Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

He's asking about the actual criminal trial after Trump leaves office, not the impeachment.

The real answer is that a fair trial would probably be impossible BUT good news, it will never get to that point -- Trump's too old and his health is too bad, and his lawyers would be able to drag things out long enough to ensure he died of old age or became incompetent to stand trial first.

Oops, sorry, missed that bit. :)

Apology tax:

Otteration fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Dec 31, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Clearly a jury of Trump’s own peers should consist of all the surviving Presidents.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I hope where ever that guy is that he’s loving miserable.

He thought he was, but then wasn't quite sure.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I hope where ever that guy is that he’s loving miserable.

I guarantee you he hits the bars dressed in that red sweater.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Fart City posted:

I guarantee you he hits the bars dressed in that red sweater.

"Red sweater" reminded me, but can't screen grab atm: https://www.defense.gov/

Ho. Ho. Ho.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Jury of peers being something wacky and complicated seems like a problem that only exists in cartoon plots

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Jury of peers being something wacky and complicated seems like a problem that only exists in cartoon plots

Yeah. The real issue is finding unbiased jurors.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
You’d need to assemble a jury of deep jungle aboriginal New Guinea tribesmen who’ve never so much as heard of the United States.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Besesoth posted:

I have a gif(t) for you:

I just realized, is that thread where a goon is animating a face into an image still active?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

You’d need to assemble a jury of deep jungle aboriginal New Guinea tribesmen who’ve never so much as heard of the United States.

Still more informed than undecided voters.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
just don't tell the jurors who individual 1 is so their biases don't come into play

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

He's asking about the actual criminal trial after Trump leaves office, not the impeachment.

The real answer is that a fair trial would probably be impossible BUT good news, it will never get to that point -- Trump's too old and his health is too bad, and his lawyers would be able to drag things out long enough to ensure he died of old age or became incompetent to stand trial first.

Trump himself, but his kids may be up for an interesting few years.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Who would win in a fight

Ken Bone or Joe the Plumber?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Jack2142 posted:

Who would win in a fight

Joe the Plumber, easily.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jack2142 posted:

Who would win in a fight

same guy

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

1glitch0 posted:

Obama could have a moat filled with sharks with laser guns on their head around his house. Why does that make me want to pay for a thousands mile long wall in a desert?

Given how much he was made a monster to right wing nutcases and racists, I wouldn't blame him one bit

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Otteration posted:

"Red sweater" reminded me, but can't screen grab atm: https://www.defense.gov/

Ho. Ho. Ho.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

PT6A posted:

That's not funny, that's sad, it's the feline equivalent of a Huckabee. Except it probably hasn't killed a dog.

Unless it ate one :v:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1079453767915982848

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/alxthomp/status/1079541518455750658?s=21

I wonder what this is about.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dad Jokes posted:

I'm pretty sure the suspect thing was that he was claiming to be 6'3" and 239lb

As in, literally at the edge of technically not being obese

I'm 5 '11. 5" And I weigh about 245 and I run 4 miles a day and do at least 100 pushups a day. I'm a lil chunky still but I'm in hella good shape underneath it and I am WAY thinner than Trump despite being supposedly shorter and fatter lol

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

empty whippet box posted:

I'm 5 '11. 5" And I weigh about 245 and I run 4 miles a day and do at least 100 pushups a day. I'm a lil chunky still but I'm in hella good shape underneath it and I am WAY thinner than Trump despite being supposedly shorter and fatter lol

lol are you humble bragging?

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Sentinelese... Drop donny on the island.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Lets me honest. Bernie with his millions in venture capitalist funds was always getting the guillotine after the revolution.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Jealous Cow posted:

I wonder what this is about.

Maybe Bernie's 2016 campaign had a lot of sexual harassment? It's pretty endemic to the political staffer world both in campaigns and elected official's staff rooms.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lightning Knight posted:

I've lost over 140 pounds in the last year, I'm not humble about it at all tbh sorry not sorry

One of my big benchmarks is to finally weigh less than the president claims he does

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Lol.

You eat like poo poo and probably run slow. Thanks for trying to brag.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

So many salty-rear end people in that thread complaining "only lefties were portrayed positively" which is hilarious because she talks up blue collar people and vets. When someone overlooks blue collar workers and vets as all being leftist, it is extremely telling.

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

I've lost over 140 pounds in the last year, I'm not humble about it at all tbh sorry not sorry

One of my big benchmarks is to finally weigh less than the president claims he does

Nice my dude! Keep it up! I lost 175 over 2 years. Feels loving great.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

This was very good, and also horrifying. You couldn't pay enough to work inside other people's homes on a regular basis.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Strange Poon posted:

So many salty-rear end people in that thread complaining "only lefties were portrayed positively" which is hilarious because she talks up blue collar people and vets. When someone overlooks blue collar workers and vets as all being leftist, it is extremely telling.

It's also you know ... "lefties" view other people as people, conservatives tend to view non-white non-male non-cis as less than people. I.E. non-lefties basically are pieces of poo poo.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Awesome read

quote:

“This is bullshit! They’re going to get us loving killed!” And someone else would say, “They don’t care, man. They won’t have to pay anyway. They’ll piss test your corpse and say you were high. Motherfuckers.”

quote:

This is a good time to say, if you’re planning on growing massive quantities of marijuana, look, I respect it. But don’t use a $3 splitter from CVS when you run your own cable line. Sooner or later, you’ll have a cable tech in your basement. And you’ll feel the need to give them a freezer bag full of pot to relieve your paranoia. Which is appreciated, don’t get me wrong. Stoners, I adore you. I mean it. You never yell. I can ask to use your bathroom because you’re stoned. You never call in complaints. But maybe behind the television isn’t the most effective place to hide your bong when the cable guy’s coming over.

Katt fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Dec 31, 2018

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Strange Poon posted:

And one dude spending eight tweets to call it fake.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Skippy McPants posted:

This was very good, and also horrifying. You couldn't pay enough to work inside other people's homes on a regular basis.

My late mother used to clean houses when I was a kid and it was insane the poo poo she’d see and hear from day to day. Anything ranging from being directly told, “buy this stock, my husband is getting a drug through the fda and the announcement is next week” to all the random lovely stuff that happens when lovely people get married too early, have too many kids and then get rich.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

eyebeem posted:

Lol.

Grats on looking like a stupid rear end in a top hat

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Solkanar512 posted:

My late mother used to clean houses when I was a kid and it was insane the poo poo she’d see and hear from day to day. Anything ranging from being directly told, “buy this stock, my husband is getting a drug through the fda and the announcement is next week” to all the random lovely stuff that happens when lovely people get married too early, have too many kids and then get rich.

I worked renovating rental apartments for several years and the stuff you could see and experience were insane at times. People throwing hammers. Completely ruined apartments from neglect. Endless amounts of spousal abuse.

One guy accused me of stealing money from him. I denied it and so he pulled out a briefcase from under his bed and it was just filled with bundles of cash. Bundle after bundle of $100 bills.

Funny story. Later on they would add new rules. That any labourer that worked on rental apartments would need to be checked through the police criminal records for the safety of the people living there.

Number of crimes committed by labourers against renters: zero

Vice versa: Never ending loving list.

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

eyebeem posted:

Lol.

hey, gently caress off with this poo poo, fuckhead

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

Lightning Knight posted:

and gently caress you too. you should lose your mod-ship.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

eyebeem posted:

Lol.

Way to check that guy, totally normal dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

More like mod-dingy :smug: