Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Dude. I'm straight.

*proceeds to suck cock and be sucked off*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Papa Emeritus III posted:

Dude. I'm straight.

*proceeds to suck cock and be sucked off*

Hes heteroflexible which means he wont reciprocate either gender

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
That's why the other guy left. I mean, I dumped my ex when I basically gave him daily blow jobs and he wouldn't do anything in return.

Also, FWIW, swallowing a load is gross and that reaction of being ill is normal.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

That's why the other guy left. I mean, I dumped my ex when I basically gave him daily blow jobs and he wouldn't do anything in return.

Also, FWIW, swallowing a load is gross and that reaction of being ill is normal.

some gay men are legitimately satisfied being oral bottoms consistently (I've had this kind of a relationship for a few months with a certain guy and felt pretty good about it at the time), but it's pretty obvious his friend was hoping that giving oral sex would be a point of entry which could be expanded in terms of sexual and probably romantic outcomes. it is a good lesson to learn early, I suppose, that you should be aware of what you want and explicit about your expectations when pursuing someone.

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

If he can't control himself without pausing, he's not really tantric at all ... even if he thinks he is.

And if you ask him to cum, he should oblige.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

CheesyDog posted:

Today in "How Can I Make This About Me"

Help me think about shaving my head.

This person should break their legs instead, that'll REALLY show their dedication to peacocking the grieving process.

The Iron Rose posted:

I'd say this is the most I've ever seen someone own themselves but I know that there'll be a new low next week

Probably but it'll have to be pretty drat impressive to beat the Parent Cuck.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Mr. Lobe posted:

some gay men are legitimately satisfied being oral bottoms consistently (I've had this kind of a relationship for a few months with a certain guy and felt pretty good about it at the time), but it's pretty obvious his friend was hoping that giving oral sex would be a point of entry which could be expanded in terms of sexual and probably romantic outcomes. it is a good lesson to learn early, I suppose, that you should be aware of what you want and explicit about your expectations when pursuing someone.

True. I heard of that type of partnership before but it didnt pop into my brain for this scenario and, yeah, like you said... I dont think this is an instance anyway. The guy is obviously avoiding Mr. Straight now and is likely trying to move on or at least get his emotions in check with a hiatus. I feel bad for the guy. A little. Mr. Straight needs a kick in the rear end for not only leading him on, blowing him and then complaining about how it made him feel sick, but for the audacity of trying to lead him on further(which have thankfully gone unanswered)

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

True. I heard of that type of partnership before but it didnt pop into my brain for this scenario and, yeah, like you said... I dont think this is an instance anyway. The guy is obviously avoiding Mr. Straight now and is likely trying to move on or at least get his emotions in check with a hiatus. I feel bad for the guy. A little. Mr. Straight needs a kick in the rear end for not only leading him on, blowing him and then complaining about how it made him feel sick, but for the audacity of trying to lead him on further(which have thankfully gone unanswered)

yeah, the straight guy is pretty clueless for not piecing together what is going on in his friend's head (aside from the cumming, I mean) and how it must feel to be approached after being rejected. it's about what you'd expect from a 18 year old boy though, hopefully he will wise up from being chastised by internet strangers.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

straight dude who does gay stuff with dudes did nothing wrong imo

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
I keep having failed relationships with women, but luckily my guy friend is always there afterwards to support me emotionally and with blowjobs. not gay btw

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

Barudak posted:

Now the important part of this story is not that I don't remember the name of this film and that I'm sure as hell not searching on google based on what bare fragments I remember.

Vanilla Sky

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

jobson groeth posted:

It's just a classic example of the fight or throw your kid on the ground response.

she spiked that kid gronk style

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

You just haven’t swallowed the right load

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Admiral Ray posted:

How the gently caress you gonna give a no fruit jackwagon like that unripe fruits, what the gently caress

Should have given him a green banana, a barely green banana (the best kind), a just yellow banana, a getting brown banana, and a bananabread banana. Fruits' taste and texture is vastly different with different ripenesses, and you gotta teach that picky motherfucker that maybe they'll like something at a certain way and it doesn't always taste bad or weird just because they ate a bad thing once.

Kak posted:

swallow a guy's load after he eats a green banana, then swallow his load after he eats a ripe banana, then...

