Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Me [31F] with my husband [36 M] 11 years, found out he's given >60k to his emotional affair[23f], how to move forward

quote:

Throwaway and some minor details changed for obvious reasons. Married over 10 years, have 3 kids, some pets, a house together.

Last week my cards started getting declined and my DH (who has generally managed all the finances) confessed that he had loaned his deadbeat sister 40k. He had overdrawn all our accounts, hadn't consulted me about it, and we had to move into crisis mode and borrow money from family to get solvent. In theory, his sister is selling her house and will pay us back in full with some of the equity this summer.

I've spent a week agonizing over budgeting and trying to find ways to come up with money for our kid's birthday in a few months. Tonight I asked him to log into our bank account so I could check our spending from last month and he got squirrely about it but it was kid bedtime so I had to wait.

I came down from getting the kids to bed and he had written down the payment info I was looking for on a piece of paper instead of letting me see the screen. That's when I knew something was wrong. I handed him the laptop to log in, and that's when he confessed that he had been having an emotional affair.

He said that late 2016 he had gone to a strip club a few times and met a stripper who had claimed to be having a hard time. They exchanged numbers and starting texting (he's deleted all the texts so I have no way of knowing exactly what was said). She started asking for money, always with a sob story, so he paid her, and then just kept paying. They never had a physical affair, but he says he loved her, and she said she loved him. He never had any intentions of leaving me (and we've been poly before, so I wouldn't have been opposed to him having a girlfriend if he'd done it right).

His sister had begged him for money last month (it was only 20k, he fudged the numbers hoping to cover up the affair) and he drained our accounts to pay them (his sister/the affair). When his affair texted again begging for money and he said no, she said she would tell ME about their affair if he didn't pay (and included details like my name and our address, so she's looked us up), so he used the borrowed money to pay her off.

I took a few minutes to add up all the payments, and it's over $60,000 in about 14 months. He even did an early withdrawal from his retirement account to pay her. I'm completely blindsided by this, and have no idea how to even start processing any of it.

He is incredibly apologetic and feels terrible about it, but I'm so horrified by the year+ of sneaking around, and the complete lack of financial responsibility. I'm obviously hurt by the affair too, but I'm trying to keep this strictly on the "oh poo poo, how do we get through this financially" aspect.

I don't know how to set boundaries around finances to protect myself/my kids from him spending the money we've been able to borrow (we got another loan putting us at about 10k, but there is still some card debt to pay off). So far he's given me all his credit/debit cards and I've changed the passwords on all our billing accounts so I can manage billing and he won't have access. I'll give him cash as needed for gas (I do all the grocery/household shopping). Obviously I need to start taking a more active role in managing our finances and checking all our statements each month.

I know that we could report his ex for extortion, but that wouldn't get our money back. However, if she tries to ask him for money again, he will tell her that he no longer has access to any money because I found out about her and that there's nothing he can do. Would it make sense for him to get paper records from our phone company of the text messages so that we have evidence of extortion if she won't stop harassing him? He paid her as recently as 1/31, so I have no idea how long it will take her to give up.

Is there anything else I'm missing? Are there any relationship boundaries I should be setting, or things he should do to help me trust that his affair is over?

It's 3:30am for me right now (guess entering 100+ payments into a spreadsheet makes time fly) so I may fall asleep and take a few hours to reply, but I will absolutely be back in about 6 hours to read any advice. Thanks for reading this long post, and thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to reply!

Edit: I am overwhelmed and so grateful for all the comments and advice I've received. I'm reading them all and will reply asap. Sorry for the delay.

Edit 2: I haven't responded to comments because I'm taking the very good advice and getting my std panel done today (between school runs and Dr visits) . Also getting numbers for lawyers to consult. And the anger and betrayal is finally setting in as I come to terms with all the lies and trickle-truths. Thank you all for the honesty and advice.

tl;dr: Husband gave >60k over 12 months to an emotional affair partner (partly because of extortion), how to set financial boundaries and salvage our relationship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Midnight Voyager posted:

Ah, you know what, I was thinking of newts. My bad.

you don't have a girlfriend

Easy mistake, friend-- newts are also very cute and helpful.

