Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
I mean, it's uncanny...

Edit: tax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Cable Guy posted:

I'd swear that was donny in (really bad) drag

It'd be amazing if the media would start using pictures of his mom for Trump.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

It's probably no coincidence that the wiki picture of his mom is from 1934.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
How does one get 100% of their genes from one parent?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Kreeblah posted:

It's a Sinclair station.

It actually isn’t. ABC 7 in LA is owned by Disney, which is bad but not as bad as Sinclair.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Throwing Turtles posted:

If people found out that the government shutdown was keeping them from getting important dog related information they would probably riot.

I didn't know what a Belgian Malinois was, so here's a video about the unexpected dangers of these extraordinary dogs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HLcFZNje_w

How about a Belgian Malinois mutt (we think maybe also Great Pyrenees) with floppy ears?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Cable Guy posted:

I mean, it's uncanny...

Edit: tax

That’s just the Hillary Clinton robot from the Hall of Presidents they had to hastily remodel into Trump.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

nine-gear crow posted:

It actually isn’t. ABC 7 in LA is owned by Disney, which is bad but not as bad as Sinclair.

This is ABC 7 in DC, though. Unless Wikipedia is wrong (which it might be), WJLA is a Sinclair station.

Though, you're right that Disney wouldn't be much better.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Kreeblah posted:

This is ABC 7 in DC, though. Unless Wikipedia is wrong (which it might be), WJLA is a Sinclair station.

Though, you're right that Disney wouldn't be much better.

Oh so it is. It uses the same logo as the SoCal ABC 7, so that’s what threw me.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

Katt posted:

The biggliest and bestest genes.

Powers Boothe would have made an amazing Trump senior

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

Oh so it is. It uses the same logo as the SoCal ABC 7, so that’s what threw me.

Yeah, I got confused by that too, which is why I initially took the headline at face value.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Man, Trump's looking pretty good lately

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
:haw:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/250975772083380226

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Boris Galerkin posted:

According to the Los Angeles Times, the TSA trains a total of seven breeds. Two have pointy ears: German shepherds and Belgian Malinois. The five TSA-approved dog breeds with floppy ears are Labrador retrievers, German shorthaired pointers, wirehaired pointers, Vizslas, and golden retrievers.

Golden Retrievers are good boys but they are the loving dumbest dogs.

I don't care what the Seeing Eye and ICE want to believe but I refuse to admit that Goldens are good dogs for anything but curling up on your lap or tripping you when you're trying to walk somewhere.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/BetoORourke/status/1078711815259996161

Nearly 200k likes...

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Lycus posted:

The Trumps are experts in loving themselves.

See: Don, Don Jr.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

RasperFat posted:

The Trumps are experts in loving themselves.

See: Don, Don Jr.

Also Eric, who is made up somehow entirely of recessive genes. There’s stuff in Eric that hasn’t manifested in human beings since when Elizabeth I was on the throne.

He is the Liquid Snake of shithead failsons.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
So Trump's physical this year is going to be taken by a different doctor since the old guy was crooked, right? Who's the new WH doctor, was he personally appointed by Trump or will we actually get to see the real numbers?

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

nine-gear crow posted:

Also Eric, who is made up somehow entirely of recessive genes. There’s stuff in Eric that hasn’t manifested in human beings since when Elizabeth I was on the throne.

He is the Liquid Snake of shithead failsons.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we were only a few Trump generations away from all the kids being like:

RasperFat fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Dec 30, 2018

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

It sounds like you think like = support the wall but people are liking it because they agree.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

RasperFat posted:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we were only a few Trump generations away from all the kids being like:

Eric Trump’s immune system is so bad he can actually contract fictional diseases. Like the stuff they make up on Star Trek as jokes.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

gently caress off and... well not die, but never talk about politics again, McCaskill.