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's not gay unless you admit it's gay

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Listen it's not gay unless the balls touch so as long as you're super careful you can totally get plowed in the rear end by your best friend and be straight as an arrow

In the event that the balls touch you have to jump up and start accusing the other dude of being gay, and trying to make you gay, that way your heterosexuality will be preserved

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Prison rules, above the waist the performer is gay and below the waist it's the receiver. Therefore Captain Hetflex's friend is double gay while he's goddamn He-Man.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Tardcore posted:

I keep having failed relationships with women, but luckily my guy friend is always there afterwards to support me emotionally and with blowjobs. not gay btw

lmao this is perfect

Kak posted:

Now, there is truth to this. What you eat can make an impact on flavor. Eat enough skittles and your partner can taste the rainbow!

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Midnight Voyager posted:

Don't startle people while they're holding things you don't want to hit the floor. And don't be pissy when startling someone causes what they were holding to hit the floor.

She should punch him in the dick until he's a ken doll.

Agreed. Not quite the same but around the same young age I decided to just drop like a sack of potatoes while holding my mother’s hand and dislocated my shoulder. Husband in the OP would blame my mother for not letting go of my hand in that split second instead of chalking it up to toddlers being naturally clumsy and obstinate.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

What do you mean? He'd still have his dad Matt.

Matt the jellyfish, who will get nudged back out of the way at the first obstacle.

Haifisch posted:

My boy friend (21 M) has never eaten a single serving of fruit or vegetables in his ENTIRE life..... he refuses to eat anything that’s not loaded with sugar and extremely processed

quote:

bagel with peanut butter

That's the grossest thing ITT by far

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

LadyPictureShow posted:

From our friends at legaladvice

$5k Furry Scam

:laugh:

The solution is to make a rap video with your dad calling out the person as a snake.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Dienes posted:

The solution is to make a rap video with your dad calling out the person as a snake.

:chloe:

fuckin lol tho

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Fiance [25m] is very upset we didn't get to spend Christmas eve or Christmas together, due to a family emergency. How can I [24f] make it up to him? He will barely speak to me... [new]
submitted 16 minutes ago by Emergencyproblem

quote:

Typo: Husband not fiance as we are now married.

My husband and I just recently got married this past summer. We had big big plans for this holiday season, and was going to spend the holidays just by ourselves together. It was going to be like our little honeymoon, and we had plans to go to New York as well. That changed very quickly.

On Christmas eve morning I got a panicked call from my younger brother (16) saying that our sister (18) had tried to swallow all of her depressant medication and was having a breakdown about wanting to die. I rushed over instantly and took her to the ER. My brother had to restrain her because she kept on trying to jump out the car. We were in the ER for about 6 hours while she was being evaluated and then they decided to not even keep her, so we went home. Our mother was out of town for work and was suppose to be back later that evening, but the plane was delayed. So I spent the night with them, to help my bro watch over my sister. I had tried to call my husbad but he wasn't answering.

On Christmas I was with them until mother finally arrived around 4. When I came home my husband was nowhere to be found. Nothing was really opened on that day so I called a few of his friends but they said he wasn't there. He came home around 7, didn't say anything to me and locked himself in our room. He didn't come out until later that night, and instantly went off about how I had ruined the holidays for us. I really do understand why he was so upset, as we had many plans and they were cut short. But it truly was an emergency. I couldn't just leave my siblings there. Christmas is very important to him and we had been saving for this for a minute, I had no idea this would have happened. He still is mad at me and things have been tense between us since then, I don't know what else to say to him?

tl;dr: I had to attend to a family emergency on Christmas eve/Christmas and husband is very upset for our plans bei mg ruined. I understand his anger but honestly had no control over it . How can I make it up to him?

My lightly overweight friend [F22] is getting played by a guy she met on Tinder who is over her league. How do I [F22] tell her gently that this will keep happening to her because of her weight and dating being very appearance focused? Dating
submitted 16 minutes ago by sorrycassandra

quote:

My friend is lightly overweight and has been like that her whole life. She has never had a boyfriend and someone suggested she tries Tinder. Said and done, she matched with a guy a couple of months ago. He's tall, nice looking and way over her league. I cheered her on in the beginning and told her she should ask him out on a date.

They've been on several dates and she told me yesterday they've had sex. However, he never texts her back, outright ignores her sometimes and doesn't want to go on dates anymore. He will only agree to meet her at his or her place..

I want to tell her to ditch him because I can tell that she's growing frustrated at the situation. At the same time I feel like this is the result of her being overweight and that most guys will unfortunately treat her like this. I don't know how to tell her in the most gentlest way. Reddit how should I go about this?

