Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Every New Yorker is born with the innate ability to always know what's best for everyone just by virtue of being born in New York.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1075194090835316744

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Director of NASA: "So, tell me about your qualifications"

Mickey "3 Toes" Flaggerty: "Well yous knows, I's froms the Bronx and what haves yous."

NASA: :aaaaa:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I'm sittin here at my desk and out of nowhere I just remembered the loving SPACE FORCE lmao

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

communism bitch posted:

I'm sittin here at my desk and out of nowhere I just remembered the loving SPACE FORCE lmao

LMAO

that dead antivaxxer will never get to see SPACE FORCE

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Director of NASA: "So, tell me about your qualifications"

Mickey "3 Toes" Flaggerty: "Well yous knows, I's froms the Bronx and what haves yous."

NASA: :aaaaa:

that's more of a p****burgh accent

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
*Missouri senator tells Bronx/Queens rep about how she should be doing things to win over voters*

Hodor the Evergreen Moron: HAHA FUCKIN NEW YORKERS AND THEIR ARROGANCE RIGHT?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Agronox posted:

that's more of a p****burgh accent

yinz

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1079126145826729991

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

300# of pure piss

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Hi everybody!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Grape posted:

*Missouri senator tells Bronx/Queens rep about how she should be doing things to win over voters*

Hodor the Evergreen Moron: HAHA FUCKIN NEW YORKERS AND THEIR ARROGANCE RIGHT?

You literally phrased it as such, you illiterate cspam mod.

Observe:

Grape posted:

lol at someone from loving Missouri trying to explain the "way things are" to someone representing parts of the Bronx and Queens.

"Durr hurr, everyone midwest dumb, new york automatic smart, me good at insightful"

You loving cspam mod.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Eraflure posted:

Man I remember when I thought all human life has value. Truth is, the world would 100% be a better place if some people just died.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Observe:

"Durr hurr, everyone midwest dumb, new york automatic smart, me good at insightful"

You loving cspam mod.

I warned you about this CHUD, I told you dawg.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/871106174338203648

https://twitter.com/zatchry/status/871116304043749378

he basically accused an 80-year old woman of a shove, and then a video came out where she barely touched him and only because he was breathing on her.

also
https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/867917304155095040

dude is a huge douche nozzle.

edit: "assault is bad. full stop. but here me out about why it is good"

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

LifeSunDeath posted:

I warned you about this CHUD, I told you dawg.

drat. I missed that you warned me that he's someone who remembers sailor.

Fixing that now.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I can't believe Maxine Waters brutally body-slammed that reporter on tape and no one did anything about it.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Observe:

You loving cspam mod.

Hey I think calling people C-spam mods is somewhat offensive to our forum's Donald Trumps, in particular the C-spam mods.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

He's the president and he's subtweeting fox news. Hes so thirsty he'd spill a sippy cup.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"I'm a conservative. I believe Donald Trump is a genius, men are under assault by soy products, 80 year old women are frightening, and medicine is poison. Also, I eat dirt and live in a milk crate. I pay rent by doing lawn work for my personal attorney." #Walloffamerica

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Strong Sauce posted:

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/871106174338203648

https://twitter.com/zatchry/status/871116304043749378

he basically accused an 80-year old woman of a shove, and then a video came out where she barely touched him and only because he was breathing on her.

also
https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/867917304155095040

dude is a huge douche nozzle.

edit: "assault is bad. full stop. but here me out about why it is good"

I wonder what these pansies would do in an actual physical confrontation. I'm not talking about a fight with punches being thrown. I remember playing Tekken in my teens with my brother and everytime he lost a match he would flail wildly at my arms and sometimes he even left a bruise. If that happened to this Micheal Tracey doofus he might be needing treatment for PTSD or something.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Hello tiny old woman. Let me box you in and block your escape by holding my arm in front of y...

OMG I WAS MURDERED. DID YOU SEE HOW SHE STRUCK MY ARM TO ESCAPE ME HOLDING HER IN PLACE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Where were you when Rep. Maxine Waters piledrived a harmless reporter who was just asking questions?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
If you read through his tweets Michael Tracy just seems like Boogie with a thesaurus.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
:bahgawd: THE REFS NEED TO STOP THIS SENSELESS SLAUGHTER, KANG

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

An insane mind posted:

Where were you when Rep. Maxine Waters piledrived a harmless reporter who was just asking questions?

PPV wrestling match between Maxine Waters and Jim Acosta please.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

gret posted:

Maxine Waters Vs. Jim Acosta

Whoever wins... we lose

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Hello tiny old woman. Let me box you in and block your escape by holding my arm in front of y...

OMG I WAS MURDERED. DID YOU SEE HOW SHE STRUCK MY ARM TO ESCAPE ME HOLDING HER IN PLACE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maxine Waters travels with Jim Acosta

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

gret posted:

Mad Dog Maxine and Jim The Accoster Acosta in a cage match

Out of nowhere Baked Alaska runs in, pepper sprays himself, and flails around screaming "I need miiiiiiiiiilk!!!!!!"

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

:trumpsmug:

The smiley has been blessed upon the forums (and I assume lowtax is taking my $30 and heading to kroger right about now).

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I hope the government of the United States, run by President Donald “C-SPAM” Trump, never reopens

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

tangy yet delightful posted:

:trumpsmug:

The smiley has been blessed upon the forums (and I assume lowtax is taking my $30 and heading to kroger right about now).

Glad somebody on these LIBERAL safe haven forums is one step closer to having a spine :trumpsmug:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
The Fart and the Squeal: my night with donal trump

By stormy daniels

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD
Maxine Waters was mentioned in the song "C.I.A. (Criminals In Action)" by KRS-One, The Last Emperor, and Zack de la Rocha. I remember wondering about who Maxine Waters was, but I lived in Sweden and this was in the stone age (1998), so there was no way to find out.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
:shroom::trumpsmug:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trumps weight and this

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Dec 29, 2018

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

This C-SPAM mod is such a whiny little piss bitch. He's more immature than most of the fourth graders I teach, no joke.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Killer_B posted:

I'd almost consider doing that as well, though I have a feeling that most countries aren't looking for a prospective expat with late 40's schmoe that has had primarily non-tech/non-engineering roles in my case.

You could try English teaching. Met a married guy in his 30s or 40s in Taiwan doing that.

I'd rather give it a try than just give up and resign myself to being hosed up by the American healthcare system imo.

E: Oh before I forget, I just realized that 'middle class' is just a made-up bullshit term used by capitalists to disrupt class consciousness (ie "well I know I'm not rich, but I'm definitely not a dirty Poor! So I must be middle class!").

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Dec 29, 2018