Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
So you're saying he's due for a win...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

condit is on the jake ellenberger path :(

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
10k on Gustafsson at +225. I hate Jon jones more than any other fighter so this is out of pure spite for that shitbag of a human being.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Woo hoo

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

jase1 posted:

10k on Gustafsson at +225. I hate Jon jones more than any other fighter so this is out of pure spite for that shitbag of a human being.

i don't think that's a bad bet, but i was hoping the odds would go to +300 before i was gonna bet on him. god speed

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Any good bets to make?

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

spb posted:

Any good bets to make?

I think Condit is a good bet. i would bet him up to like -175, and he's at +155 right now. chiesa is moving up a class and i think Condit is still really good. he could just get layed on for three rounds but I'm not sure Chiesa will be able to do that.

mendes at -155 i think could be good. it's a big step up for volkanovski and they're the same size, so chad might be able to take him down if needed.

cyborg at -255 is fairly well set, but i'd put her at -300, so there's a little value there. i think she'll KO nunes.

bj penn is +415 against ryan hall. if hall tries to grapple with him he might get surprised. i think this may be a winnable fight for BJ, but that's probably pure hope. i would bet him down to +200.

i haven't looked at any of the rounds/KOs yet, but i'll probably put some money on those four + gus for favoritism and solidarity with jase

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

jase1 posted:

Dang

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

spb posted:

Any good bets to make?

i heard cyborg+jones paired paid close to even but i'm not sure if that's true

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Sticking to my guns and just betting underdogs in title fights.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

jase1 posted:

god bless, i hope the thread title comes through.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
gently caress he is at + 256 right now and it’s so tempting to throw another 10k at that price. I just won 20k a few weeks ago collecting my over bet on Browns wins so it would completely negate that win. Haven’t even touched that money yet and I’m thinking about blowing it.

But it’s what I live for using the house money to try for a big hit. I guess the only way to decide is to finish this bottle of scotch and let nature take its course. I’ll wake up sometime tomorrow and know what I decided.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

jase1 posted:

gently caress he is at + 256 right now and it’s so tempting to throw another 10k at that price. I just won 20k a few weeks ago collecting my over bet on Browns wins so it would completely negate that win. Haven’t even touched that money yet and I’m thinking about blowing it.

But it’s what I live for using the house money to try for a big hit. I guess the only way to decide is to finish this bottle of scotch and let nature take its course. I’ll wake up sometime tomorrow and know what I decided.

God Bless

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Baker Mayfield is the best thing to happen to this thread in a long time.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I dunno if it will take Jones tripping and falling and knocking himself out or some other freak accident to lose but I hope for the sake of your 20k it happens

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

I think Condit is a good bet. i would bet him up to like -175, and he's at +155 right now. chiesa is moving up a class and i think Condit is still really good. he could just get layed on for three rounds but I'm not sure Chiesa will be able to do that.

mendes at -155 i think could be good. it's a big step up for volkanovski and they're the same size, so chad might be able to take him down if needed.

cyborg at -255 is fairly well set, but i'd put her at -300, so there's a little value there. i think she'll KO nunes.

bj penn is +415 against ryan hall. if hall tries to grapple with him he might get surprised. i think this may be a winnable fight for BJ, but that's probably pure hope. i would bet him down to +200.

i haven't looked at any of the rounds/KOs yet, but i'll probably put some money on those four + gus for favoritism and solidarity with jase

BJ penn is going to get embarrassed again and we're all going to feel bad for having watched it happen. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan Hall kos him on the feet. BJ Penn was old and busted 6 years ago.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

jase1 posted:

was gonna ask you if you've been cleaning up on the Browns this season, good poo poo

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

There’s no way I’m betting on 40 year old Bj Penn.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
he gave dennis siver a decent fight .. sivers pretty tough

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Well I got plastered last night and didn’t bet it so I guess that’s a sign. If it goes to +300 I won’t be able to resist and I will bet it then but as of right now it’s just the 10k.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Ryan Hall beat's BJ Penn. Winner gets a forum upgrade and a new avatar. Any takers?

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
rip bj

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Hope none of you degenerates had money on that...

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

spb posted:

Hope none of you degenerates had money on that...

I have Ryan Hall as part of a parlay with Nunes and Gus.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Mr. Nice! posted:

I have Ryan Hall as part of a parlay with Nunes and Gus.

i hope that hits. they're all dogs, I assume?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i took jones/nunes/beastin 25/8 today.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Eat This Glob posted:

i hope that hits. they're all dogs, I assume?

Hall was a big favorite.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

why is cyborg down to like -170~ suddenly

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

G-Hawk posted:

yeah shes droppin quick. i think just a lot of late action on the dog.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

G-Hawk posted:

that's..uh...unusual...

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Hall was a big favorite.

I suppose that makes sense in retrospect lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

that's..uh...unusual...

What....

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

whatever sketchy movement, im doing a roids parlay

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

its goin back up.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

folks, i may be losing some money tonight

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

take my betting advice, please,

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

DO YALL WANT A LOSS

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Owch

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lol my dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWvevkE0kAI&t=22s