Tldr: My friend is getting played by a Tinder guy and I think it has to do with her weight but don't know how to tell her without hurting her feelings.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

My wife(30F) of 2 years wants to be a stay at home mom , but i(31M) want her to continue working after maternity leave.

quote:

Here is some background -

I work in private equity so i have to put in around 60-65 hrs a week and my wife is a Pharmacist and works 40-45 hrs a a week . Before the marriage we had discussed about this and we decided it would be better if we both work after marriage and share childcare and household duties evenly . She was always driven and ambitious , this is what attracted me to her. We had our daughter 19 months after marriage and her maternity leave was for 4 months . During her leave i talked to her about returning to work but she was fine with . During the last few weeks of her maternity leave she expressed her desire to be a stay at mom until the kids are in school . I have problems with this because i want to spend around the same time that my wife spends with the child . Even when we both work i spend less time with my daughter because i work longer hours . She says she is fine with doing most of the child care duties when she stays home but i want to be a part of the child's life . If she does majority of child care and in the future something unfortunate happens and we decide to get a divorce she will get full custody .

We have been fighting almost everyday over this . So i suggested that she works part time and i get a less demanding job where i will have to work no more than 35 hrs a week . She doesn't like this idea because we will only make enough to pay the bills and we would have almost no savings if we go with my plan . She even said that she will quit her job and stay home , so i told her i will divorce her if she does something like that . Recently i have been thinking about divorcing her .

Just be clear please don't ask me to do what she wants because i will never consider her being a SAHM and me working full time.

My wife of 2 years wants to be a stay at home mom , but i want her to continue working after maternity leave.

**TL;DR; : My wife of 2 years wants to be a stay at home mom , but i want her to continue working after maternity leave

Just be clear please don't ask me to do what she wants because i will never consider her being a SAHM and me working full time . What do you guys think i should do? **.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Motronic posted:

Fiance [25m] is very upset we didn't get to spend Christmas eve or Christmas together, due to a family emergency. How can I [24f] make it up to him? He will barely speak to me... [new]
submitted 16 minutes ago by Emergencyproblem

Congrats, you married a manchild.

quote:

My lightly overweight friend [F22] is getting played by a guy she met on Tinder who is over her league. How do I [F22] tell her gently that this will keep happening to her because of her weight and dating being very appearance focused? Dating

:wtc:

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My [33M] son [6M] has started calling my wifes [29F] boyfriend [29M] dad and it's upsetting me.
He started staying over too and me and Amy felt like we were drifting further and futher apart. She even asked me if I minded sleeping in the basement when Matt came over so they could have the room and I agreed thinking it made her happy at least.

This man should've invested in a spine instead of a wedding ring 8 years ago, drat.

Motronic posted:

People use tinder for sex!? *monocle pops out*
Also I like the call out in the username.

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

quote:

The friend has a lot of hard lessons to learn about cutting lovely people out of her life. Starting with OP

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Motronic posted:

Reddit, I want to tell my friend “Bitch, you fat” but in the gentlest way, plz advise

Fuck Your Website fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Dec 30, 2018

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

gently caress Your Website posted:

Reddit, I want to tell my friend “Bitch, you fat” but in the gentlest way, plz advise

lmao

Something in her mind collapsed when she learned that fat people gently caress. Thirsty bitches pull out the fat card to mask their jealousy.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
r/legaladvice
Is evicting our 32 y.o. daughter a violation of tenant rights?
u/BrokenHoses

quote:

Arkansas. Our daughter is 32 and still lives with us rent free.

She only had a year of college left but she did not complete it. We thought this was a temporary break from college, but she never returned. She moved back in with us under the pretense of going back after a year.

We’ve offered to pay for her to go back to school or complete a trade school, junior college, or certification program. She has declined.

We’ve tried life coaches and therapy, psychiatrists, understanding, and tough love. At one point we were planning to sell the house when I had a work transfer out of state, and in that time she stayed with friends, who called us and begged us to take her back because she was such a burden to them but they didn’t feel right making her homeless. We initially declined to take her back, but I ended up not being transferred, so we begrudgingly accepted her back (which in hindsight was a critical mistake.)

At this point we feel allowing her to continue to live with us is not helping her and enabling damaging behavior patterns.