Hah and yes that man is very single.

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
One that will hopefully end up in the :3: archives

I (m18) like the person (f18) who I am in a FWB relationship with

quote:

So recently an old friend reached out to me and in no time at all we've developed a FWB relationship. In total I've known her for about a month now (since last talking to her 5 years ago). The first two weeks we just texted and made up for lost time, the next two we are hanging out cuddling. Even for FWB we don't have sex every time we hang out together, sometimes just cuddling and kissing or simply nothing at all. I think that we both genuinely like each others company, but now the problem is that I actually like her. It's honestly the first time I've ever been romantically attracted to someone but I'm not sure what to due because of our current relationship status.
I'm afraid that if I tell her that she'll say no or that its too early to get into a dating relationship, and that if that happens our current relationship wont stay the same. It sucks cause its just eating away at me because I don't know how I would feel if she was with someone else as selfish as that is.
I'm just kinda lost. I don't know how to progress from a FWB relationship or maybe I'm just moving things along too fast.
tl;dr I want to date the girl whom I'm in a FWB relationship with

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

Am I The rear end in a top hat for rehoming my wife’s reptiles?

if someone gave away my pets -- whether they were dogs or bees -- i would probably murder them, or at least want to. what the gently caress was he thinking?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

YeahTubaMike posted:

if someone gave away my pets -- whether they were dogs or bees -- i would probably murder them, or at least want to. what the gently caress was he thinking?

he didn't consider his wife to be an actual person with feelings, like even if he thinks reptiles aren't 'real pets' and are just possessions how else do you get to "lol hey babe welcome back I gave away literally everything you've ever owned, wait why are you mad"

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Hellsau posted:

he didn't consider his wife to be an actual person with feelings, like even if he thinks reptiles aren't 'real pets' and are just possessions how else do you get to "lol hey babe welcome back I gave away literally everything you've ever owned, wait why are you mad"

I don't understand what this guy's obsession with reptiles is. "I won't have my child grow up in a house with reptiles!" I'm pretty sure that's vastly less dangerous than having a dog around, but whatever.

emptyspace
Oct 21, 2008

jobson groeth posted:

Assuming - and it's a big assumption - that she's just picking chuds then more power to her.

A friend of mine used to do something similar. He would set up a fake tinder account with a photo of some random young boy/girl and tell a bunch of guys to show up at a bar he hung out at on the same night at the same time and watch all these middle-aged guys looking around the bar for that 18 y/o they were hoping to meet.

I don't pretend to understand it. But I guess a hobby is a hobby. And he was keeping the creeps occupied, so there's that.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Obviously he is trying to protect his unborn child from the reptiloid menace. Unfortunately his qife is one of them and therefore the child is too. Once it hatches they will devour him together.

therobit fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Dec 31, 2018

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

emptyspace posted:

A friend of mine used to do something similar. He would set up a fake tinder account with a photo of some random young boy/girl and tell a bunch of guys to show up at a bar he hung out at on the same night at the same time and watch all these middle-aged guys looking around the bar for that 18 y/o they were hoping to meet.

I don't pretend to understand it. But I guess a hobby is a hobby. And he was keeping the creeps occupied, so there's that.

I do this too, lmao.

e: Specifically to CHUDS tho.

e2: it's specifically to punish them in a way that lets them know they will be perpetually unloved. If they get real mad you can just doxx them to their jobs / families lol.

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Dec 31, 2018

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I've been trying all day, and I don't get the dildo-shoe-Bush-desk reference. Could someone please explain it to me? I want to get jokes!

