Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Wormskull posted:

I really hope someone makes a supercut.

I could do this if I had enough timestamps for stuff I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:smugbird: Boys? Provide this man.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Like I do want to go back and go through all the content but I'm out of town till Jan 1st so I can't do anything till then at earliest

I haven't even listened to anything past day 1 yet

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Was wondering if brad still had a weird grudge against the switch like last year and once again the big boy delivers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

The Milkman posted:

Was wondering if brad still had a weird grudge against the switch like last year and once again the big boy delivers

whatd he do

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i forgot all about that last year ugh

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That’s not surprising since Jeff has hated Nintendo since the N64 I think.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He tried to put The Nintendo Switch as most disappointing last year since it doesn't have Achievements.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

it wasn't too hard but he pushed a few times to get the switch on the most disappointing list

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

He tried to put The Nintendo Switch as most disappointing last year since it doesn't have Achievements.

Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad: That thing just does what it does annnnd, not much else?

Jeff: It actually is way more complex if that's your thing, like that stuff is there.

Brad: Yeah you're right, it's pretty awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DUde he’s always constantly saying stupid South Carolina poo poo about how surprising/impressive it is for This to be Comin out of that little thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jeff: It actually is way more complex if that's your thing, like that stuff is there.

Lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I used to hate Brad but now I love him

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Aaaahaha

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fuckin peak Brad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hit the first red dead talk.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brad: The best part about that particular encounter, is that it's the same every time.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Brad: The best part about that particular encounter, is that it's the same every time.

:staredog:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love how excited Brad is that RDR2 was an expensive game to make.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

People in the giant bomb thread are offended because Jeff called a game crazy lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

People in the giant bomb thread are offended because Jeff called a game crazy lmao

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

spb posted:

this is the giant bomb thread, and youre the only person talking about it, so it must be you thats offended, good bye

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

this is the giant bomb thread, and youre the only person talking about it, so it must be you thats offended, good bye

Oh gently caress.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

What the eff.......

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
vinny should do a public access show

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Fixin Things and Poop Stories with VinCo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

Holy poo poo. I.. :psyduck:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

drat,

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

*drops controller in shock*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brad:[on the verge of tears] the possums play dead

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Reached Day 4. Why did the first 3 days exist.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

:iiam:

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Working my way through day five, listening to Most Disappointing and I still can't fathom why they dont just say Worst Game

Everyone is repeating themselves forever

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Brad's already spotty attention span is being pushed to it's limit

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mp5 posted:

Brad's already spotty attention span is being pushed to it's limit

the best/most insane part of that conversation was everyone giving Brad the floor to defend Red Dead and he says "I'm not ready for this yet. Come back to me in a few minutes."

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the best/most insane part of that conversation was everyone giving Brad the floor to defend Red Dead and he says "I'm not ready for this yet. Come back to me in a few minutes."

lol he got scatterbrained, needs to organize his thoughts

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

(10 minutes latter after collecting his thoughts) I walked around in the woods for 3 game days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked during Best Style when he's silent for like 8 minutes while everyone questions why Red Dead is even in contention and he pipes up randomly and says So hold on...where are on gorogoa? We're cutting it right?