Eight months ago we came to an agreement that she had to be working full time or in school full time if she wanted to continue living here. She claimed she was at a job but when we dropped by to give her her phone she’d left at the house her supervisor informed us she had quit weeks ago.

We feel we have to be assertive now and follow through on our agreement that if she doesn’t study or work she cannot live here.

We would like to sell the house and retire.

We’ve been warned by family friends that she could be considered a tenant or have squatters rights and evicting her may not be as easy as changing the locks, and that we may not even be within our rights to sell our house without her consent.

Is this the case? Can we just list it, sell it, and wish her luck?

I know we sound like heartless horrible parents. Clearly we’ve failed her in more ways than one. Our two other children are successful professionals and I don’t know what we did wrong with this one, but we do harbor the responsibility.

Any advice to do this legally and peacefully much appreciated.

TLDR Our 32 year old daughter still lives with us rent free. We’d like to sell the house and retire, and we will not be bringing her with us when we move because she’s failed to keep her end of the agreement (being in school or having a job.) Are we violating tenant laws? Thanks

Edit: Wanted to add in case it is relevant, this has always been her address of residence and is still the one on her ID, if that matters.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Sell the house, dumb-dumb.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Should I be worried about my boyfriends sexual orientation, and how much transparency can I ask for?

quote:

Some things have been troubling me (F30) lately and I just don’t know what’s in my head, what I should be worrying about and if/ how to address it with my partner (M32).

We have in many ways a great relationship even though some rough patches. The other day we talked about porn and I asked him what he watches but he didn’t want to share, saying some aspect of mystery needs to be maintained in the relationship. I sometimes watch porn too but think it is also problematic how it depicts women and sometimes very young girls.

This has gotten me on a spiral thinking about all the things related that I am not comfortable with. Like him romanticizing depiction of young girls, such as the 13 year old character Marty in Beautiful girls and the older man seeing her as the ultimate potential. I know this is a popular movie, but it immediately raises a red flag for me that he seems to lack any sort of critical perspective on this kind of depiction. Also interactions that he shared about with younger girls, one 15 year old whom he was tutoring saying she had romantic feelings for him, and me feeling he lacked some clarity regarding his role of setting clear boundaries as an adult. And another one where he met an 18 year old and followed her across town in the middle of the night because they where having a deep conversation (after leaving me for the night). He says nothing happened and that it wasn’t romantic or sexual, yet I still sense he is getting something from this, some innocence, perhaps getting to be the older and wiser one. Or maybe he honestly just enjoyed her company.

We both have experience with dating someone double our age in our late teens. I am now questioning the intention of the guy I was with, but I feel he doesn’t quite have the same perspective.

He is very assertive as a person and sometimes this turns me on, but sometimes it makes me really uncomfortable, and I don’t feel he 100% gets boundaries. He also doesn’t handle rejection or criticism very well.

The fact that he didn’t want to share his porn preferences just made me wonder what it can be. I understand that not everything needs to be shared in a relationship, yet I find myself troubled by this. I am currently considering what level of transparency can be expected in a relationship and how to deal with these elements that I find troubling.

TDLR; my boyfriend doesn’t want to share his porn preferences and I am wondering if it involves younger girls or violent elements. I find his lack of critical perspective troubling and wonder what level of transparency to expect.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Yikes

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Haifisch posted:

Should I be worried about my boyfriends sexual orientation, and how much transparency can I ask for?

I bet we can all guess what the Reddit comments are saying to this one.

I imagine the top comment is that it’s NBD and she shouldn’t worry.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Haifisch posted:

Jesus Christ are people calling kiddy diddling an orientation now? Dude needs a bullet oriented into his skull.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I [20's M] saw some pretty clearly visible sex toys in the main room of my fiends [mid 20's] house.

Long story short because I hate long posts on here too. I went to a buddies house to play videogames with him and a bunch of friends. My eyes tend to wander around the room because I get pretty antsy, and I noticed some sort of vibrator and a large bottle of lube pretty plainly exposed under my best friends desk. My best bud has a light form of autism, he's very lonely, and I know he spends some time in chat rooms with girls, possibly guys who are in his same boat. I do not care about his sexuality, we never talk about it. His business is entirely his own, that's not why I'm posting anyway.