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

therobit posted:

Obviously he is trying to protect his unborn child from the reptiloid menace. Unfortunately his dinne is ove of them and therefore the child is too. Once it hatches they will devour him together.

Uhhh...are you OK?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Drunk Nerds posted:

I've been trying all day, and I don't get the dildo-shoe-Bush-desk reference. Could someone please explain it to me? I want to get jokes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFH7C3vkK4

W's the dildo.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

facialimpediment posted:

W's the dildo.

Now, I see! Thank you!

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Khazar-khum posted:

Uhhh...are you OK?

Just a joke about the reptiloid conspiracy, jeeze. It's like some of you don't know that the British royals, the illuminati, and the Rothschilds are secretly reptilian space aliens out to subjugate mankind.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

therobit posted:

Just a joke about the reptiloid conspiracy, jeeze. It's like some of you don't know that the British royals, the illuminati, and the Rothschilds are secretly reptilian space aliens out to subjugate mankind.

quote:

Unfortunately his dinne is ove of them and therefore the child is too.

If the British Royals are Reptoids, what happened to Duchess Meghan?

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

LabyaMynora posted:

Ugh, that guy needs to eat a bullet. I understand not wanting your spouse to give up her income stream if things are tough, but the whole, "if she works part time, I should only work 35 hours per week" thing really exposes him as some kind of nutcase. The last thing on his mind is what is best for his child.

Lol he stated in comments he’s going to divorce his wife for loving her child. Hopefully he’ll get taken to the cleaners.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Khazar-khum posted:

If the British Royals are Reptoids, what happened to Duchess Meghan?

Unfortunately my autocorrect has learned a bunch of non-words and I type with my fat thumbs, but I thought it was funnier to pretend that didn't happen.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

Those are pretty good reflexes tbh

e: "This is a farewell kiss from the Iraqi people, you dog," he yelled in Arabic as he threw his first shoe.[4] "This is for the widows and orphans and all those killed in Iraq," he shouted as he threw his second shoe.

I wish gwb caught a size 10 to the face, so far his punishment for Iraq is a 2018 image rehabilitation as president friendly grampa :rolleyes:

life is a joke fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Dec 31, 2018

emptyspace
Oct 21, 2008

Turtlicious posted:

I do this too, lmao.

e: Specifically to CHUDS tho.

e2: it's specifically to punish them in a way that lets them know they will be perpetually unloved. If they get real mad you can just doxx them to their jobs / families lol.

Lol. Thank you for your service.

I don't think my friend ever went as far as doxxing the guys or anything, and he didn't care about their politics. He just did it to waste their time and have some free entertainment at the lovely rear end dive bar.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

klafbang posted:

“It was a gift, we burned it because we didn’t want anything from a traitor in our home.”

So you expect a judge to believe that she gave away a century-old painting that held great sentimental value to her to people that she didn't get along with and called CPS on?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Everyone knows the legal system is staffed by robots that take everything at face value. This is also why they'll believe you when you tell them it's actually your buddy's heroin and you were just holding it for him.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Me and my boyfriend kinda got touchy tonight and I want to know if it was “weird” or not??

Ok so my boyfriend (17) and I (F18) were watching a movie but we were both on the couch. But it’s the kinda couch where there’s a console between the seats. Well I was in one seat and he was in the other and I had my feet in his lap and he had his arm stretched out rubbing my leg. Well he started getting a little touchy Yanno and we couldn’t really do anything bc the room is wide open and there were people home. Welllllll I started to move my foot and he had popped one bc I had been teasing him so I just kept rubbing him and stuff and he did the same. But like is it weird that I have him pleasure with my feet? Because I’m not sure if it was or not. But before we said bye he was talking to me and he teased me and was like yea you might have to show me some of that fancy footwork again sometime and we just laughed and talked for a bit more.

TL;DR So overall is it weird that I used my foot to give him pleasure while we were watching a movie?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My [32M] wife [30F] wants to sleep with other women on a solo holiday.