Seriously, watch the interview clip in this article. It's only 1:30 and it is some poo poo.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1079...ic%2Findex.html

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
They literally are incapable of understanding why AOC and Bernie are popular and think it must be purely out of novelty.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Liberalism really is brain poison. It's the same in the UK, they're absolutely bewildered by recent politics while simultaneously unable to realise just how bewildered they are.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol she is so drat bitter that no one wanted her poo poo

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Ghost Leviathan posted:

They literally are incapable of understanding why AOC and Bernie are popular and think it must be purely out of novelty.

A lot of them are from a generation where if you didn't support massacring vietnamese civilians for possibly being viet cong and weren't in the KKK you were by default a liberal.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Herstory Begins Now posted:

A lot of them are from a generation where if you didn't support massacring vietnamese civilians for possibly being viet cong and weren't in the KKK you were by default a liberal.

And in a pinch, the first part can slide.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Holy poo poo, Meet The Press is actually opening and focusing their entire episode on climate change.

So far no “two sides” bullshit, they’re opening with “the science is sound, no time for climate deniers and the science is sound”.

There’s actually a panel of scientists, this is loving crazy.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The schadenfreude thread is always good for xpost content for here:

https://twitter.com/BWJones/status/...D614%23lastpost

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/...D614%23lastpost

:shrek:

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Solkanar512 posted:

Holy poo poo, Meet The Press is actually opening and focusing their entire episode on climate change.

So far no “two sides” bullshit, they’re opening with “the science is sound, no time for climate deniers and the science is sound”.

There’s actually a panel of scientists, this is loving crazy.

Sounds like they either hired a new producer or fired an old one.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Homeless and destitute these farmers will still vote Trump to spite the minorities that are slightly more homeless and destitute.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

Barry Foster posted:

Liberalism really is brain poison. It's the same in the UK, they're absolutely bewildered by recent politics while simultaneously unable to realise just how bewildered they are.

"Surely if we get Tony Blair some piercings and fidget spinners, happy days will be here again!"

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

DiggityDoink posted:

Golden Retrievers are good boys but they are the loving dumbest dogs.

I don't care what the Seeing Eye and ICE want to believe but I refuse to admit that Goldens are good dogs for anything but curling up on your lap or tripping you when you're trying to walk somewhere.

TSA screening is a pretty grindy, pointless job so they could use a good lap-doggo, and in the unlikely event they need to apprehend someone the golden retriever can trip them! It's a perfect plan!

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/157533132927680515

Lycus posted:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/351120640180355072

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Dec 30, 2018

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Sephyr posted:

"Surely if we get Tony Blair some piercings and fidget spinners, happy days will be here again!"

gently caress anybody who wants Tony Blair back.

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Frankly yellow labs and golden retrievers are the perfect genetic face of Trump's TSA. Drooling inbred loyalty all while nuzzling at people's packages in the airport.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Hunt11 posted:

gently caress anybody who wants Tony Blair back.

I don't see it as any different from how America has turned Bush into a goofball grandpa. gently caress those folks too.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/1079389070642561024?s=21

"To be honest, it's not a wall," Kelly told the paper. "The president still says 'wall' — oftentimes frankly he'll say 'barrier' or 'fencing,' now he's tended toward steel slats. But we left a solid concrete wall early on in the administration, when we asked people what they needed and where they needed it."

Also, he won't even own up to the cruelty:

"What happened was Jeff Sessions, he was the one that instituted the zero-tolerance process on the border that resulted in both people being detained and the family separation," Kelly said. "He surprised us."

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Rinkles posted:

https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/1079389070642561024?s=21

"To be honest, it's not a wall," Kelly told the paper. "The president still says 'wall' — oftentimes frankly he'll say 'barrier' or 'fencing,' now he's tended toward steel slats. But we left a solid concrete wall early on in the administration, when we asked people what they needed and where they needed it."

Also, he won't even own up to the cruelty:

"What happened was Jeff Sessions, he was the one that instituted the zero-tolerance process on the border that resulted in both people being detained and the family separation," Kelly said. "He surprised us."

gently caress you. Trump could have overruled that if he wanted to, and you were his right hand you loving gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
the old blame the last guy move that's totally not transparent at all