaccine was introduced. I asked him about polio, and he said it was on the decline too before vaccines and that vaccines cause autism which is obviously worse than being crippled for life by polio, or dying from a fever that cooks your brain into a little piece of shrivelled poo poo.

I work with some real loving headcases.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Vasudus posted:

It's because they view basic rights as a zero sum system. The more OTHER PEOPLE have, the less they personally have.

Love having bonus HP in this game called life not knowing it just caps at max

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
so they let lose an eagle at the Clemson/ND game because its America and its just landing on random people

https://twitter.com/NKosi4Heisman/status/1079123303971913728

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

maffew buildings posted:

I am continuously loving baffled by people that think there shouldn't be affordable health care and can only conclude they just hate people with less than them that much

Literally "let them die and decrease the surplus population."

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Proud Christian Mom posted:

yeah the world is a slightly better place with that bitch in the dirt

I’m choosing to take the :decorum: route and not take joy in her death. Instead, I hope that other young conservative stalwarts like Jacob Wohl live her life the way she would have wanted and follow her example.

Of dying young by preventable illnesses.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I’m choosing to take the :decorum: route and not take joy in her death. Instead, I hope that other young conservative stalwarts like Jacob Wohl live her life the way she would have wanted and follow her example.

:master:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

pantslesswithwolves posted:

:golfclap:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:discourse:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Blind Rasputin posted:

I studied Schwann cell neurobiology and signal transduction for two years at the NIH after undergrad. Schwann cells are the cells that create the insulation lining around peripheral nerves in us and nearly all creatures on earth with fast conduction capability. They’re quite beautiful. They wrap around neurons almost like a tortilla, making a nice spiral pattern.

That arrow points at the junction between two Schwann cells, there’s one insulating cell to each side, wrapped in spirals around the nerve axon itself.

There’s one singular thing that separates lizards, geckos, salamanders, anything that can regenerate a limb, from us. That is the presence of neurogenic stem cells harbored and supported by Schwann cells along the entire length of the peripheral nerve. These stem cells dot the entire length of the nerve from spinal cord to toe, like beads on a rope. In a lizard that has lost a limb, the nerve is cut, the resulting Schwann cell injury causes a massive signaling cascade that wakes up the stem cells nearest the site of injury, and the stem cells have all the genetic information and developmental capability needed to recreate the limb. Animals unable regenerate limbs are just lacking in the presence of these stem cells along the length of their peripheral nerve.

Also incidentally for those with kids: when babies are born their peripheral nerves down to their arms and legs and sphincters are not yet insulated by the Schwann cells. It takes about 12-18 months for these cells to grow the length of the peripheral nerves and completely insulate them. Before this is done, nerve conduction is stupidly slow and the human is clumsy and incontinent. Once myelination has progressed enough, signal conduction jumps markedly and so does the human’s capabilities. A good rule of thumb in neurobiology is that once your baby is able to change directions quickly while running, they are also ready to be potty trained.

thats loving cool as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Yeah that post was actually interesting.