My wife is wanting to solo travel through Greece next year, and surprised me the other day by saying that she wants to try to sleep with other women on the holiday. I found this really surprising, because my partner has been very low libido for the past five or so years. I gave her my blessing to sleep with other women on the holiday, because I don't really feel threatened by it, and it sounds like it could be a good experience for her. Since that conversation our sex life has been on a huge upswing, and has salved our dead bedroom.

I'm now kind of curious though - if other women are a catalyst for more sex, should I offer to open our relationship so that she can explore her sexuality with other women when she gets back? A month ago I was building up the courage to ask for an open relationship myself, so that I could see other women and get some sexual relief. Her current libido spike has me confused, and I am not really sure what options I should consider exploring. It's like the genie has been let out of the bottle and the possibilities and potential for good outcomes or disaster have magnified.

tldr; I love my wife, and she seems to have taken a sexual interest in women. This has sparked her libido, and (at least temporarily) revived our dead bedroom. What can I do to keep this going?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Me (27m) with my gamer buddy(27m) are having a really hard time getting along recently and I'm not sure what to do.

So I have an online friend that I have been playing games with for the last 2 years. At first it was like all fun and poo poo, but the more we play together it seems as if he just gets on my nerves. For example, I love to play Counter Strike, and I have gotten pretty good, and I have completely doubled his skill level, yet I still feel obligated to play with him, because I don't want him to feel bad because he's just not as good as me.

We can be having a conversation about anything, whether it be girls, or video games, or the color of the sky; it always turns into him talking about politics or something else edgy. It's really annoying to me. Another example: Yesterday I was going over a gameplay of a friend that asked me to review it on Counter Strike, so I went over it and that friend was watching as I did it, then he asked me to do one of his. So I did. And every time I made a statement about something, he wanted to make some kind of argument that would some how make him right, even though it never did. Then it kind of hit me, he always tries to make everyone out to be wrong and he is never wrong. The same poo poo my dad does and I cannot stand it. Not to mention he smokes pot like 24/7 and in a game like CS you can't really be high when you are playing, that's just a pet peeve of mine.

So what do I do? Do I just ignore him from now on? Do I tell him what bothers me? because any time I bring up serious poo poo, he just plays it off like it's not serious. We went through a long break once of not talking due to us arguing and I have made it a point to not argue with anyone anymore since it's just a waste of energy. So what do I do? I know it's silly but I value my friendships and don't want to just cut someone off unless I know it's necessary.

tl;dr I have a friend that I think is an egotistical rear end and don't know what I should do for myself; get rid of him or talk to him about it

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.
What is anti-reptile dude’s obsession with not wanting his kids growing up around reptiles? That would make a childhood so loving kickin’ rad! :psyduck:

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My wife is wanting to solo travel through Greece next year, and surprised me the other day by saying that she wants to try to sleep with other women on the holiday. I found this really surprising, because my partner has been very low libido for the past five or so years. I gave her my blessing to sleep with other women on the holiday, because I don't really feel threatened by it, and it sounds like it could be a good experience for her. Since that conversation our sex life has been on a huge upswing, and has salved our dead bedroom.

I'm now kind of curious though - if other women are a catalyst for more sex, should I offer to open our relationship so that she can explore her sexuality with other women when she gets back? A month ago I was building up the courage to ask for an open relationship myself, so that I could see other women and get some sexual relief. Her current libido spike has me confused, and I am not really sure what options I should consider exploring. It's like the genie has been let out of the bottle and the possibilities and potential for good outcomes or disaster have magnified.

tldr; I love my wife, and she seems to have taken a sexual interest in women. This has sparked her libido, and (at least temporarily) revived our dead bedroom. What can I do to keep this going?

Wife mostly gay, so what?

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Me and my boyfriend kinda got touchy tonight and I want to know if it was “weird” or not??

TL;DR So overall is it weird that I used my foot to give him pleasure while we were watching a movie?