My only concern is that he's neglecting to put this stuff away. Our other friends are not going to be as understanding if they found this stuff. So I kind of grabbed my shoe and pretended to get "mad" at the game and slid it over to knock down the bottle and the dildo, pushing it deep under the desk. I quickly retrieved my shoe before my friends did and I apologized for my "outburst" and we quickly resumed playing. No one mentioned the bottle or toy and I'm 99% sure no one but me saw or realized what they were looking it. He didn't notice the slide, I dont think he even realizes the toys were left out.

My question: how do I approach telling him that he should probably be putting his sex toys away? I've seen it before, I just didn't realize what it was until tonight. My buddy already has a pretty tough time socializing and we live in a rural area that's not very accepting. We love our friends, but I dunno if this would change things and frankly, I want to save him the embarrassment.

tl;dr: My buddy frequents chat rooms, he left his dildo and lube out, our friends are kind of conservative, and his autism ostracizes him enough. The post is kind of short, if you could please read the whole thing, I'd appreciate it! Please help me.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

LadyPictureShow posted:

My wife(30F) of 2 years wants to be a stay at home mom , but i(31M) want her to continue working after maternity leave.

Love to openly hate my wife. Did this get deleted? I can't find it on google or reddit's bad search. There's some spicy men's rights bait in this one and I want to see if anyone took it.

Zzulu posted:

It's not gay unless you admit it's gay

Just a little experimentation (dozens or maybe hundreds of times, over the course of many months involving intimate experiences with someone that I am emotionally bonded to), nothing but straight bruh just needed a release. He does say he's flexible so he's not a dumbass "no homo" guy, but the attempt to create so much distance from recurring encounters because he doesn't define himself that way is probably pissing off the other guy.

life is a joke fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Dec 30, 2018

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I [20's M] saw some pretty clearly visible sex toys in the main room of my fiends [mid 20's] house.

Long story short because I hate long posts on here too. I went to a buddies house to play videogames with him and a bunch of friends. My eyes tend to wander around the room because I get pretty antsy, and I noticed some sort of vibrator and a large bottle of lube pretty plainly exposed under my best friends desk. My best bud has a light form of autism, he's very lonely, and I know he spends some time in chat rooms with girls, possibly guys who are in his same boat. I do not care about his sexuality, we never talk about it. His business is entirely his own, that's not why I'm posting anyway.

My only concern is that he's neglecting to put this stuff away. Our other friends are not going to be as understanding if they found this stuff. So I kind of grabbed my shoe and pretended to get "mad" at the game and slid it over to knock down the bottle and the dildo, pushing it deep under the desk. I quickly retrieved my shoe before my friends did and I apologized for my "outburst" and we quickly resumed playing. No one mentioned the bottle or toy and I'm 99% sure no one but me saw or realized what they were looking it. He didn't notice the slide, I dont think he even realizes the toys were left out.

My question: how do I approach telling him that he should probably be putting his sex toys away? I've seen it before, I just didn't realize what it was until tonight. My buddy already has a pretty tough time socializing and we live in a rural area that's not very accepting. We love our friends, but I dunno if this would change things and frankly, I want to save him the embarrassment.

tl;dr: My buddy frequents chat rooms, he left his dildo and lube out, our friends are kind of conservative, and his autism ostracizes him enough. The post is kind of short, if you could please read the whole thing, I'd appreciate it! Please help me.

Tell him the truth: As soon as you saw the sex toys your mind was full to bursting with gently caress thoughts, gently caress positions, and gently caress buddies. The eroticism strained the haphazardly sewn patchwork you call your mind and you began to unravel. If the toys are there again when you return, you don't know what will happen to your barely restrained and repressed lust. If your friend is okay with the consequences of that, then so be it. If not, :sever: and move on before you become the clumsy fuckbeast that cannot be corralled.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's the smoothest anyone's gotten a dildo behind a desk with a shoe since the Bush administration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

life is a joke posted:

Love to openly hate my wife. Did this get deleted? I can't find it on google or reddit's bad search. There's some spicy men's rights bait in this one and I want to see if anyone took it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/aawz1o/my_wife30f_of_2_years_wants_to_be_a_stay_at_home/

For new posts, I've found the best way to search is to use one of the more unique words they use in the post.

Also:

quote:

[–]Immediate_Day

[S] [score hidden] 1 hour ago
Would she consider part time work while you stay at your job? Would it be possible to extend her leave?
Why would i ageee to that she will be working 15 hrs a week while i will be working almost 65?. Seems really unfaur dont you think ? Iam her partner not her daddy