I used to think foot guys were really weird and now that's the most basic, entry-level fetish of them all due to INTERNET and it's just something I don't get. But re: this specific story, there is something kinda cute about these teen stories where they're both too scared to make a move, it'll probably be funny to look back on when they grow into some confidence. I doubt this kid is even into feet, just having his gf get physical in any capacity is probably going to have him revved up.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Your wife is both figuratively and literally going to the isle of Lesbos.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

This one is confusing because at first it seems like the obvious conclusion is just "well she's gay and that's why she doesn't want to have sex with you anymore" but apparently his support caused her to get all randy for him? So bisexual I guess but then I don't understand what the point of this post even is, good job guy you were supportive of your wife and it sounds like everyone is happy now

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

QuarkJets posted:

This one is confusing because at first it seems like the obvious conclusion is just "well she's gay and that's why she doesn't want to have sex with you anymore" but apparently his support caused her to get all randy for him? So bisexual I guess but then I don't understand what the point of this post even is, good job guy you were supportive of your wife and it sounds like everyone is happy now

He is rightly worried that opening the relationship could destroy it?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My SO (39M) said he will give up Ecstasy if I give up Xanax (30F)

TL;DR: We both have issues with "our drugs". Had a chat with him and he proposed a ”trade", as per my post title.

Lots of text ahead because I need to represent the both of us fairly.

He does E 1-2 times a year at raves. (Edit for emphasis: He is not an addict.)

I take Xanax (0.5mg) at most once a week for sleeping problems.

I've been depressed ever since I can remember. I started therapy and medication since my first suicide attempt in 2011 and have had a further 2 attempts since then, with the most recent one being mid-2018.

He has been doing E prolly since he was in his 20s, at parties and raves. In his words, it's his form of a release. And also reward.

I gave up antidepressants when I started dating him - admittedly it was a very stupid reason - because he doesn't believe in psychiatric medication as well as physiological depression (meaning he doesn't believe that inherently my chemicals are off balance and it's a matter of "the power of the mind"). I started antidepressants again after my 3rd suicide attempt but went off again for a multitude of reasons, one of it being his disapproval. However I must add that he saw the psychiatrist with me and accepted that antidepressants is something I needed, at least temporarily. As part of my therapy I am also given Xanax but in controlled amounts because of my history.

I used to take it for panic attacks, but mostly now it is for sleep. I have trouble sleeping and staying asleep - I usually wake up at least once during the night, and mostly I am up by 10am regardless of what time I sleep. On bad days I wake up 2-3 times a night and sometimes take an hour to go back to bed. I have other methods for sleeping, such as meditation, chamomile tea, essential oils, natural supplements. But sometimes I need a "reset" because I've gone too long without quality sleep and it starts to affect me physically (headaches, back aches) and mentally (unable to focus, exacerbates my depression). And yes, my sleep problems are mostly caused by anxiety (from the rship, family, work, everything basically).

Now, our relationship has its fair share of problems but the issue of drugs has been the main one that we haven't been able to address.

Now he is suggesting a compromise: that he will give up E if I give up Xanax.

My knee-jerk reaction is that, we take drugs for very different reasons. My quality of life would reduce if I don't have an option for the reset. However of course I don't want to be dependent on it for the rest of my life so I'd be happy to consider it, and if I can sleep without it that would be great. And I will not consider drug alternatives like weed. I have an addictive personality too (another reason to give up Xanax), so if I'm gonna cut one drug out I'm not going to take up another one for the risk of psychological addiction.

His POV is that we are both giving up things that are important to us so that's a fair trade and I think I can understand where he is coming from.

But I'm still not 100% sure. I'm not sure if this is a good/healthy way for either of us to give up our drugs.

So...thoughts? I would also request that you guys consider this from a relationship POV rather than who is right about whose drugs. If from a relationship standpoint we can't reach a respectful compromise I am willing to walk away from this relationship. Thank you!

Edit: We have been together 1 year. He has only "witnessed" my suicide attempt once. The other two were a long time ago before we knew each other.

Edit 2: To be very clear, my Xanax is prescribed by a psychiatrist who dispenses it in controlled amounts. I do not obtain extra doses illegally anywhere else. If I run out of Xanax, I'll have to go back to my psychiatrist who will know I am taking more than I should (once a week) and presumably will give me poo poo for it but that's never happened because I try my best not to take it and sometimes cut the pill in half if I don't think I need a full dose.

Edit 3, to add on his POV: All 3 of my attempts were from overdoses. That's why Xanax scares him too.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

QuarkJets posted:

This one is confusing because at first it seems like the obvious conclusion is just "well she's gay and that's why she doesn't want to have sex with you anymore" but apparently his support caused her to get all randy for him?

5 years is a long time, and telling him is a classic sexual awakening / release / dawning. That must be a very liberating feeling and I can understand that there would be a physical manifestation of that.

There's definitely a whole lot more that needs to be unpacked but I'm glad she's horny again.

I wouldn't bet on it, but this one sounds like it has a chance of working out BUT only with the most careful, clear, and honest communication.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

[46 F] overpowered partner [47 M] in play-fight and revealed a lot issues.

Partner has always been a runner and has a lean frame compared to my more muscular horse riders body type. We are the same weight but I’m shorter. We were messing around weeks ago and he started taking things semi-seriously so I managed to sit on him and pin his arms as a joke. He struggled but couldn’t escape so I made him tap out by saying uncle before releasing him. Given he was being playful and half laughing I didn’t think this was an issue and hadn’t thought about it since.

Weeks later he has told me that it has affected him and made him feel emasculated and humiliated as he was genuinely trying to escape and that a woman shouldn’t be able to overpower him and that he was just tired. Initially I thought this issue was petulant and infantile given our age and was surprised he felt emasculated - it was a random outburst and took me a few minutes to recall the wrestle we had had weeks before. Whist we haven’t ever mentioned it but I know I’m weaker than him in the upper body. He asked me recently if I felt I was stronger than him in the lower body and I replied with a “yes” given my body type and riding I’m probably a lot stronger there. I’m finding red flags because he has also been defensive about earning less than me and constantly leaves house chores to me. He also doesn’t like working out with me and has stopped pulling his weight with cooking and house admin.

Tl;dr Is refusing to accept (for weeks) being playfully submitted by a woman in a play wrestle part of a bigger problem of viewing women as inferior across the board?

tfw no strong equestrian gf

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
getting the power dynamic anxiety out open is a blessing in disguise, and if they talk it out with a therapist that money thing is going to dominate over any playful wrestling chat real quick.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i want a powerful equestrian queen in jhodpurs to make me do her chores as she berates me & calls me mean names while im dressed like an anime maid

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

QuarkJets posted:

Maybe wondering if anybody else’s wife has turned out to really want to gay it up on vacation?

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Depressio111117 posted:

What is anti-reptile dude’s obsession with not wanting his kids growing up around reptiles? That would make a childhood so loving kickin’ rad! :psyduck:

This thread is full of a bunch of suckas who never saw V I guess

Sorry to burst your pro reptile agenda

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

therobit posted:

He is rightly worried that opening the relationship could destroy it?

he's apparently not worried about that though because he was thinking of opening up the relationship anyway

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

emptyspace posted:

Lol. Thank you for your service.

I don't think my friend ever went as far as doxxing the guys or anything, and he didn't care about their politics. He just did it to waste their time and have some free entertainment at the lovely rear end dive bar.

yeah, though most likely he has some unmitigated mental health issues because my therapist made me stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

QuarkJets posted:

he's apparently not worried about that though because he was thinking of opening up the relationship anyway

Yeah. Dude was already not getting any. This was the last ditch before total implosion. (it will still totally implode)